SWEDEN GOT UNKEKED

SWEDEN GOT UNKEKED

THEY DID IT!

epochtimes.de/politik/europa/schweden-zieht-notbremse-schaerfste-asylgesetze-europas-verabschiedet-a1338708.html?neuste=1

It basicly says that sweden once had the most liberal law for migrants but got now the most striced laws in the EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

scb.se/statistik/_publikationer/BE0701_2008A01_BR_BE51BR0801.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-makes-palestinian-girl-facing-deportation-from-germany-cry-on-television-10393719.html
translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/europa/schweden-zieht-notbremse-schaerfste-asylgesetze-europas-verabschiedet-a1338708.html?neuste=1&edit-text=
theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
salon.com/2015/09/03/the_image_that_shocked_our_collective_conscience_a_child_refugees_death_the_wests_moral_responsibility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad the damage is already done.

"better safe than sorry" has long been forgotten

Unfortunately, a dead horse stays dead even after the beating has stopped. Sweden was lost a long time ago.

Where will they come from now, where will they go, the answer is our homeland my Austrian bro.

Once they all decide that they've had enough we'll be fucked.

You need to translate more talking points if you want is to talk about it.

Why dont you go surrender somewhere else?

It's good. But what will you do with the shitskins who are ALREADY in your country?

Sweden stop being racist pls

Send them to Germany.

Well i hope we will be the next one.
Or better we leave EU

Too bad the fuckers are already there. Sweden was the whitest country in the world and now it's going to get BROWNED

This is the key point. In order for Sweden to save itself, it really needs to start repealing migrant laws, not just tighten them.. and sadly we know it won't happen.

Just 2 more years...

>implying they are going to enforce them
>implying it makes any difference when they already have been invaded by plenty of shitskins

Translate it yourself, fouly fat warcuck.

Who cares. They're still fucked.

what do you mean?

Election 2018

Germany has suffered enough. Leave them alone!
SD uprising?
Aren't we all, America-user?

ahhh
its a step in the right direction, if the refugees there keep enriching swedes they might even start deporting criminals in a few years

If Sweden has any actual men leftover they should just start killing sand niggers on their own accord.

>invite the cancer into their country
>wonder why shit doesn't work out in their favor
>now have the tightest border control

this is so fucking stupid. it's like a stupid moth flying into the fire all the damn time.

i don't speak bork bork, care to give some bullet points?

Thank you for you service by the way :^)

Are you high or just stupid?

nevermind i see theres an english section

>399 ▶
> (OP)
>>invite the cancer into their country
>>wonder why shit doesn't work out in their favor
>>now have the tightest border control
>this is so fucking stupid. it's like a stupid moth flying into the fire all the damn time.
Welcome to left-wing politics, user. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Alternative ideas, Sven?

Holy shit, what happened to my reply?

looks like you fucked up when highlighting the text

>thinking the EUSSR is going to let sweden not take more migrants

well you voted for this and now you act like you didnt want it? epic bruv.

Having the strictest immigration laws in the EU is like being the cleanest whore in an Indian brothel.

And they did it as a member of the EU. Your stay at the union is what you make it. Non-EU European countries deal with immigration problems just as much as the EU ones.

Not my job, Muhammed.

Well who would you rather have ? The clean, or the rest ?

it's the best of the worst, which is something we need right now.

>Get AIDS from fucking too many niggers unprotected
>use condom while fucking niggers from now on
Kinda redundant, isn't it? They already have millions of rapefugees.

>Alternative ideas, Sven?
Let this whole mess play its course. Violence will only boost the leftist view on shit like it has always done.
The only legit violence that would change people's minds would be a massive riot in the heart of Sweden (Stockholm) which would lead to a overhaul of the swedish government.
But that won't happen anytime soon.

This new anti-immigration law that Sweden has developed didn't even seem likely 1-2 years ago. We are taking HUGE steps in the right direction which is great.
The problem now is Germany and the fucking Merkel which keeps the swarm of "refugees" coming.

The real question is will Sweden do something when people try to get through the border and will Sweden throw out people who are in the country illegally. Laws are just words, they have to be actually followed and executed to have any effect.

Thing is that the people already in the country breed faster than Swedes. It is the same thing in Norway. Even if all immigration stopped we'd become a minority soon enough.

Can Australia ever post something other than absolute truth?

>tfw this actually happens
>germans slowly get even more sick of this shit as they are now
>suddenly a new leader appears
>thousand year reich dream is back bitch
>ain't no resistance all over the world when ovens start cooking this time

They kinda do that, though. Dunno if you read the whole article, the main points are

> asylum seekers aren't entitled to citizenship anymore, instead they get resident permits limited to 3 years
> strictest immigration laws of the whole EU
> the law will retroactively effect all refugees who entered the country in the last 8 months

Of course this 8 month period is too short to even catch the flood which came last summer, but hey it's better than nothing. And it's unrealistic to expect much more, human rights organizations are already whining as it is.

so i got super mad for 5+ years for fucking nothing? thanks for stealing my life you shitheads at Sup Forums
fuck you for ever believing in ur shit ass propaganda

it's like the warcraft film, the orcs are already inside it doesn't matter if you shut down the gate

DESIGNATED. SHITTING. STREETS.

Please stop

Sverige är ett stort land!

>Austria leaving the EU
Great idea bruv

What you need is to not hold yourself to a shit low standard.

>tfw all swede fans at em were white Chad-tiers proud of their country
>tfw there IS hope

>tfw you can finally attend a NSDAP party rally in person

Go vote for VdB once we get new elections, retard

Maybe... They'll start deporting them?

"no"

Kek

>
>Where will they come from now, where will they go, the answer is our homeland my Austrian bro.
>
Cotton eyed joe

Based latsbrah

>sweden once had the most liberal law for migrants
>but got now the most striced laws in the EU.

who's the most liberal now?

Germany

After the EU quotas it will be Hungary :^)

We're in need of thinkers and speakers, more than just bodybuilders who won't apply any of their muscles against the shitskins.

it's not fun to be a refugee here, there are detention centers like concentration camps and they get very little money to live on

so no one will come

I fucking love you Australia.

Do refugees now get less money every time they murder or rape someone? Sweden, that is very intolerant of you.

It is a good first step. Though now they must actually enforce it. Plus they have to deal with all the shitskins there already. There is still a long road left to travel before Sweden can truly be uncucked.

He actually is pretty reasonable and doesn't sperg. You should check out his vids

That pic for real, cant be fucked confirming gay shit like that so ill take your word for it either way user.

>It's a whole parade
>Full of men with flags
>Antifa attacks the one woman
Are they ever not cowards?

Omar did nothing wrong.

Good post Australia, you deserve to be the coming queen of Denmark.

it's not Merkel that is the problem, it's the German public that reacted to the dead baby propaganda

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-makes-palestinian-girl-facing-deportation-from-germany-cry-on-television-10393719.html

Fuck off arab

ok

Sorry mate but I really dont understand what you tried to say there.

But funny picture eh?

Still funny. Also it was another gay club where this stuff is common. Soooooo...

They will go to england.
UK will leave eu, and France will start leting them through

can you fucking faggots stop posting links in turkish?

We don't really get to "react" to much of anything, mate. It's genocide either way and this all happened in one single term of Merkel's. That crying girl was there to set up "Oh, the voters are in favor of this, we must let the brown hordes in", but not in the sense of public approval - but in the sense of making the occupation regime appear democratic.

not all gay bars are hooker clubs, just like not all bars with a regular client demographic are hooker clubs.

I want meme "countries" to leave already

i dont know how accurate google translator is
but here is the link

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/europa/schweden-zieht-notbremse-schaerfste-asylgesetze-europas-verabschiedet-a1338708.html?neuste=1&edit-text=

i want you fucking turkish faggots to fuck off into a hole and fucking cry about dying there

also, would probably be good to post the article that says why the research team's results are bullshit

theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/sep/11/why-im-sceptical-about-the-idea-of-genetically-inherited-trauma-epigenetics

you re in a good mood today, are you?

>says the kebap

Please tell me that's shopped

>We don't really get to "react" to much of anything, mate

how much do you drink that you already forgot the "refugees welcome" mass hysteria ?

Merkel can't piss against the whole country and empower the SPD cucks even more

why didn't you get fucked to death in a sexual emergency so we would have one less stupid fuck in the world

New laws from 20th june.
Basically they are getting only temporary permits and have to get a full time job for some time to get permanent after those 5 years.
They cant get family to sweden if they dont have jobs and must finance them themselves.
It's pretty hardcore for sweden.

that pic

Sweden will not be unkeked until the solution reaches its finality

>What is media manipulation?
I'll give you that most people here thought that the migrants actually needed help, but what you see on Sup Forums and what is actually happening are two different things. Meanwhile the twitter fad that produced the "Refugees Welcome" craze was fuelled almost entirely by poster from Britain and the US.

Designated shitting brothels!

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Oh, you must be Jew here. Can't let those Shekels slide, Morty!

see that bump in September 2015? check the date in the article below. that was it. Merkel is a very good politician, but she was fucked by this.

salon.com/2015/09/03/the_image_that_shocked_our_collective_conscience_a_child_refugees_death_the_wests_moral_responsibility/

sind eigentlich schon klagen am laufen gegen diese ganzen NGOs wegen ihren facebook-partys mitten in europa?

inb4 migrants will start flooding into Finland

thats what you do with criminals who entered your country illegally
dont forget to sue the NGOs for inviting them

Wich post reached more people? Its about keeping the holohoax in the midn fo the people. AI give you that about the gayclub though. Still this stuff happens more frequently in gaylcubs.