Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqUPqY2bbT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imho, I think it's a LOAD of crap!

>alternica
>good

it is, reload is when they turned to shit

yes, it is.

It's got some good tracks, in the same style as black album, but it's a bit bloated.

Load and Reload are both super fun albums, there ain't no denying those grooves.
Good albums to get drunk to

Music: 8/10
Lyrics: 5/10
That fucking album cover: bleach/10

Is The Outlaw Torn a top 10 Metallica track?

yes

I'm a big fan of the second half of the 90s Metallica. Between Load, Reload and Garage Inc, they had some really good work there

You're probably better off listening to Corrosion of Conformity but the Load albums would probably be more warmly received if made by a different band.

I can't really think of one, but has there ever been a band that for marketing purposes had different names for different names for different genre releases? Same line up overall, but for their metal albums they were named X, for their blues they were named Y, jazz was Z, etc

Green Day had The Network and Foxboro Hot Tubs.

So was Reload

It's almost as if metal fans are perpetual children who throw hissy fits if a band decides to experiment.

Fans of most bands do this though

I agree with the sentiment but, let's be real here, St. Anger is still trash.

It's got some solid riffs that needed to be cut down into shorter songs. And if you listen to it as the soundtrack to Some Kind of Monster instead of a stand alone album, it's much better.

Nah, St. Anger is actually pretty good.

*blocks your auditory path*
youtube.com/watch?v=UqUPqY2bbT4

lyrically i agree, everything else no

> tfw I like noise rock
> tfw I like this
> reminds me of Big Black

But I liked St. Anger when it came out buddy, you won't change my mind.