Someone needs to take this franchise behind the house and shoot it. Just put it out of its misery already

Someone needs to take this franchise behind the house and shoot it. Just put it out of its misery already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kqQ38kKfWxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're the only team with trans people represented in the name shitlord.

hey guys wuts goin on in this thread?

Would he be a better QB than Dalton?

in about 2 weeks josh gordon is going to come back and save your franchise.

Bortles is a better QB than Dalton.

Would they be better in a small market Green Bay-style? I feel like the NFL could use a couple more of those franchises. Like Omaha maybe?

>cincinnatti
>big market

Oh shit the Omaha memer has escaped from /hoc/

>shitcinnati

I just mean a non-urban location

Cincinnati resident here.

Please, honestly, just fucking kill it already. Cincinnati sports are a joke with the exception of our soccer team. I feel pretty fucking terrible still paying taxes for two stadiums wherein both teams are a fucking laughing stock.

In 15 years it'll be time for new stadiums

You'll still be paying off the bonds for the old ones of course

>soccer

literally kill ys yourself you faggot cuck

Is this an accurate description of the city?
youtu.be/kqQ38kKfWxo

>shitsburgh

What happened?

I'm not a soccer fan, I don't go to the games. But it's fact that our team isn't half bad.

Haha somewhat. I've grown up here all my life, and while it can get boring, it's still a pretty cool city. It's certainly better than Columbus or Cleveland, most depressing places on earth.

What happened to Dalton?

The dude was never amazing but why is he THIS bad this year?

the Bungles lost to the Texans, 13-9.

Eventually Mike Brown will run for mayor, win, and enslave us all to build his new stadiums.

Green Bay only works because they won so many rings back in the day that the NFL put protections to keep them in the league.