Why are brazilians so unprofessional?

>“At Inter, Mourinho had a player who was often drunk on Mondays, Maicon,” he told Digi Sport.

>“Mourinho once called the lads together and asked them, ‘how can we get Maicon in position?’

>“After that, he decided to move the session to the evening. And that’s how it went.

>“They didn’t train in the morning, but they did in the evening so that Maicon could recover for training.

Other urls found in this thread:

as.com/futbol/2017/05/05/primera/1493995419_137291.html
youtu.be/XiN0HygJPAI
globoesporte.globo.com/sc/futebol/noticia/romeno-diz-que-maicon-chegava-bebado-em-treinos-na-inter-e-lateral-se-defende-nem-conheco.ghtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because alcohol is uma

I heard he made a prank mixing his semen with David Luiz's shampoo.

South Americans

The Beautiful Game #NotAllSudacas #Respect 2017/18 • HD 60fps

pobre e uma desgraça

that's how we won 5 world cups baby; jokes aside, don't trust niggers

>TANZANIA

recoba was too a party boy. goat player still desu

is that he reason he was kicked out of national team when he was with roma?

>Proxy

This.

>how can we help this alcoholic?
>let him stay an alcoholic and we all adjust our lives around him

Way to be abuse-cucked enablers.

The best were the "samba lads" at Barca, they used to go to disco every week and bullied Bojan in the locker room

Everybody say it is because brazilian players pass from proverty to abundance very fast, and most of them lack of education, but that is not happening with african players.

How do these players avoid appearing in Instagram photos?

How can you be such a drunk yet never get exposed?

my guess is that the extreme poverty most african players come from means they have a stronger sense of respect for the money they earn and a stricter morale. Still, they don't exactly behave like monks

how and why did they bully bojan?

Thank Allah, the true revelations of G-d have shown them the evil of alcohol.

Dunno how and why, it was a former Barca vice president that leaked it, it was Dinho, Deco, Motta and Maxi Lopez they also used to organize orgies

Bojan Krikic sounds like Bojão Krika. That's translated to pussy cunt in portuguese...

Because Bojan was just a kid and didn't want to fuck Sudaca whores and do cocaine.

Ronnie was in highway-side brothels fucking immigrants and would make gay jokes at a 17 year old kid for not joining.

Can't find the story anymore in Spanish papers, but Hotel Saratoga parties and all that

it ain't about brazilians, it's about people who were super poor, they turn lazy once they get money. they prefer to waste that money instead of training to be even better

see tevez

>a former Barca vice president
godall, in the same conversation he also claims champions league draws are completely rigged
>as.com/futbol/2017/05/05/primera/1493995419_137291.html

>In 1974 I turned up once completely drunk to play Huracán v River Plate. The night before I had a birthday. My team-mates gave me like 20 showers and a lot of coffee, but it was of no use. I couldn't start the game and went in during the second half with the game tied 0-0. I got the ball, dribbled past three defenders, the goalkeeper and kicked the ball in. My team-mates tell me that I fell on the floor and started laughing. I then proceeded to fake an injury, got subbed and went home to sleep. I don't remember nothing of that.

Houseman was an alcoholic, in a literal way

People say he could have been better than Maradona if he actually tried

tbf that's a pretty standard belief at the club board and Barça's fanbase at large now that the CL is Realwinslol

youtu.be/XiN0HygJPAI

We just like to enjoy life at its fullest, till we get to kill each other.

Carpe diem, motherfuckers.

Fucking based

lel

gazza had multiple beers and shots before a game the woke up at the hotel didnt remember anything but had the best player award on the table. and there was another pl player who was so nervous he always played drunk

i read something that ronnie was quite the autist and had a friend pick up girls for him. fantastic player at his prime though

>Bojão

Same with chicano families

Nah iirc he actually put his penor or something else into one of his NT teammates butthole. It was a big news back then, but in his defense it was just a prank bro.

>That's translated to pussy cunt in portuguese...
It's really not.

He literally used the same cheap, prostitute for years, even called her his girlfriend. All the other girls in the brothel all laughed about it.

just don't play him, problem solved.

what???

so he gay raped someone??? wtf

>we
And yet here you are wasting your life away on a indonesian tapestry exchange forum

>>>/plebbit/

He was a qt boy.

Remember that young kid that used to hang out with older lads but everyone bullied him and made him do stuff just because he was the youngest of the group?
That was Bojan, he never recovered.

>you

Glass houses, lad. Sup Forums's the most debauched and hedonistic thing to do in modern society.

heyy what woulod you know buddy standin there in your ivorytowers. not everybody is perfect

>gave me like 20 showers

wtf?

seria a players are the best. they smoke, they drink, they dont give a crud.

A literal who player making up bullshit about a player who won a treble. Color me surprised.

as a lifelong fan I must admit he was totally absent the first months in milan

btw it is reknown that milan until december has the mix of football players and models

football players, models, discos and drugs

via como etc. etc.

wait wtf

Yeah besides historic teams its great city for everything. But still unprofessional attitude is not good for players with huge potential

>recoba
> party boy
yeah, sure. recoba was a pussy

>a football player from a poor background is being uncivilized

Wow, someone call FoxSports.

CANTALOCANTALOCANTALOCANTALO

there are zero brazilians that achieved the most of thier potential, zero

>Ronaldo
>Ronaldinho
>Pelé

Hmm hmmm

>tfw the reason the 'new Messi' never made it big was because being bullied destroyed his self-esteem and confidence

is he /ourguy/?

Ronaldo sure but Ronaldinho had like 3 great seasons. I still literally believe he was better than Messi.

>he told Digi Sport.
this literal who said that, not mourinho or any notorious player

i read he didnt care much to attend practise

it was a youth or reserve team player who was there like 2006-2010

globoesporte.globo.com/sc/futebol/noticia/romeno-diz-que-maicon-chegava-bebado-em-treinos-na-inter-e-lateral-se-defende-nem-conheco.ghtml

>Eu nem sei quem é o cara, nunca vi ou ouvi falar dessa pessoa, nunca joguei com ele enquanto estive no Inter, não sei porque ele fez essas acusações. Provavelmente pra ganhar notoriedade, aparecer na mídia. É lamentável que esse tipo de coisa ainda aconteça. Nunca cheguei nas condições que ele alega nos treinos e se fosse assim, não teria ganho todos os títulos que ganhei enquanto joguei lá. Esse tipo de acusação nem deveria ser publicada por empresas sem ao menos ouvir a outra parte ou verificar a veracidade da informação. Com certeza penso na possibilidade de entrar com uma ação de reparação para que esse tipo de declaração e de veiculação de informação falsa não aconteça mais. Estou feliz no Avaí, à disposição do treinador e fazendo meu trabalho da melhor maneira - declarou Maicon.

>I do not even know who the guy is, I've never seen or heard of him, I never played with him while I was at Inter, I do not know why he made those accusations. Probably to gain notoriety, to appear in the media. It's unfortunate that this sort of thing still happens. I never got into the conditions he claims in practice and if he did, I would not have won all the titles I won while playing there. This type of charge should not even be published by companies without at least hearing the other party or verifying the veracity of the information. I certainly think about the possibility of entering a remedial action so that this kind of statement and false information no longer happens. I'm happy at Avaí, at the coach's disposal and doing my job in the best way, "Maicon said.

>Maicon played 2 games in Avaí since the beginning of the season
>24 week

ronaldo was a true fenomenom. he was heralded the best in world and always delivered. 1998 final was very wierd. was he purposedly poisoned so french won at home? but still compare to dinho who totally choked during his peak in wc. and came down a long way

>I still literally believe he was better than Messi.

And that's the problem (assuming you're talking about Ronaldinho). Having 3 great seasons doesn't make you better than someone who's been consistently world class for their whole career.

of the 3 pele was the only one with work ethics.
fullbacks tend to be more levelheaded and have longer and better careers

Hmmm, yes....I think we all remember pele's great games as a fullback.

those were 2 unrelated pheases, dunghead. That is why there's a full stop and a new paragraph.

learn to read

Ronaldinho summed up:
>2010 (ish)
>Closing minutes of the game
>Roma 1 - 0 up (I think)
>Ball comes to Ronaldinho in the box, with his back to goal
>All he has to do is turn around and place it
>Instead decides to flick the ball up and overhead it
>Blasts it into the stands
>Almost the entire San Siro starts booing
>He gets up with a huge stupid smile on his face and slowly jogs away
>Final whistle blows

Ronaldinho was superior to Messi in every single way as a player. Better technical ability and more 'intelligent'. He was also thoroughly uncompetitive and lazy. I'd take Messi in my team over Ronaldinho every time, but the guy is right. He was better than Messi. He just ruined it by being typically Brazilian.

His dad named him Maicon because his favorite actor was Michael Douglas (which he heard as "Maicon Douglas" in his head). That alone should give him the right to drink the night before games.

>I'm happy at AVAÍ

lol but why mondays

They play on Sunday in Serie A, so probably he celebrated/drowned his sorrows after the game and was too hungover in the morning

They hosed him down in the shower to see if they could shock him out of drunkenness. Rinse and repeat until it works or you run out of time.