Best movies to watch while stoned?

Best movies to watch while stoned?

Passion of the christ. Not a meem answer, try it and you'll suffer with our lord's suffering

Dude I wanna enjoy myself not bum myself out

Beyond the Black Rainbow.

Oh, you're a "dude turn your brain off" fucktard. Nevermind.

Because I don't want to see a fucking dude dressed like Jesus and get his ass kicked? Okay haha

Mac And Dennis Go To High School was the worst movie I've ever seen, and seeing it high was one of the worst weed experiences I ever had. The whole time I was thinking WHY DO MY FRIENDS THINK THIS IS FUNNY I JUST WANT TO GO HOME GODDAMN I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS AND THE GHETTO CULTURE for an hour and a half
Tfw too intelligent for braindead nigger pandering trash

Doctor Strange
Toy story
Inception
Dark Night Returns
Planet Earth
Shrek

Valhalla rising
There will be blood
The shining

I like slow atmospheric movies with intense soundtracks when I'm stoned

Because you think that the best use of marijuana is getting retarded and giggling rather than enhancing your thoughts and perceptions of meaningful material. Pretty white trash desu.

I feel the exact same way with Trailer Park Boys. My buds and I got stoned and they praised about it all night so we watched it. I just sat there wanting to leave and wondering why these people are my friends.

Passion or Apoc if your not too gone

Mirrormask might be good to depending

Interstellar would be perfect for you. The "docking" scene is amazing stoned.

Dude I just don't care for movies about Jesus. I will watch anything else really. I'm just not religious at all, I had all that shit pushed into my face so much as a kid so I stear clear of it as much as I can.

Mac and Devin, and good thing even my friends found it utter dog shit while stoned had to turn that shit off.

Plane scene on repeat.

Fuck I know exactly what you mean
>LOL GUYS LOOK AT MY JOINT
>LOL GUYS HASH OIL IS THE NEW THING IN THE MARIJUANA COMMUNITY LOOK HOW RELEVANT WE ARE
>LOL GUYS RANDY IS FAT AND SUCKS COCK FOR CHEESEBURGERS
Literally written for trashy 12 year old. It's the Girls Gone Wild of the comedy industry

I think user was just butthurt you didn't like his favorite movie. There is a lot of butthurt on Sup Forums these days.

If you want good/funny snoop dogg stuff to watch while you're stoned check out his web show on YouTube. The Seth Rogen episode is good or look up Snoop PLANET EARTH

Yeah that's a good one too
memes aside Interstellar has a great ost and for me that's one of the biggest things i look for in a movie, music is important.

Enter the void
Irreversible
Electric Dragon 80.000 V

Flash Gordon
The Room
Princess Mononoke

a field in england
post tenebras lux
eraserhead
resolution

Also

Batman:Year One
O Brother
Crank & Crank 2
Dredd
The Raid & The Raid 2
2001 (Don't try to watch this with normie friends)
Most Tarantino pictures
All of Nolan's pictures
Cartel Land
Bird man
Batman v. Superman
Apocalypto
Moonrise Kingdom & Grand Budapest
City of God
Lost in translation or her.

Solaris.

I've been smoking for so long I can't stand fun anymore I like to feel anxiety(to an extent)and I like my senses being raped. I like dr strangelove, threads - paths of glory too manages to be hilarious.

Sorry you don't enjoy good tv bud

if you dont enjoy the first few seasons of tpb youre probably a dumb person

Carl Sagan's Cosmos

Fuck off you trashy, low class leaf

>calls other people low class
>shitposts on Sup Forums

GREAT list. Thanks user.

I saw Batman V Superman high as fuck in IMAX when it came out and it was fucking awesome. Saw it stoned again for a second time at home on blu ray and it's still fucking awesome.
I'm scared to watch it sober.