Why does crow have to be such a faggot?

why does crow have to be such a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpmiami.com/experience/watersports
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizzagate at least has some unexplainable coincidences. Pissgate is pure lunacy.

It gets lonely in space

Are you polcucks going to get triggered over every single d-list, has-been celebrity who says something even mildly critical about Trump?

>You should see what Joanie from Happy Days said about beloved god-emperor!

Who gives a fuck who gives a shit

>Pizzagate being true would mean that there are a load of kids in danger
>Peegate being true would mean that Trump paid some hookers to pee on a bed once

Why don't people care about these two issues equally????

Whats wrong with golden showers anyway?
Everyone, literally everyone, has some weird ass fetishes, as long as it doesn't involve children or puppies, who cares?

>Corbett
>Crow

Trace is only true crow, S6 best season

already doing damage control

more fake news

>Buzzfeed believes its a journalist outlet

do you even have to ask?

why would you go to russia to get pee'd on?

you can do it any where

What Trump pee thing?

He likes to get pissed on? Is that it?

>pizzagate is based on alleged 'codes' used in superficially innocuous emails
>peegate is based on internal CIA reports

Why don't people regard these two as equally plausible?

For the record: Peegate is about 80% to be bullshit. Pizzagate is about 99.99999999% to be bullshit. And neither of those facts make the hypocrisy Corbett refers to any less blatant.

>Trump pee thing
What did I miss?

>He likes to get pissed on? Is that it?
Not even that. He paid some whores to piss on a bed that Obama slept in once, and he watched.

Drumpf pays women to pee on him.

>Our story is probably bullshit, but we feel we should publish is just in case.
>Tomorrow's headline: BuzzFeedBen's ex-wife alleges BuzzFeedBen makes fun of retards and jerks off to anime

Buzzfeed claims to have received an "official report" from a "former British intelligence officer" that says Trump dressed up in pajamas and watched hentai in a movie theater with Russian prostitutes. Also, Trump hired more prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama once slept on. They're already trying to back off from this fake news, see

doesn't make sense even if it was his fetish

Specifically, the claim is that Trump stayed at a hotel the Obamas had recently stayed at, requested the suited they'd stayed in, paid hookers to piss on the bed the Obamas had slept in, and the FSB has video footage of that. I would bet it's not true, but who knows?

Well that actually is weird.

I see putins propaganda team is hard at work again. You faggots and your bald manlet dictator are going to get your course of freedom soon. In the meantime, I've reported you for shitposting.

Trump is /ourguy/

>watched hentai

Did they say what it was?

Is this because the "alt-right" likes anime ?

are they trying to tie this in with the people who support him ?

Is it possible to criticize both parts in America? it seems to me that every time you point some flaws about a politician, you're automatically designated as part of the other side. That's crazy.

It's also funny to see how media picks the most "silly" reasons to talk flaws about a politician such at this one, instead of referring about his questionable picks for his cabinet. I don't think Americans are dumb, but American media is a fucking circus.

Are people unironically believing this?

I hate Trump but this is too close to the sjw "manbaby" narrative to be believable.

Lol. He fooled all of you. he's been a single, anime-masturbating beta the whole time.

It's that dumbfuck Rick Wilson. He said Trump supporters were all single men who masturbate to anime, so someone from Sup Forums gave him this fanfiction that portrayed Trump as a literal manchild who masturbates to anime.

I guess you could say

It was raining in Moscow

>it's the job of reporters in 2017 to publish unverified nonsense about people we don't like

HUXLEY WAS RIGHT

About politicians spending money to get pissed on?

Even if true, there's nothing wrong with that.

>a germaphobe that finds masturbation to be disgusting pays women to piss on each other
It would be funny if it were true but jesus christ, people.

That's not Crow (But don't worry, Trace is just as bad).

drowning da truff in bullshit

>Pizzagate at least has some unexplainable coincidences
No it doesn't.

It means that the leader of the freeworld is being blackmailed you fucking beta retard.

He also said he was a true Christian but cheated on his wives multiple times.

Oh, I agree. But there's nothing wrong with an extra-marital blowjob, either.

>"the leader" of the "freeworld"

>trump likes pee

BASED

>paid hookers to piss on the bed the Obamas had slept in

anyone sensible enough and had tons of fuck-you money would do this

Degenerate.

Its fake

a shitposter on Sup Forums emailed a fan fickto the guy apparently

It in an archive from December

>trumpmiami.com/experience/watersports

Drumpf has just been shown to be a degenerate manbaby and you can't back your way out of it.

why do you hate him so much? be honest

>apparently
oh

Jesus, fuck, hardest I've laughed all year. I don't give a fuck about politics either way, but fuck me this story's on Reuters, AP, NYT, everywhere. I need this to be true, that would be fucking hysterical

I think it's fake too, but you are retarded if you think it has anything to do with some random guy on Sup Forums claiming he duped Rick Wilson back in November.

>i don't have any proof because i reformatted my computer and deleted my twitter for reasons but pls believe me
'no'

besides, this isn't even msm, it's fucking buzzfeed and some shitty blog.

Not an argument.

good answer to be honest

Obviously you're just in denial

Is that really CROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW?

Golden showers and Trump? Guess that's something he has in common with his piss drinking shit brained supporters.

holy shit it's all there! even the text is pisscoated!

I've heard of the phrase "talk of the nation" but "talk of the URINATION"?

PRESIDENT PISSPIG

Sup Forums creating obvious bait and the media falling for it while lecturing us about fake news

People can be pretty delusional.

that's not in the document, and buzzfeed aren't saying the original document is factual. they even point out inaccuracies.

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking's a Russian hooker's piss. NOTHING WRONG

You can't blackmail the leader of the free world. The plan to make Trump your puppet only works up until the point you put him in a position more powerful than you. No there are no more strings on him.

literally /ourguy/

LGBTQISM is okay unless a FUCKING WHITE MALE does it.

>buzzfeed aren't saying the original document is factual

>we're publishing something that isn't factual and we're even noting the inaccuracies, but w/e lol

>that says Trump dressed up in pajamas and watched hentai
source?

no

fuck off

Thanks for containing all the libcucks itt op!! Love their tears and screaming and flailing

>CIA has a long history of lying to everyone, it's literally their job to be liars
>why don't you guys consider them trustworthy

GRAB THEM BY THE PISSBAG

>we're publishing something that isn't factual and we're even noting the inaccuracies, but w/e lol
they're publishing the entire documents for readers to see, unlike other news agencies who didn't and just drum up controversy. then they point out the inadequacies, unlike the other news agencies.

maybe you like the news to tell you what's real or not, i don't know.

We've got him now. Drumpf is finished

Remember that time the CIA reported with absolute certainty that Saddam had WMD's? Boy, they sure are credible.

That screenshot isn't even in the document.

Trump is done. A President elect has never made it to office with this much baggage.

i remember when the republicans led us to believe this, yes

Im no conservacuck or altretard but its embarassing what these dumb liberals are doing right now

Really? Trump watching hentai in Russian movie theaters????

And Im not some fenceriding dipshit either Im a liberal too

they are just going to keep claiming more and more fucked up shit about him, right?

Man I don't know I am on the fence, if this becomes urban legend Sup Forums just screwed Trump really hard and he might just need to step down and let Pence rule but OTOH it does seem like Buzzfeed is going to get fucked from this.

Not going to lie, former Trump voter here, and it's hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him have Russians piss all over Obama's bed.

>Trump is done. A President elect has never made it to office with this much baggage.

This is just the opening that Jeb! needs!

Poor bitchbaby Trumptards can't handle daddy taking a little heat. Cry moar.

>Former Trump voter

What does that mean? Did you vote for him or didn't you?

I think if I had serious reservations about the authenticity of the document, I wouldn't publish it, because integrity is the most important thing a journalist possesses. Lose that and you may never get it back.

>lmao guys I don't believe this at all but I'll publish it anyway okay don't believe it I'm jk ok lol srsly doesn't this make you think tho?