Election 2016 What We Know About the Newest Rape Allegations Against Donald Trump

> The plaintiff alleges that, throughout the summer of 1994, she was imprisoned and raped at parties hosted by finance billionaire Jeffery Epstein.

> Doe claims she encountered Trump at four of these parties, where he "initiated sexual contact" each time. In the fourth and final encounter, she alleges Trump tied her to the bed, exposed himself, and raped her.

> This isn't the first time Trump's been accused of abuse.

> There is Jill Harth, who filed a lawsuit in 1997 claiming Trump groped her, propositioned her, and forcibly took her into her daughter's bedroom in an attempt to sleep with her. Or Trump’s own wife, Ivana, who stated in a 1993 deposition that he had raped her.

> While Doe's case is still developing, what we know now is this: Trump is accused of raping a 13-year-old girl, at parties hosted by a friend and registered sex offender. He has been accused of sexual assault before—including by this same plaintiff—but it seems this alleged victim will let nothing stop her pursuit of justice.

Does Sup Forums even want America to elect a rapist as president?

alternet.org/election-2016/what-we-know-about-newest-rape-allegations-against-donald-trump

kikes are nervous, this is their last chance to stump the Trump

Pretty sure Bill raped actual children mate

>i was a victim of one of epstein's parties
>better blame trump

this is some meta shit right here

shouldn't you be focused on your country's future, nige?

Could it be? Is Australia back with the bantz? You dingos have been disappointing me as of late, but this post brings me hope that the Emu's are losing.

>it didn't work two months ago but it's sure to work now

Already been out to vote. Took the day off to watch it all unfold.

Can't wait to see reaction when we vote leave.

wait a minute,
isn't Jeffrey Epstein the dude with the lolita express in which bill Clinton went 26 times?

Both clitons and rump were accused of running a child trafficking ring few years ago, the guy that did the reveal was shortly murdered. They are all the same

Gpdspeed,m8.

If I turn up to your house party and rape someone which of us is responsible for it?

So? Doesn't mean Trump pulling some Chris Hansen worthy shit isn't problematic.

At this point im expecting any day now to hear the news that Trump is really a time traveling nazi with a jew ash powered time machine

>problematic
SAGE

If it was even remotely true don't you think someone as rich as Trump could afford to have her assassinated and body destroyed never to be recovered?
This is why I never believe allegations against insanely rich people.

poo in loo

Doing that probably creates more problems than it solves.

i literally dont believe this for a second

I'll forgive you for not understand, since being born British means basically born with a mental handicuck, but
>"No man" means "no problem"

Murder is the solution to all of life's problems. If your problem hasn't been solved after murder it just means you aren't using enough murder.

>implying this isn't total horseshit and everyone knows it

>problematic

You don't understand how international pedophile rings work.

If this is true, that child was kidnapped or bought. The parents have no idea what became of it. The problem ceases to exist when the body ceases to exist.

>shugerman

No one fucking cares. These people go to devil worship camps and summon demon spirits. It's pretty well known and still literally no one gives a fuck.

>Bill Clinton hangs out with Epstein on his loli rape plane taking trips to sex slave island
>Wow lol conspiracy theory much?

>anonymous claims that Trump was also there on pedo rape island suddenly coming out during a presidential campaign
>#listenandbelieve

Yeah okay.

Anyone who believes Trump raped anyone has gone full retard. This is baseless bullshit and a complete Jew smear campaign

We elected one before (Bill Clinton) so why wouldn't we do it again

>implying you wouldn't fuck a qt 13 year old

That this is from the 90s and nothing came of it proves it is bullshit in my mind

who this this baby butter barrel

>nothing is stopping trump! what do you we do????
>WE'LL ACCUSE HIM OF RAPE!
>people later have the gall to complain nobody takes rape accusations seriously

I wonder if these people even have brains sometimes.

>Does Sup Forums even want America to elect a rapist as president?
If the allegations are true I'm surprised that Hillary isn't more open towards Trump since she's used to this activity from Bill.

>If I turn up to your house party and rape someone which of us is responsible for it?

what if the house party is a secret rape party and you never actually saw a certain person there

>He has been accused of sexual assault before—including by this same plaintiff
Muh double trial tho

So he acted like the man that Hillary loves? OK.

u think this is about murica, m80? Kek wills it, fuck murica.

glennbackrapedandmurderedagirlin1990.com

>shit, calling him Hitler didn't work
>what if we make up a fake rape accusation again?

Literally no one cares or believes this nonsense except perhaps the people already adamantly voting for Hillary.