Why do western euros love to be cucked?

Why do western euros love to be cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf
ec.europa.eu/COMMFrontOffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/SPECIAL/surveyKy/2077
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw
youtube.com/watch?v=qm5SYxRXHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rGvx1FKViOc
youtube.com/watch?v=LwAYgjG6SkM
familytreedna.com/groups/germany/about/background
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Anglos have a very strange admiration for niggers and exported this worldwide.

We aren't much better.

No source

yeah because we are contaminated by anglos and jewish influence, like scandinavians.
since WW2 we are basically an american satellite state, that's why we are forced to handle their retardation.

equineteurope.org/IMG/pdf/ebs_437_en.pdf
ec.europa.eu/COMMFrontOffice/publicopinion/index.cfm/Survey/getSurveyDetail/instruments/SPECIAL/surveyKy/2077

We only have ourselves to blame. No matter how many adverts I see for McDonald's, on tv and in the streets, still I have never bought anything from it. Because I choose not to. No matter how much shit you are sold, it's your choice to buy it.

People only say yes to polls to avoid being accused of "raycism".

There is no mention of relation with a nigger

There is only "would you feel confortable working with a nigger"

as a czech, i apologise for racist citizens of my country...SORRY SORRY SORRY

go back to reality, G*rmshit

Your women are currrently breeding with shitskins and you're currently paying rapefugees so they can creampie all day long your women in their newly built manors, meanwhile we park them like dogs in concentration camps

Why do Europoors like lsubhuman Niggers more than Muslims? Are they just retarded cucks?

Back to whereever you came from, delusioned baguette
French women love the black cock and slurping it all day, while their husband watches

Accept your fate, ugly mustache man, you are the first european country to fall

2.2.3. Having sons or daughters in a love relationship with a Roma, black,
Asian or white person

>taking those polls seriously
ah yes because you're totally going to tell everyone you hate niggers

>serbia
>albania
>iran
wtf. i thought those were at least second or first world countries.

They are all shitholes. Iran is also a theocracy

I'd say it's the opposite. Anglos in Europe imported their strange mistrust and fear of negros from Ameri-anglos and Afro-anglos.

Get gassed subhumans

You're women are the first coal burne'rs in Europe you produced the Rhineland Bastards and now the Rapefugee Bastards

Your women always loved the brown cock which explain your HUGE SUB-SAHARAN ADMIXTURE

When we germans came you sucked our cock, when the americans came you sucked their cock. There is nothing more submissive than a french woman, when arabs, blacks or others think of fucking a western woman, they think of a french woman.

Plenty of people do not express their true opinions on such polls over fears of being ostracized if found out. I guarantee the number of people disapproving White on Black relationships is much higher.

This. No one in their right mind wants their kid dating a nigger or a sandnigger.

>we germans came you sucked our cock

Nope we killed you and BTFO'D you out of France, then we came into your shithole and raped your women, and gave their share of german women to our colonial shitskins to end your subhuman bloodline

>when the americans came you sucked their cock.

Quite the contrary we kiked them out while you were being gangbanged being Americans and Russians

Video related is your woman, g*rmshit
youtube.com/watch?v=vrChUKgypXw
youtube.com/watch?v=qm5SYxRXHsI
youtube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rGvx1FKViOc
youtube.com/watch?v=LwAYgjG6SkM

By the way, French fuck thousands of your women everyday , we fuck so much of them that you built brothel at your frontier to please your French masters

SWEDEN, YES!

Calm your guts, i can see that negro sperm spraying out of your mouth from here.
French have always been mutts, ever since you assimilated the south you are the brownest people in europe after potugese.
The only white people you see in france are immigrants from germany and other white countries.
French are mocked by the entire world for being cowards and it shows. French destroy culture, even your own. Go kill yourself baguette fresser

>His country doesn't have its own army
>His women are fine with being raped by Ahmed
>His country is ruled by a kike woman since at least ten years
>His country is an hotel for Somalians, Syrians, Irakis, and various kind of apes
>His country give billions to its jewish overlords each years while his population is poor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
>French have always been mutts, ever since you assimilated the south you are the brownest people in europe after potugese.

You wish, Germongrel

>The only white people you see in france are immigrants from germany and other white countries.
>Germany
>White country

Pick one Abdul Bubakar Al Germani

>French are mocked by the entire world for being cowards and it shows. French destroy culture, even your own. Go kill yourself baguette fresser
You're confusing us with you

French rule the entire Africa, and we own the first EEZ, our army is the third most powerful and well experienced

Germanistan is famed for being an brothel for shitskins where they can rape german women with the benevolent approval of Mama Merkel and the German "people"

germongrel.jpg

That map has been proven to be bullshit many times, stop posting it unless you want to prove you are delusional

also funny how noone has made a map like this for france, GB, italy ect
Would be interesting to see the results :^)

based croatia knows waddup

Violet are the products of French rapes
Orange are the products of Polish-Russian rapes
Light blue are the products of Danish rapes
Green are the products of Arabic rapes
Black are the products of African rapes

The history of the German "people" can be resumed as a foreign cock impregnating snownigger women

Nope

It a summary of the "Germany Y-DNA Project", this project gather all Y-DNA test done by German or people who have German ancestry, the people that did these test were asked "where is their birth place or the birthplace of their ancestors"
familytreedna.com/groups/germany/about/background
This map is 100% accurate

As you can literally see in the picture you posted , the data is from 3000 people. 3000 from about 5 million, and those people might have even signed up just to produce biased information, so go figure

>Nope we killed you and BTFO'D you out of France
Are you talking about WWI?

actually what i said makes no sense. I was talking about the former east provinces and their ancestors which were about 5 million people who made it here after ww2.
This actually makes this map more stupid. From literally 65 million people they tested 3000. So go fuck yourself frenchman.

Go back to your country.

Stop hate posting with Jp flag you fucking gaijin.

WW2*

>3000 people
5000 people

And when you claim that French love niggers using a poll that use 1000 Parisians you don't see a problem either

popular opinion is different from fucking genes
>french brainlets

>1000 doesn't matters when it comes to genetics
>1000 matters when it comes to opinion

You'll stay barbarian until the end, as i see