SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME HOW ONE MAN CAN BE A HEAD COACH FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WITHOUT EVER EVEN WINNING A WILDCARD...

SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING TELL ME HOW ONE MAN CAN BE A HEAD COACH FOR FOURTEEN YEARS WITHOUT EVER EVEN WINNING A WILDCARD GAME

HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE DIVISONAL ROUND IS LIKE

MAKING IT TO THE AFCCG WOULD BE LIKE MAKING IT TO THE SUPERBOWL FOR THIS DAMN TEAM

WE HAVE NEVER EVER WON A FUCKING WILDCARD GAME EVER

Maybe you need an elite QB

Because he's black.

ask Arsenal

Cincinnati is a town that accepts close but no cigar.

The owner of the Bengals is not going make a change as long as he is making money. I laugh at the idiot decked out in Bengals apparel with season tickets talking about "how come nothing changes?!".

Stop going to the game and buying their shit you dumbasses. Nothing is ever going to change as long as you financially support the team. If they leave so be it. The county signed a shit deal anyway.

division opponents have won 4 superbowls during his tenure
got put in at a bad time

they would have been better off keeping zimmer, but they try to keep balanced

This.
BUT WE GOT TO THE PLAYOFFS LIKE 10 TIMES

Got his team to the playoffs many times.

He would've won that one playoff game if Burfict wasn't such a retard.

Also Dalton is hot garbage.

Reminder that the Cleveland Browns have a more recent playoff win. That stat will be safe for another season.

Mike Brown doesn't give a fuck about anything other than his fat pile of cash to sit on. It's his ATM. He could give a fuck less if he owns a winning franchise. His father was twice the man he is.

WTF I hate affirmative action now

Bengals' owner came off as a totally clueless weakling in that season of Hard knocks

>implying shitcinnati has enough fans for the team to bother getting a new coach
Just move the franchise to omaha.

Because he is. The only reason he has the team is because his dad left it to him. Mike Brown is a Cunt.

Yeah but I mean, he didn't even have the sense to hide it or arrange to look decisive, brash, bold, or even intuitive. He was just an ugly blob in a chair.

That scene is the only one I even remember from the season.

The best part about being a Bengals fan is having all these disappointed fans to post in the "How'd Your Team Do?" threads

>pickcincy.wmv

Andy Dalton just fucking sucks

Maybe you'll commence an endless shit QB buffet like Cleveland

>average QB, now rapidly declining
>abysmal ownership that doesn't care about winning

Honestly he's probably overachieved a little just getting to the playoffs all these years. Remember how bad they were before he took over?

I'm so fucking tired of this "rememeber how bad they were before Marvin Lewis" shit

Producing in the regular season doesn't mean fucking shit. This man has been coaching for 15 YEARS and yet to win a wild card game. He cannont make it past round fucking one. I don't know whats more embarrassing. Losing to the Jets in Week 17 and then losing to them AGAIN the following week at HOME.

Or losing the Texans back to back.

LIGHT
SKIN
DELEGATION

Zach Braff has really fallen off a cliff

he's black

>average QB, now rapidly declining
I was of the same opinion for years, thinking of Dalton as a QB who ranged from "serviceable" to "slightly above average" on Good Andy days. The more I think about it though, it's pretty fucking amazing how low his ceiling was with AJ Green to throw to. Green is legitimately one of the best receivers I've ever seen play. He gets open easily even though everybody knows he's the primary target, and even when he's not open he'll grab shit out of triple coverage like it's nothing. The guy is an absolute vacuum cleaner and he excels at picking up additional yardage after the catch. Most NFL teams don't have an AJ Green, and even their best receivers turn into complete dogshit once they move to franchises with lesser quarterbacks.

In summary, I'm forced to conclude that Dalton has always been an implosive disaster that was getting his reputation polished by somebody who was always there to bail him out. I feel like an idiot for ever thinking otherwise.