When do Jedi sleep or go to the bathroom or anything?

When do Jedi sleep or go to the bathroom or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9KINXCqJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw the Jedi made a deal with a seller on Tatooine to make them all their clothes
I figured this is probably what happened and is why people on Tatooine wear stuff similar

They wear diapers

Maybe they piss on the lightsabers and evaporate the piss into a kind of incense meditation fume.

Also, where did Sheev find the time to train in the force, train two apprentices himself, develop a massive conspiracy, and fulfill his senate (and later chancellor) duties?

they do look comfy

"The dark side is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural"

They use the force to teleport the piss out of their bladders

Do they take force shits as well?

Lebowski was a Jedi

midi-chlorians

Midichlorians feed off poo so Jedi and sith never defecate because they'll lose their power.

They literally show Anakin sleeping with Padme

they just feed the sarlacc...

Anakin looks like such a fucking dweeb in that picture, like one of those ratty little kids at school that would hang around with the bullies so they wouldn't pick on him.

If it's not in the movies, Clone Wars animated series, Rebels or the new books, it's NOT CANON
Afaik these bodily functions aren't ever mentioned in SW universe so obviously they don't exist

Jar Jar steps in shit in Ep 1

clone jutsu.

>When do Jedi sleep
Anakin had a room in clone wars

Do jedi fap

>Luke, did i ever tell you about Sleep Sacks? Sleep sacks were used, presumably for comfort, while sleeping. They were used by the Jedi. And they were a good bed.

This may may isn't funny any more

>Luke, did I ever tell you about toilets? A toilet was a fixture found in refreshers, used for the disposal of bodily wastes. Toilet paper was used to maintain personal hygiene.
>Dianogas were sometimes known to live in and crawl out of a toilet.
>Medical droids were sometimes reprogrammed to work as toilet cleaners in the military. They were good friends

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Revwien Comedy Academy Playhouse? The Revwien Comedy Academy Playhouse was a theater on Vos Gesal Street in the Uscru Entertainment District of Coruscant. It was next to the Vos Gesal Hotel. The Vos Gesal Hotel was a hotel found in the Uscru Entertainment District of Coruscant that was very popular with entertainers from all over the galaxy. It was located on Vos Gesal Street, for which the hotel was named. It was connected to the Revwien Comedy Academy Playhouse. It was a good venue.

is that a poster of Sebulba in the background?

What are they talking about?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc9KINXCqJc

Luke, did I ever tell you about MGTOW?

keeping trophies of your victories is not the Jedi way

He was a good friend

No?

Tatooine people are based on the middle east. Jedi are based on monks. They both wear robe like clothes but there are differences. Mainly Jedi robes would be made all over the galaxy and of many different materials.

They're liiterally called sand people their not just based on

god damn it

>Jediapers

Why do the interior rooms always seem so dusty and dark in the temple?

Anyway, even for 10,000 Jedi, that temple is enormous, still must be comfy though.

comfort is not the Jedi way

I'm sure of the 10,000, tons were breaking the rules, most notably Ki-Adi-Mundi. I bet some went to to the lower levels every night for whoring, and used their Jedi mind tricks to get it all for free so they didn't have to use their credit stipend.

jedi aren't supposed to be based on fucking monks though. they're called jedi ***KNIGHTS*** and the original choreography was big slow two handed swings like european fighting styles, not faggy flipping twirling shit. not having the standard jedi uniform not be some sort of armour was a MASSIVE fuck up.

my last sentence is a little fucked. basically, pic related should have been the standard attire befitting a jedi KNIGHT.

In the old republic, they'd wear more normal clothes and armor.