One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Wasn't born in Brazil
Just fucking end it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chR8RW-i38M&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=JSyH2T7DO9E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Country where sex has no value, all girls are sluts, where you're likely to mugged.

Yeah senpai

inb4 a hysterical self hating Brazilian makes long rants about how he hates his country and makes several mentions of it being populated by monkeys.

Ah yes, Detroit: the country, sounds like a nice place.

>hurr durr muh food
>durr herp muh women
>herpa derpa muh shitty country has no migrants because it's based

This sorts of threads need to stop.

>ywn walk around town surrounded by beautiful mullato girls with fat asses
Why even live

Those women are 5/10 here at most.

Don't worry, Western Europe will sound turn as Brazil Jr with its niggers and extreme violence.

You have mena qts though

>didn't grow up eating macaco soup

soon*

Are you gay??

They don't walk around dressed like that the closest you'll get is yoga pants or skinny jeans

damn

>tfw no yoga pants wearing MeNa gf

That's because you don't want to

When this meme will end?
It will never turn as Brazil because:
1: Brazilians of every races have no conflicts between each others, it's more a story of classism.
2: there is no Islam on Brazil
3: The greatest menace is not the race-mixing but the fact that they become a majority inside the population.

anyway during the 2020's or 2030's a Civil War will probably happens and we will remove kebabs and niggers, losing a lot of our own people too.

stop making these. You'd probably be born in a favela and shot by an off duty cop

lol u jealous because u have to masturbate to 2d lolis since japanese women can't even compare to ours? ur country is shit, go back to Sup Forums

I'd say 7/10 depending on the region. 8.5/10 if ur in Nordeste

By here I mean the South. Those are 5/10 over here.

Maybe they're 7 in your Southeastern slum.

Uga bunda to you too

Are Brazils white women curvy as well?

Yes.

Awesome. Brazil is truly The greatest country on earth. No matter where you are in the country the women are always thicc and gladly show it of

or just live near asszil

Is'nt Amman kinda like that?

cacetinho faggit u like a big black cock don't u

Ass implants aren't very cheap, but i'm sure Swedish women can afford it.

I wish I was born in Sweden

Me too. I could have a blonde gf right now.

>tfw country life and no bundas to cheer me up

They rarely get them though. They almost exclusively get boobjobs. Even if they get ass implants they still aren't wearing thongs like brasilian girls do

Conclusion. Brazil is better

Bump

Feels good to be born in a country with a very similar culture desu

>Living life literally in tutorial mode
>Complaining about it

>Be Swedes
>Want to live in a mutt country
Nothing suprising here

If they all look and dress like that then yes
I'm jealous

>ONE SHOT at life
>5'7"

why dont you move there?
you probably make more in a month than they do in 1year over there.
then you can get mugged by all the big bundas you want

>living life on easy
>pointing fingers at others

Are you aware that racemixing with them will produce low IQ offspring ?

You're literally killing and betraying your race by doing so

>hurrrr durrrr I'm a fucking genetic engineer hurrr durrr

Shut up retard

Brasil in general suck, but there great things too.

I was in an exclusive party yesterday, around R$500 to plebs to enter, open bar, top gin, wiskey red bull you name it..
hundreds of girls like that ass and big tits, some Tv artists where there as well.

Yeah if you have money and know how to use it you have plenty of pussy like that here.

A funny fact, around thousand people I found 2 blacks, I kid you not..

But if you ever come to hueland and want to make sure that you'll fuck girls, I recommend you to pay for A -B class whores, around $R300-R$500 around US 100, you go to fuck then in their own apartments.

It's a much better deal than chase these expensive whores that want social status and suck your time and money..

nice

Typical low IQ spic behavior

How many millions people died because of drug since the Spaniards ceased to rule your country, Jose ?

why do you reply to ameri turds?

Which one of those was meant to be bad?

that will never happen because intermarriage with muslims is impossible. It is different. There is no melting pot with muslims.

I don't know myself desu

>tfw no qt Brazilian twink bf

All our Violence are from drug war not cultural/racial differences.

You're basically implying Western Europe will become a drug infested shithole.

>one shot at life
>wasn't born in Canada
Dodged a bullet here.

I want Brazil to end the drug war and be a safe place to live

My brother married an iraqi qt.

That doesnt mean you cant go to Brazil and get yourself a girl or 2.

UMA
DELICIA

Problem is shit justice. If only we had death penalty.

>le ebin duterete president
isn't going to fix anything, brazil needs to lessen foriegn influence in their country and build better infrastructure such as schools and make it economically possible for people to move up and not live their whole lives in the favelas

>nibbers everywhere
>death
>poverty
>good

I don't think foreign influence did anything.

The problem really is niggers know when they get arrested they'll be free soon so they just don't give a fuck and minor can do whatever they want and just get an slap in the wrist.

Favelas at least where i live they get bulldoze'd down, but Rio loves favelas and it's 1/3 of the city so that's gonna stay forever

If you genuinely think its the >le poor people and niggers fault, then Brazil is never going to be saved. Problems come from the top, not the bottom, of society.

>tfw no surra de bunda
why even live
youtube.com/watch?v=chR8RW-i38M&has_verified=1

Brazil is safe if ur rich

That's why i mentioned justice. Justice is one of the three powers here and to fix Violence significantly, justice needs a deep reform.

What is Enjo Kosai... BTW, you are right about be mugged.

Brazil could honestly do good with just dissolving their entire government and holding new elections where nobody who had previously held office is allowed to run.

>justice is one of the three powers
dude what
but yeah it does need a >deep reform

>Executivo
>Judiciario

Kinda what's going to happen but some of "new faces" are from stablishment as well.

how do you think a digital nomad making between $20,000-$30,000 usd a year would fare in a medium sized city(200-500k pop)?
is this still a thing?
hopeful about the future as long as the usually suspects are all behind bars or barred from office

youtube.com/watch?v=JSyH2T7DO9E shit
I did not even know about this thing lol

Sopa de macaco posting when

It's never will occurs because the only way to do it is being the most anti-democratic possible and democracy is important to the implementation of globalist agenda. With a regional true effort we can destroy the drug problem, but its hard when even governments or governmental agencies like CIA profit with drug market.

Brazil don't produce coca, but, because the "better" infrastructure, is the best way to sending dugs to Europe and Africa. Today, because the moral decadence in our actual society, the use grow and we are the second big consumer after USA.

The big first problem are our political system and every possible solution involves unpopular actions with the people or international community.

People must die, countries must be invaded, liberties must be blocked...

The judiciary works "well". Our biggest problem is the Legislative. They make the laws, not the judiciary.

When a judger freed some bandit is a legislations fault, for example.

this

Bundas and muslims are stellar opposites.
They can't even coexists in the same plane of existence.

Judiciário doesn't translate as justice you illiterate fuck

How much do you make a month? I know that at least that in Florianapolis making above $1500 USD a month will basically allow you to live like a KANG.

Any sites you recommended?

I can confirm that.

>Brazil is safe if ur rich

I don't understand this logic. The world is safe if you're rich.

Are you a KANG? Or were you wuz one?

It would be stupid of you wanting to be born here.
It's way wiser to MOVE here as a foreigner. Girls will shower you with attention and sex if you're at least good-looking.

>Girls will shower you with attention and sex if you're at least good-looking.

And all Brazilians will want to be your friend.

>Girls
Yeah sure they're "girls"

You'd probably be born into a dirt poor farmer/favela lifestyle though.

While you keep thinking there are only shemales here, Brit girls are so ugly that your newcomers must resort to kids

Heard this from other south americans as well, both online and in real life.

Guess its a case of "having something that others don't" syndrome, or something similar.

But Kids are uma delícia, brother!

It's funny because Yoda is short.
Just like you.

>yoga pants

t. Autistic 27-year old weeb English teacher who still hasn't found a QT3.14 gook GF yet

you're exotic and tehre's always the chance of getting an one-way ticket from Brazil

nice proxy m8

People say this about foreign men in almost every country on Earth.

I lived in India for two years, for instance. The average Indian man thinks that Caucasians can get the number of any girl, whether she's polish teacups at a chai stall or acting in Bollywood movies.

Mexican men in Mexico said the same shit; so did Colombian men in Colombia.

Being a white foreigner does give you an advantage, but never fucking listen to these people who make it sound like women will be chasing you around.

Only place that will happen is in the Philippines or some war-ridden sub-Saharan shit-hole.

Yeah that to.

Main reason why westerners get laid in east asia