How is he still employed?

How is he still employed?

I have no fucking idea.

I have no fucking idea.

he got them to the playoffs at least a few times, but at this point it should be clear that he needs to go

I have no fucking idea.

>ZOMG why hasn't [team with overbearing ownership] fired [mediocre yes-man coach] yet????

No fucking idea, I do not have.

I have no fucking idea.

>mike brown
>doing anything

Because he's a yes man to the raciss white owner

I have no fucking idea.

I have an idea. Maybe because no one in the world wants to coach this team.

They don't want to be another Browns.

No one has any fucking idea.

They're already close enough. Close enough for it to hurt!

light skin delegation

>mediocre

He won't be for long

>14 years head coaching
>Zero playoffs win
>Never even made it past the wildcard
>Often in position to secure a #1 seed or #2 seed
>Always end up blowing it 100% of the time
>Never ever played in the divisinal round after 14 years of coaching

[menthol packing intensifies]

It's amazing. He has an athlete like AJ Green, and he can't convert simple yardage. AJ is a physical freak of nature and is a smart player, yet Marvin Lewis can't find creative ways to get the ball in to his hands. Run shorter routes, give it to him on screens, reverses, find some way to put the ball in his hands. Your QB is not fucking Aaron Rodgers, don't send your best weapon out on long routes that your mediocre QB can't improvise long enough to get him open. AJ is not a diva either, he's a working class WR, he's got a great attitude.
This is what separates a good coach from a bad coach. Do you know what Bill Belichick could do with a weapon like AJ Green? He turned 5'10 white jewish manlet in to one of the strongest, most consistent weapons in the NFL. Lewis has AJ GIGGANIGGA Green and can't find a way to involve him in the game in the most basic ways.
You only put the ball in the hands of the best weapon on your shitty offense 6 times you're going to lose the fucking game.
And RB by committee has only been successful when you've had two running backs of decent skill. Doesn't matter how you split the carries if they all suck. Let the most talented of the group try to develop a rhythm.
Marvin Lewis is a really bad coach whose worst skill might be the ability to evaluate and utilize the talent on the team he's been with for 14 years which is fucking unacceptable.

I have no fucking idea.