Tfw you're looking forward to Dunkirk solely because it will be the biggest Baneposting event in years

>tfw you're looking forward to Dunkirk solely because it will be the biggest Baneposting event in years

People said that about Interstellar and while we got a couple of chuckles out of it, it ultimately had no staying power.

Wtf I love la la landitors now

This has Bane in a plane though. I mean come on

not to mention

hired guns
masked men
friends
extremely painful occurrences
doctors
flight plans
master plans
wreckage
rising fires

it's all there

>tfw full flight plan

Baneposting is dead. Bury it

the hired guns will probably have a lotta loyalty as well. there are heroes on both sides

>bury it

Show me the body

We've heard that many times before, hothead, and yet here we still stand

Will we finally find out who Agent C is?

Do you meme?
You will.

Agent C.atwoman
How do you think she knew about bane?

I always just assumed she was on Sup Forums and someone posted this image right before something she said

there are no coincidences, everything is meant to be

Have Smee or Maimen been in any other films?

I think Smee was in GoT

Uh, you don't get to bring French

Maimen is the GOAT on Impractical Jokers pham

You seem like someone in the know, I'm wondering if you can shed any light on Bane? He wears a mask for some reason...?

Something something hothead

Your trips confirm Baneposting cannot die

Aye.

Dr. Goebbels I'm BEF

Not to mention actual plane crash scene

>"Nolan reconditioned actual warships for the shoot, including the French Navy destroyer Maillé-Brézé, and reportedly spent $5 million of the budget on a vintage aircraft so as to attach it with IMAX cameras before crashing it on-screen"
>aircraft
>crashing it on-screen

The MEMEGOD keeps delivering, how on earth is not the whole Sup Forums hyped for based memekino get your priorities straight

Does Tom Hardy crash his plane in this? If so I can see some quality baneposting coming up

>The flight plan I just filed with the Agency lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavelier, Button Lee, Juan O'veus, Virs Juan, Ted Olk, Getsda Stae, Onmai Aircraft, Wu Pait, Yuu Tugrab, Dr. Pavel, Heed Iddent, Flai Sogud, Wu Wan, Stu Trainex, Telmi Abautbane, Waidus Hee, Werda Mask, Lotta Loiadee, Farra Hyredgun, Attleas Ukanthalk, Whuear Yew, Effai Takthadoff, Wilue Dai, Yora Biggai, Forr Yu, Wehl-kun Rajulashun, Cyugotch
Uerselvscotnau, Waj De Nes Tep Einur Mazturplam

What did CIA mean by this?

BODYWAR

>Waj De Nes Tep Einur Mazturplam

holy shit, I feel like we aren't asking enough questions about this guy