>start browsing Sup Forums
>become racist towards black people
>realise it's unhealthy and quit
>become racist towards wh*te "people"
how do I stop being racist guys

1.click out of Sup Forums
2.walk outside

Welcome to the real world. Human beings are tribalistic by nature so this hatred is in your own DNA, sorry m8.

I wouldn't let someone this gullible outside.

Don't believe Sup Forums memes

go to reddit

dont believe this meme

You seem to be easily influenced.
I would suggest starting activities you arent comfortable in inorder to strenghten your character

You're bit special, arent you? (Retarded)

He was trained wrong on purpose as a joke.

>now I hate everyone and everything

I hated people in general before Sup Forums but after spending enough years here I came to understand this hatred and its roots. In a way, this is a positive as it would have been easy to go about life stumbling in the dark being a miserable cunt but not ever really understanding why or how.

by going back to china, you chink ;)

fuck off you disgusting white subhuman, you are a cancer on this world

I'm korean you chink. I'm better than you literally in every way ;)

Your people have literally contributed nothing to the world other than shitty soulless "music"

How does one become racist towards whites? Too empathic and succesful?

Whites being too empathetic is a meme
Whites havent been two successful either

I've realised that most whites in secret are racist and hate non-white people, just looks at what happened recently, or the genocide of Native Americans, or the colonisation of Africa. And as for being too successful, well their period of success is ending in the coming years and has really only lasted for 300 years, while Asia led the world for most of world history.

relax chinesu boi. you can never accept bantz can you? you people always resort to petty little insults and diatribes for most of your convos anyways ;)

Funny, because after browsing Sup Forums I wouldn't piss on the rest of the world to put the fire out

They let in tons of foreigners to fester.
And history matters fuck all; it was so stagnant for so fucking long it's actually pathethic.

Try forget that races exist