THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE

>crooked top helmet part

I never noticed that until now.

What the fuck was he adjusturning there? his buttplug?

VADER! THAT'S YOUR WIFE'S SON

all targeting in Star Wars is done manually

false you faggot, luke literally has a targeting computer he disables to manually target the magic deathstar hole

You think Sheev put a buttplug inside his suit that activates whenever he uses the Force?
You know, just to fuck with him haha

yeah because it's fucking awful you retard

Actually with third degree burn victims they do often have a sort of buttplug to stop scar tissue from forming over the anus

>'77 technology
well yeah it was a different time

Its not the top part, its the botom, look at the triangle cover on his mouth. all stormtrooper helmets are designed this way so their helmet wouldnt get in the way while aiming down the sights. Vaders original mask had the same because they just used a stormtrooper helmet as base when designing his helmet.

No, look at the curve of the top portion and compare it to the curve of the eyebrow. Also look at how the point in the middle of the top part is compared to the straight vertical line of the nose. The top of his helmet is crooked, it's tilted to Vader's right (our left).

NOW THIS! is why I come to Sup Forums

>I have you now!
>pulls trigger
>fires 20 shots at a defenseless X-Wing
>they all miss
>"""""""best pilot in the galaxy"""""""

>Can't line up a shot on a fighter flying in a straight line.
>The Force is strong with this one.

The force was just an excuse for failure or blind luck in the first movie wasn't it?

I always thought it was absolutely ridiculous when I saw him pilot the ships.

Looks like the kind of thing Kylo Ren would have worn, but I guess they thought it might have confused the audience.

There weren't any spaceships in 1977 ypu RETARD! RAAAAAA!

>flying in a straight line

Luke was moving around though. Remember when they show his targeting computer trying to pick up Luke's fighter, and it takes a few seconds because it keeps moving? He's not just flying in a straight line, there's some room to move around in the trench.

>while aiming down the sights
Most
Autist
Statement

>In a 12 parsec radius

It's funny how some of the technology in Episode IV looks old by our standards.

>Leia inserting a physical disk into R2
>computers with big knobs and buttons
>clunky mechanical targeting computers

And probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.

he must be using it to attack the port.

>Death Star under attack
>Only launch a few dozen TIE fighters to stop them

Well it was "A long time ago..."

it was a really long time ago

Is this kino?

The rest were deployed to Midway and Wake planets, no one expected an attack on the Death Harbor, but the insidious Japanese Rebellion did so anyways, with cunning victory