/heem/ - Natty GOAT Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/mlb/story/cody-stanley-162-game-ped-suspension-turinabol-ken-rosenthal-070916
youtube.com/watch?v=wslYEM9ZoQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=33MLKAoUZYc
youtube.com/watch?v=c5xAteoyqX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aoife

Good thread buddeh
Dickheads in the other one

Let me tell you something about Bisping poster. He called me last night and said he wants to fight Khabib in Russia

I'm rewatching McGregor's press conferences for the 6th time.

>foxsports.com/mlb/story/cody-stanley-162-game-ped-suspension-turinabol-ken-rosenthal-070916

"Forty-two supplements, including some that are available at GNC, can trigger a positive test for Turinabol, baseball officials said. Clubs again were reminded this week that players should use only supplements certified by NSF International, an independent organization that tests and approves products. approves products."

What does this mean?

Let me tell you something about Conor. Actually nvm

you know he will never fight mma again right?

salty af

Should have felt it coming in the air tonight buddeh

its what i've been talking about all along USADA should test supplements and create a list of approved supplements

Go do some reading, or studying, or lift some weights. You'll feel better afterwards.

Let me tell you something about let me tell you something poster. He called me last night and said he wants to fight Khabib in Russia

I'd be mad if I was her too. A perfect specimen like Valentina deserves better than fighting literal men like Nunes.

Let me tell you something about "Let me tell you something about let me tell you something about" poster. He called me last night and said he wants to fight Khabib in Russia

You all understand conor will never fight another mma fight ever again and if he ever does fight again it will be a boxing match

let me tell you about Bordent Slebb

le heemed by Mitrione face

This meme is never gonna catch on buddeh.

Love him or hate him, you MUST respect Bisping posters thread making abilities

ITT forced memes

Shit I need to start going to gnc

THAT WAS AFTER HE RETIRED

I'm almost certain athletes can send off everything they take to USADA to have it approved. I think Mighty Mouse does that.

When you consider it really, UFC has hundreds of fighters, and only around 30 seem to fail tests annually. It's not really much, the majority seem to comply
It's not my meme lad, besides, if you force anything enough on /heem/ it will probably become a meme. Look at

Let me tell you something get your backyard ready because Connor will fight khaliq in it right now buddeh fighters fight it's all they know

Callum Bisping here AMA

yeah but when one of your stars fails his test again and you have no other stars fighting it affects the business

Do you want to fight Khabib in Russia?

Hey buddeh did you drink 3 litres of water today

conor is shook mate he wont fight anyone anymore

She has nothing on Big Pigg.

youtube.com/watch?v=wslYEM9ZoQQ

Is Fallon Fox the most genetically gifted wmma fighter of all time?

Let me tell you something about business buddeh I just got off the phone with ticket master and khaki band Conor just sold out russia

>khaki band Conor

what does that mean mate? i'm not american remember

LET ME TELL SOMETHING CONOR CALL LAST NIGHT FIGHT KHABIB RUSSIA

Khakib* and con air

Let me tell you something about meme poster. This guy is a sport killer

tell me something about bunden sclob?

UnJUSTed despite the loss, vibrant, full of life. I miss him.

get prostate cancer and travel to the Caribbean and cut your penis off on the beach buddeh

Anybody that was just in that stream have any feedback? Anything go wrong? From my side it looks like it all went well. Quality good? I had it at 1/4th what it could be

RUSSIA BUDDEH CONNOR FITE CALL KHABIB BUDDEH

They also have a list of "high risk" supplements because there's a lot of sketchy shit floating around. Not claiming to be an expert but when a fighter gets off on a tainted supplement excuse and nothing gets added to the list it makes me very suspicious

Wants to fight Tattoo Artist in Detroit

most genitally gifted maybe

Who was DC's biggest win?

Roy Nelson.

Against himself buddeh

Roided Bigfoot from Strikeforce my man

I tuned in for a bit and it was really good man

>mfw DC is the lhw champ

Suspicious in what sense? It is weird, but what do you mean?

MMA Kino

Quality was perfect. You could probably turn it down a bit since you're gonna get a lot more than 5 viewers for the real card

Let me tell you something about Khabib Vs Conor in Russia, this is THE biggest fight in UFC history

Let me tell you something about DC. He called me last night saying he wants Khabib in Russia

Jon Jones x2

Stop letting dumbasses youtube shows tell you he can't strike

Anthony Johnson, considering people thought he was going to beat Jones.

Whats next for /ourgirl/?

I refuse to believe that anyone really thought Rumble could beat Jones. At most he presented questions that JBJ had yet to answer.

Saudi oil barons shitting on her chest like all the ring girls.

Gotta disagree with you there Mr. Straya sir, DC was a yuge underdog against Bigfoot coming off a Fedor victory.

Let me tell you about Heem, it's filled with autists who shitpost when they should be sleeping.

piss in a glass and make me drink it

;__;

We keep losing MMA fighters. And Big Lenny is one of the best.

>tfw got protein powder in my eye

>how to get kids into MMA with delusion

I would also drink Valentina's piss, who's with me?

youtube.com/watch?v=33MLKAoUZYc

related

Machida is making a comeback...

whoever made this is in big trouble

Can someone post webm of Bisping doing Schevchenko dance?

I would let her pee on me. I wouldn't drink it.

ENJOY YOUR 4 YEAR BAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USADA DOES VISION TESTS TOO, JON

why is it that bigger men are able to dominate smaller men so easily?

I know its because size/gravity/physics etc but the difference between a 6'4 guy and a turbo 5'8 manlet isn't really THAT big, yet in the ring 99 times out of a 100 that big guy is winning

I dont get it

top lad

Josh Barnett.

Lombard or Smith?

GADOOOSH

think about it. a 5'8" featherweight like jeremy stephens probably weighs around 170 on fight night and he's big for the weightclass. then you have stipe at 6'4", 240 lbs who isn't a huge heavyweight. stipe is literally 41% more human being than stephens. you think being that much bigger isn't a huge advantage? imagine yourself fighting someone 41% bigger than you are.

if Lombard loses he needs to retire

>you think being that much bigger isn't a huge advantage? imagine yourself fighting someone 41% bigger than you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5xAteoyqX8

>h-he was winning until he lost...

Smith maybe by running away decision. Lombard will likely beat him though.

yes that difference can be overcome by extreme skill discrepancies, good job spergy

Sapp has thrown all his fights for almost a decade now.

>extreme skill discrepancies
Are we still pretending that Sapp doesn't take a dive at the earliest plausible moment?

Yeah. Cuba loves to lie about how old their amateurs are, so he could be well into his 40's already

in fact, more than a decade.

Last fight he tried was against Choi Hong-man, he lost that one stopped trying thereafter.

wrong
he had a crazy back and forth fight in road fc where you tried to kill the guy with hammerfists to the back of the head

Let me tell you something about USADA. They called me last night saying they want Jon Jones in Suspension

Let me tell you about your mom, she said she wants Dillon inside of her!

Could you beat UFC 1 Royce Gracie?

If Smith has improved since his last fight, he can win. Lombard is on his way out regardless.

It means fuck all. USADA can do as many tests as they can with the samples they have to determine the chemical composition of the substance in question within a high degree of certainty. JBJ is fucked unless a genius organic chemist in his pocket, which I doubt since he got popped in the first place.