Find a flaw

Find a flaw

symmetry of her face

somewhat dark tone, colors, atmosphere, whatever
also paedo stuff

The most hipster bullshit of all time.

It's ok.

>le hipster meme
The most substanceless non-criticism of the 21st century.

bruce willis

nah that award definitely goes to "flavor of the month"

this
le quirk
god i hate wes anderson

It's pretentious, unfunny, and the soundtrack is awful.

Is that valid enough criticism?

I feel like Wes Anderson get's shit on more than somebody like Tarantino for having all of his movies "look the same" because of this hate of a "hipster mentality", and Wes has this look. The vintage color palette's, the monotone dialogue and the almost otherworldly interpretation of every day life. I think people like to shit on him just because he seems to be what every so-called "hipster" bases their life on, so it makes him an easy target as a director. It makes people come to a quicker conclusion about what they think about his style and makes it easier for people to write it off as "more of the same."

What gets me about this is that Tarantino's work is probably more-so *other* peoples work that he's repurposed or retold with his own story/script than anybody else. His films are almost more film homages than their own separate films and he's admitted this several times throughout his career. While Wes draws from his own inspirations and has an extremely distinct style that's slowly grown over time, while still remaining much the same, Tarantino has done the same, but with far more borrowing.

I just feel like Wes gets shit on more because his style is easier to shit on than Tarantino's.

But I'll be damned if I don't love them both, personally.

While I can understand why Andreson's films may not be for everybody, I can't understand people who criticize him for adhering to his trademark style.

To me, criticizing a Wes Anderson movie for being too much like a Wes Anderson movie would be like criticizing Woody Allen for being too Woody Allen, or Tarantino for being too Tarantino.

He has a very distinct tone, color palate, and artistic style; but it's something that is uniquely his, and I think it succeeds in setting his films apart into a beautiful and timeless world all their own. I think his films' trademark Wes Anderson style is one of the primary reasons that they work so well.

>pretentious
Are you going buzzword bowling or something

I hate him because he still has the same haircut since middle school. How the hell does that guy get laid

its dishonest filmmaking

no nude scene

No nudity

>MUH SYMMETRY

>buzzword
Nice buzzword faggot.

Moonrise KINOdom.

sick fucks

Anderson's films are harmless chocolate candies; they have no intellectual value.

>Implying film is an intellectual medium

I cant put into words why i hate Wes Anderson films i just do, my body has a physical reaction to the cringe.

Autism

>Find a flaw
I never experienced childhood love.

It was a bit too quirky at times.

Though I still like it.

what's sick about nudity?

>

I love Anderson and Moonrise Kingdom but I didn't like the tone or the weird boner/breast touching scene. Was really strange and didn't fit.

lol are you me?

it was directed by Wes Anderson

lightning bolt scene