GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEAT--

I hope that this REALLY made you think

>drone strikes on US soil
>soldiers at base where drone guys are stationed get pissed
>drone guys get lynched

Do you guys really hate being called Bruce ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

best Sup Forums reply i've seen in ages

bravo americano

I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume that whoever made the original image tthinks that those are all missiles and not flares.

>literally counting on everyone to rise up and attack the government
Why not just the president? It's statically far more likely.

The president isn't the only threat, every federalist must die.

That's a real nice drone you've got there it would be a real shame if never passed it's pre generation ops checks... Can't have my guys loading it if it needs trouble shooting can I? What a shame we were all so looking forward to helping some totalitarian fuckstick bomb our own friends and neighbors. Dumbass.

As much as I love this, don't you think that this might be why they're getting so good at facial recognition and biometrics? I can't help but feel like they've got technology they aren't even showing us.

Cute acts of terrorism, but you cannot defeat a tyrannical government with small assassinations. You'd need some way to gain and hold territory. What would happen in that scenario is public opinion sways against the rebels and much more invasive laws are passed. House searches without warrants, complete access to Internet records, and so on.

Ironically all your phones and Internet are bugged to the gills. You wouldn't even get to that stage of lone wolf terrorism.

A-Am I under arrest?

We have men in our country, nothing is impossible, you muslim chink.

I meant that scenario relies on the majority of the population being rebels. Seeing as the government is a very small part of the population it's likely the president is on the rebel side.

>the US government would bomb it's own cities

>implying most soldiers wouldn't fight for the civilians

>I meant that scenario relies on the majority of the population being rebels
And you think the majority won't be? If so, you're wrong, I hear people talking about how much they almost want Hillary to win so Civil War 2 can start.

If the president is on our side, he will be replaced or killed in a false flag blamed on the rebels.

You really don't appreciate how much the news cycle holds our society together here.

They're slowly brainwashing them into being capable of just that. That, and they could totally bring in mercs or pull some shit so that they already have foreign troops on the ground here.

Groucho marx is found to be the sole person of interest in these Terror attacks

>this is what liberals ACTUALLY believe

Okay, I laughed HARD at the idea of that.

For some reason when I looked at this thread I cursed under my breath

>...Fucking france...

But lo and behold it's Australia. Who knew?

And they have men too, but their men actually fought in wars and can access your location in real-time.

That post was clearly written by a disillusioned, bored, unimportant everyday Joe who likes to secretly harbour delusions of power over his fellow man. He has likely never been in the military or picked up a book on military strategy.

It is very easy to kill someone. I could go out on the street and beat someone to death with a rock from behind. It is a very different from taking over a government.

You surprised, tripmeister? These are the people who handed over their guns after one false flag.

eeeeey gib guns plz

>welfare queens
>men
We don't have to "take over" a government, child. We have to shut it down.

How the fuck are they rebels if the government is on their side
Who will authorise this attack? The commander in chief?

Base housing is outside the gate for a lot of bases. Surely rebels wouldn't attack the families of federal soldiers.

daily reminder that someone has to build, repair and control those drones

Your news cycle is making everything worse mate. I wonder what news channel a Democrat and a Republican watches?

The president =/= the government
>Who will authorise this attack?
George Soros, obviously.

we need someone within the government to be the spokesman for the rebellion otherwise the masses will see it as illegitimate

a general preferably

fixed

What the hell does shut it down mean
Shut down the services the government provides and hope corporations step in?

>GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEAT
>DEAT
Isn't that what kamikaze bombers shout just before blowing themselves-up?

>What the hell does shut it down mean
see

Who's the government then? Congress? Senate?
>an army general is a rebel
Do you not see what's wrong here

>How the fuck are they rebels if the government is on their side
Our government has plants in rebel/dissent groups all the time, here and abroad.

>Who will authorise this attack? The commander in chief?
Whoever the powers that be want to be the next figurehead.

Look at the big brains on Canada!

Democrats watch MSNBC or CNN, and they listen to NPR. Republicans are into FOX.

And yeah, I know the news cycle here makes everything worse. I honestly can't watch it for more than a minute without being genuinely creeped the fuck out by how blatant the brainwashing is. Glad I don't have a TV.

There is no real difference between the government and the corporations here. There are just powerful, moneyed people who create false dichotomies and falser conflicts and who enjoy a revolving door policy.

>Who's the government then?
Nobody really, that's why it will be so easy to destroy.

no. what's wrong?

it's called a coup

That's not just shutting down the government, you're shutting down the entire economy and civic structure of the US
You're not even terrorists at that point, just madmen

Not madmen, but free men.

>just madmen
They prefer the term anarchists.

no. patriots

With the amount of computer security failures the US govt has had recently, I expect the drones to bomb their own bases.

That's like the British appointing Washington as their general
Any general openly supporting rebels would be immediately fired and become outside the government.

>the government has plants in rebel groups
Plants, sure, but supporting rebels against them?

>the powers that be
The citizens of the US who vote for their presidents and representatives? Do you mean the parties gerrymandering the states?

I'm pretty sure the original point of the general was to make the movement legit in the eyes of the people, not the government.

Look up the Business Plot. It's a serious enough strategy that people have actually attempted it, and it only failed because he snitched.

>The citizens of the US who vote for their presidents and representatives?
You are completely delusional if you honestly think that the voters are the powers that be.

>Do you mean the parties gerrymandering the states?
I mean their handlers.

well no shit he would be fired but he would become our new president our REAL PRESIDENT

What race was Groucho Marx again?

I have a cunning plan.

kek

why is spurdo murica best meme?

That poor dog.

Based Japan always making good posts.

This entire premise is retarded for multiple reasons.

For one, not enough people are going to rebel. The US is one of the best countries on Earth with a high standard of living and it's very safe and stable. The amount of people that want to overthrow the government is very tiny. The most they could ever hope to accomplish is things like taking over birdwatching centers
>please send snacks

>government passes law that makes 120 million of its citizens criminals by definition
>small rebellion

The rebel group would be large enough to assassinate politicians it didn't like.

kek

You can't patrol a neighborhood with a drone. You can't go door to door confiscating shootbangs with a drone. You can't use a drone in a city AT ALL without massive collateral damage.

The USMC are real men and not welfare Queens you fat ass trap loving stem student faggot.

HMMMM

SURE MADE ME THINK OP!!!

#Latinosforhillary
#ImWithHer