Can we admit that rap is the worst genre and its ruining mu

can we admit that rap is the worst genre and its ruining mu.
And if the mods actually cared they would ban the people spamming 10000 threads about the same fucking retard that is a transparent attempt at viral marketing

SCUUUUUUM GAAAAAAANG

Yes

Nah we should ban racist Sup Forumstards first desu

This.

oh you mean like when mgmt was being viral marketed last week

>implying anyone is going to read all of that

there needs to be a rap general so i dont have to see 10000 threads of the same talentless faggot over and over again

memes are apparently viral marketing now

scum gang just dropped AOTY

this isnt a meme its fucking cancer

HOLY FUCKING CRINGE

>can we admit that rap is the worst genre and its ruining mu.
Nah.
>And if the mods actually cared they would ban the people spamming 10000 threads about the same fucking retard that is a transparent attempt at viral marketing
This.

its fucking ruining mu. You dont see metal heads are bleep lads doing this shit.
Rap is objectively fucking terrible and it ruins this board

Is lurking just not an option to some people? The only extra thing you need to do is maybe look up a meme or some lingo you don't know. I can't imagine using a fucking 'Sup Forums tutorial'.

CHOCOLATE IS THE BEST ON THE ALBUM

theyre in their 50s+

Only one difference

LDA was actually good

>LDA was actually good

yeah wouldn't want to get in the way of
>album.jpg
>notable line from album

Have you tried not talking hot on the internet, boy? Seems to work for me and the rest of Scum Gang just fine.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I wouldn't say rap is the worst genre, although it's pretty close, but it is definitely ruining mu

>mfw when some soyboy faggot thinks me shitposting on the internet is "paid marketing" by some S C U M G A N G alpha who couldn't give less of a fuck about niggas talkin HOT ON THE INTERNET, BOY

if you arent getting paid its even more pathetic

Its 1 in the morning and this is your life

>Its 1 in the morning and this is your life
deadass? better change my clock

ITT Soyim

and you're the one getting offended that his little soyboy music discussion is getting disrupted by discussion about an artist he doesn't like, at 1 in the morning

thats iffy nigga

Not all rap. Just bad meme, everlasting jobstopper face tattoos, gay pride grill and clown wig rap.

>im so masculine im obsessed with posting about the same man over and over again on a Vietnamese knitting board at one int he morning hurrrr le durr

Youre a fucking cancer and you will die alone you piece of garbage

Nobody gets paid to post on Sup Forums

use that anger and join the S C U M G A N G

>Worst genre
Politely disagree.
>ruining Sup Forums
Without a doubt.

/hhg/ for rap containment
69 posters get auto range banned

69 is your IQ

>haha scumgang xD iffy yeah le funny rainbow man xD so dank meme

>Sup Forumstards demanding a safespace on other boards