Has a song about burning everything cuz the guy lives in a safe town

>has a song about burning everything cuz the guy lives in a safe town
Why the fuck is indie garbage like this ever ecelebrated? Especially above the likes of something like Zeppelin or Van Halen? At least those guys don't bitch about the most first world of problems. All this alternative indie garbage has always been made by the most insincere people, and it's disgusting that most of this board, most of Sup Forumscore, and most mainstream critics dickride the stuff.
>but muy existential crisis is real
It only exists when things are actually alright and you nothing to really bitch about. In other words whiny faggots. Come back when you live in a hostile urban or developing environment.

ok

ok

>safe
I think the point was that it was "boring" not necessarily because it was safe. Often nothing to do in small towns, some people like it and some don't and want to move out.

zeppelin is small pee pee muisic

Fag

>being this upset about an album

>it's not a real struggle if you're not part of a narco gang in a central american country trying to survive each day
This is how stupid you sound

>guy lives in a safe town
Most of the album conceptually describes Jordan, Minnesota, a small town in the 1980s which was subject to a wide pedophile ring. There were accusations and court cases and confessions. In the end, no one was charged and the rapes of the children were unpunished. This is from the track "Jordan, Minnesota' which starts the album.

The lyrical themes of the album are more extreme and meaningful then you give them credit for. It's one of the greatest punk-offshoots ever for a reason imo

Well, at least have SOMETHING. There's literally nothing so these guys bitch about there being no real struggle. Angsty nerdy at least upper middle class fucks.

read my post and shut the fuck up

What do you mean by "made by the most insincere people"? Like the scenario in the song wasn't accurate to a real life experience had by the singer?

think you really missed the point

Oh shit the Sup Forumsniggers are working their way through the chart

Literally just the first track. And it takes some first world problems approach to it, too.
Literally not.
Nothing to get here. Pretentious hipsters at it again lmao.

Who the fuck says this shit is better than Van Halen?

Anybody who's mom didn't do crack

>Nothing to get here.
>If I didn't notice anything going right over my head, nothing went over my head.
ok

>first world problems
>pedophilia
Kill yourself.

Also you really can't simplify it to the first track unless you're a imaginative retard. As the first track it informs the context of the rest of the album. Is it that much of a stretch to imagine that the same kind of small town feeling of hate and hopelessness is uttered when he says "probably come to die in this town, lived here my whole life"? The whole record is basically centered around american domestic anxiety and nihilism at the ugly parts of american society. Just use some fucking imagination you faggot cunt jesus christ

it's better

>Zeppelin or Van Halen
>Vs. Big Black
how are they even comparable?

idk man why are so upset. i live in an eastern slavshit village (it's definitely not safe) and i can relate to this song. i don't care that the author was a middle class guy from chicago suburbs.

>doesn't know the social justice kinda way the song looks at pedos
Lmao

the song is about fucking the town's whore

>y-you're taking the lyrics too literally it means something else!
Pretentious hipsterism at its finest.

lol who hurt you
if you can't stand angsty shit then don't bother listening to the rest of albini discography

>At least those guys don't bitch about the most first world of problems
50% of Zeppelin or Van Halen songs are them whining about how a girl rejected them. The other half is about being happy to party with girls and vapid shit like that.
By contrast, 75% of Big Black songs are about some of the darkest aspects of life (like Fists of Love and Colombian Necktie), and the rest is about how Steve Albini fucked your gf and all your friends' gfs.

>some retarded boomer stumbles upon Sup Forums
Begging you to kill yourself

Fucking hell who listens to Noise rock for the edgy lyrics. You're a retard OP. This album is a masterpiece. Also the song is supposed to be a critique on arsonists and the fact you couldn't realize that is just more proof of your retardation