If Britain votes Remain will there be consequences?

If Britain votes Remain will there be consequences?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGDtCFPkxk
youtube.com/watch?v=RRPmXbksPgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FSt1ptsOjL0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/erdogan-considers-turkey-referendum-on-whether-to-give-up-on-sta/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGDtCFPkxk

Consequences will never be the same.

It would be extremely painful.

You'll be arrested by the EU police

I'm planning to imigrate to America If it doesn't go through. I'm tired of this liberal shithole.

maybe the EU will leave you guys alone for a bit, with the precedent of dangerously close brexit.
A year or so until you forget and then back to signing TTIPS and shiz

The elimination of article 50 will begin in three months after a vote to remain. Screencap this.

In the real world? Naw, other tha the EU will grow unopposed.

On Sup Forums? Eternal cuck status.

In my heart? I will be crying that such a chance got squandered.

Everyone I've talked to pub, work, family, friends, neighbours, fellow bus stop wankers all say they want out. Where do these 50% of leavers even exist? Has anyone even met one

You'd be going from liberal shithole to the next m8.

they don't you fucking moron. it's voter fraud

Consequences?

University campuses, the city, the Welsh, the Scottish and naive young people.

WILL

Muslims & Stupid young white people are voting remain

Today, the United Kingdom is making a choice that will effect generations to come. It will impact not only the British population but the European one as well. This vote is big, this vote is important, and this vote matters. Today when you go to put that cross in a box, ensure that you do it as an educated voter - understanding what you are truly voting for and not just what each side has told you. Most importantly, please turn out to vote. A higher turnout means a stronger and more active democracy, and our democratic right is what matters most today, regardless of whether you are voting Remain or Leave. I've been fervently Remain from the start, and the relationships with EU citizens I've made both on the continent and in Britain have underlined how this Union is a social one as well as economic. I'm grateful for these opportunities to meet with new people and cultures, and I'm glad I've done so within one of the strongest economic forces in the world, which keeps the UK as a real global influencer. I ask you all to remember that we are stronger if we work together than if we are divided. And if you are undecided (please still turn out to vote), my approach has always been if it's not a definitive Yes to change, it has to be a No; and if you are later convinced of the arguments against the status quo to make that democratically known later, or it really is a leap in the dark for you. Change for change's sake is not a good reason. Either way, Leavers, I respect your decision and look forward to sitting down to a cup of tea afterwards and regardless of the results working together to rebuild this great nation of ours. And so, my final remark is vote vote vote and may whatever side is the best for this nation, win!

#VoteRemain

100 years from now you'll be like Texas of USA

>"We use to be an independent country! For a whole few thousand years!"
>"Yes, Britain, we know. We all were, once upon a time."

Cunts like this vote Remain

NEVER

I respect your viewpoint, I'm a Leaver but nice to see you're educated and encouraging voting no matter what. The way I see it I've voted and done my part, whatever happens happens. I encourage everyone I know to educate themselves and vote for what they think is right. It's great to see everyone banding together regardless of viewpoint (everyone I passed on the walk down to the polling station smiled and greeted me, makes a nice change) and I hope we can come to a meaningful conclusion. Seems like there's a high turnout and people are taking the time to read up more than your average election. Good luck for whatever happens, either way we're far from it being over.

That was actually a copypasta from kikebook. My sentiments exactly though good sir.

Centralization of EU, stuff like European Army and similar.
It's over in any case.
If a country of literally same people like Yugoslavia failed, what hope is there for an entity that spans entire Europe?
EU's days are numbered, but I'm afraid dissolution won't be so civil in future.

BE

I was thinking of Guy Fawkes too.

Gunpowder plot under the EU Parliament

>moving to US with that reasoning

Top fucking kek

YOU SHOULD HAVE BLOWN UP THE PARLIAMENT BACK THEN, GUY FAWKES, YOU WERE MY INSIDE MAN BUT YOU DID ALL WRONG!

IS TIME TO DESTROY THE ANGLO SCUM AGAIN! VOTE REMAIN!

THE

its a big country

For you

This.
Chances are they'll try to make sure Britain has even less power and remove their veto in some way.
There's been talks of a loophole where a veto could be un-vetoed using 9 countries, but I'm not sure if this is true.

Shit man, it's scary how far the EU is willing to go to take power away from the people.

SAME

The Commission is hellbent on getting its own army. They've already gotten their shared currency, shared fiscal policy, a flag, an anthem, and actual legislative power.

Sargon of Cuckad sums it up nicely in how the EU actively seeks the trappings of statehood.
youtube.com/watch?v=RRPmXbksPgQ

We must put an end to this.
We are being taken over and our politicians love it because they are reserving themselves a job in the EU.

I agree, but the only way to make that happen would through referendum (which is bound to be rigged) or a full-on revolt, which the EU is currently building an army for to prevent.

Frans Timmermans being a shining example of a politician getting a cozy retirement job at the EU.

There will be war

Even if leave got 90% wouldn't the .gov.uk be free to say "haha no"?

Our current president already said that he is totally against referenda, but how can you take pride in democracy when you ignore the people like that?

I'm very much looking forward to a referendum and I'm willing to give up a lot to prevent our country from being taken over by an anti-democratic union like the EU.

What the fuck do these EU geniuses even mean with democracy?

>the Welsh, the Scottish
Wait, I thought this vote was England only.

the UK is considered one country in the EU

t. scotfag who just voted leave

What a devious scheme.
That way there will never be a majority for leaving, huh?

if riches and freedom can be called consequences.
Any punishments the EU leverages against us just show how right we were to leave anyway. Like telling an abused girl not to leave her boyfriend because it'll make him mad. He buys us nice things though so maybe we ought to stay.
>not "FOR EU"

It's the mindset of these people.
The fucking day after the Urkaine referendum they immediately wanted to reform the referendum laws.
Those who have power are loathe to give it up, a referendum is giving power away, and that power can only be taken from our Parliament.

Yes. Just for awhile

For EU

If Britain votes remain, then nothing of Britain will remain

This.

>What a devious scheme.
It's a U.K referendum you pillock.

If England is majority pro leaving there should be no reason to group them in with the others.
They are their own country after all.

>They are their own country after all.
Within the U.K.

The vote is about the U.K

We group ourselves willingly with the others.

Unfortunately that includes (((Scottish))) (((Nationalists))) who want Scotland to leave the UK, but be part of the EU, so consistently vote against British interests and for European ones.
Even going so far as to threaten yet another Scottish independence referendum if the UK leaves the EU, so that scotland can stay inside the EU as a minor country, rather than democratic and free in a free UK

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

youtube.com/watch?v=FSt1ptsOjL0

Did you see the movie Johnny English?

Retarded, voting out would literally mean he has to fuck off out his job as MEP.

Bottom line: If Britain fails to leave now, today, with this referendum, they will never get another chance.

All the horrible shit that the Leave camp has been talking about - Turkey joining the EU, formation of an EU army, sweeping political reforms imposed on member states to prevent them from leaving and prevent them from opposing EU backed decisions.... shit that the Remain camp has been swearing for months will never ever ever ever happen... they're literally all being voted on by the EU within the next two weeks or so.

National unity will become even more weakened within the UK and civil strife will grow larger and larger until there is a violent conflict.

Maybe not in your life time but this will happen eventually when the EU army is sapping resources to fight unwanted wars and when all of Europe is federalized under one government.

If we don't leave the following will happen.

Start a project 'Gay4muslims'. Focusing on spreading awareness in the gay community and ensuring that they teach children about accepting homosexuality. Create fake accounts and start contacting large Muslim organizations, if they don't reply brand them homophobic.

Start a project called '2ndhomesasylumhomes' get celebrities to open up their 2nd homes to Syrian asylum seekers.

Basically join the liberal side and shove it so far that anybody dared to disagree is branded racist or homophobic. Basically make the liberal left eat its fucking self and destroy this country from with in.

Civil War?

Britbongs, the only ones who could ever defeat you, were yourselves. Make the right choice today.

So the next vote will be the Enxit, where England leaves the UK and the EU, and Scotland & Wales can revel in their shite together.

Just more MP murders

Wales is part of England

Yea. That was the problem with my post.

The middle and upper class, university students, immigrants, Scots, Welsh, IRA irish and young voters who think "if we vote Eu, everyones going to be great"

turkey is having a referendum (telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/erdogan-considers-turkey-referendum-on-whether-to-give-up-on-sta/) and according to some poll 60% of turks hate the EU so looks like they won't be joining in the end

>Scots
>IRA irish
pretty ironic

Great meme

>Hates living in a liberal shit hole
>Thinks moving to the states will improve your situation

What the fuck is this shit?!?

Penny for the cuck?

Wouldn't going through with Brexit remove Nigel's entire raison d'etre? Vote Brexit and cuck Farage out of a job!

I'd vote remain but the simple fact that Merkel and her Lot are wanting to import more and more poor people into a system that is steadily collapsing under every new entrant is simple insanity.
The EU could have been great but not when unelected leaders want to give everything up for people that have done nothing to deserve any part of it.
If the people want to come into the EU they can fucking earn it instead of being given state welfare handouts. If they can't earn it here in the EU then they can fucking stay where they are and do something about the shit hole countries they are economically 'fleeing'.

#Brexit

UKIP would probably join whatever faction remains of the Tories

>Achieve their purpose
So, good thing?

That's literally Bernie supporter think, they are out there it's just they have hiding holes where they meet.