Yes, well done ESPN, well done. However -

Yes, well done ESPN, well done. However -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid nigger. I like him when he's talking sports but he can't keep his coon lips shut.

Lil white bitch faggot. I'm half black and I'd beat your racist ass to a pulp.

You're just mad a black man is more successful than you. Stay mad lil bitch

I'm black

blacks are just mad they're being pushed out of baseball by slant eyed gooks and sombrero wearing donkey fucking hash smoking spics.

How exactly is he wrong? Just about every ethnic group except white Europeans, excluding the Irish, have been discriminated against for much of this nations history. Hell blacks just started being treated equally less than 50 years ago

MLB integrated 17 years before the civil rights act was passed.

How does hanging some dumb sign help anything though?

im black and i can tell you're faking

I'm black and I can tell you're faking

Can't really get arrested for sit ins anymore.

I'm Chinese, and I can comfortably say your country is territory of China.

good china is the greatest country on earth

im black though

You are dog of the white man who is dog of us. We eat dogs.

I'm a Neanderthal, and you should all be fucking ashamed off yourselves

This country is SO EVIL and entrenched in treating people so horribly that people from every corner of the world illegally come here and get rewarded with protection from our politicians.

IM KOREAN
SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

FS1 is just as bad with the libtards as ESPN. Skip is a complete cuck, and they just gave a new show to BLM activist Nick Wright.

After the travel ban Muslims were whining because they can't go to the US and be oppressed. Everyone needs to have a privilege to be oppressed, how dare you deny them that!

i am indian. respond or i will rape u

You're what's keeping us down as a race. Brother, wake up from your bad dream.

Im abo give me ya fukin lighta cuz

I'm actually black though
>a canuck is telling me what my race is

That was jap. Do not confuse us with dirty jap. They are lowest form of dog.

>i...i...immigration is the root of all our problems!

Shut up, alt-right scum. Back to your containment board.

Wait, so is Trump protecting minorities or are you people happy because he's down with white nationalists? Which one is it?

i honestly just want to watch the world burn.
>inb4 muh edgy nihilism
it is what it is, i just don't see the way out, i already went through one medieval sick war in the 90s here, i've seen a dude scalped by a bullet, what's some more? i want a total nuclear desolation, or alien invasion, fucking something. you get an impression the west is better and happier, but then i see faggots kissing on streets, commies smashing towns, niggers raping white girls etc.

i'm black and i can tell you're faking

>rightard is literally mentally ill
reeeaaaally compels one to ruminate

I'd declare war on you if I could, Bosnianbro.

How is this banner anti-racist?

Ya it's almost as if the US would have been better off copying every other country and not allowing massive ethnic changes. Hard to be racist when there's only one race

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY

Join ISIS then, make your dreams come true

it's saying that baseball is racist

Stop projecting

Don't worry some other sports entertainment clown will say something even more provocative today. try not to cum in your pants.

>excluding the Irish
No Irish Need Apply, ya fuckin ijit

SO U BE SAYIN

hows dis make u feel, cuckboy?

baseball is objectively the worst sport in the world, closely followed by tennis.

How long will this racism nonsense last? Talking about it once in a while, fine, but it seems every topic in the US ends up in racism, white people, etc.

>black
>canadian
>pick one

Once the jews are ousted from the west and white people make decisions in their own self interest.

>How long will this racism nonsense last?
youre in for a long ride my friend

t. Muhammud Faraye

Why are liberals so hateful and intolerant?

Tolerance means being intolerant towards intolerants

You can't allow someone to claim Hitler did nothing wrong just because free speech, that's not how liberty works

You niggas invented individual rights and don't know that? What do they teach in French schools

This shit is really annoying, lads. It annoys me in a place it doesn't happen, I can't imagine actually being there.

So we should not tolerate liberals because they are intolerant?

You don't understang what being intolerant means, or you are thinking liberals are only the antifa or some radical group

Fucking bawwwston fans are trying to deflect from their own cities racism problem by saying it's all baseball fans that are racist which is bullshit.

Black baseball players attest to the fact that they regularly receive abuse in bombston, but never have problems anywhere else. This isn't anything new with bawwwston fans who have a long history with racism, and they're trying to use baseball fans as a whole to shield themselves from targeted criticism.

Wait a sec, did you just call antifa intolerant? since when fighting fascim is being intolerant?

Some of them use violent ways, which aren't acceptable, even when what they ask is good

Same with the IS or separatist groups

This.
And even when they get violent, they're so fucking chickenshit. I remember seeing this clip of 8 (eight) spanish riot policement handling about 20 or 30 Antifa protesters, it was top kek. They didn't even have riot shields on them.

and yet people still flocked here by the millions so racism can't be that bad

SHIEEEET

Das riteee, tell that white boi

>What do they teach in French schools

French schools are where "french" 28 year olds go to learn about oooga booga where da wite wimmen, improvised explosive devices, and commercial trucking driver certification

>nigger unable to write coherent sentences
Every time

every single somewhat controversial topic has to be thoroughly combed through because of mean ol' drumpf and the media thinks that guilting us for the next 8 years will make us forgive them

More like other countries treat those people even worse in some cases.

this.

As much as the left praises Europe for being progressive, they are much, much worse than us when it comes to race relations

>black man instantly resorts to violence
How shocking!

I'm gay and I can tell you're gay

Fuck the United States of Amerikkka, Brumpf and all white people

What makes you think this?

Well, I'm impressed that he uses verbs correctly. Or even at all. You don't see that every day.

The fact that most European countries didn't even have ways to become citizens unless you could prove that your ancestors were in some way ethnically from that country at some point until the last 20 something years.