What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

That people who vote leave are dumb.

But if remain wins, wouldn't that mean more uneducated people voted remain? I mean, just by virtue of the fact that there are more uneducated people than educated people?

I never understand this "only the uneducated vote x" meme.

its an insult

It's an insult, but more and more I'm seeing it used as a really shitty argument to great effect with normies.

>Posted from Spain

i think you just have to look at the quality of the posting on this board to understand what he meant

>I was going to vote X
>But my friends said that makes me stupid
>Im not stupid! I'll vote Y

>That people who vote leave are dumb.
No.

>really shitty
>Normie
The TV was the worst invention in history

I'm an Englishman in Spain too, but voted LEAVE. Actually, looking around at my university colleagues, those voting leave seem more likely to live abroad, having found good work overseas and being more adventurous in general. Those voting remain are just primary school teachers and nurses, i.e. those sucking the tit of the big state.

Leaving and your currency and economy tanks. EU refuses to have anything to do with you. The UK has to sell their loos to get by. UK becomes the new India. How is this so hard to see?

I'm not going to deny what he says. It's true, all the people I know (the majority) are voting brexit. We're all working class but that's why I think we have to vote leave because we're being hit the hardest while middle and upperclasses probably wont feel any difference. #brexit2016, gonna lite a fat blunt to celebrate independence day lads

Not an arguement

>Hey guys check this out also:
>List of people voting remain: anyone cool, anyone smart, the king and queen of that cool place, ALL top economists and obama
>List of people voting leave: stupid people, racists, that one guy we've stigmatized as a racist, DRUMPF LMAO
>Don't be stupid like all those leave voters, vote remain :)

It's just trying to shame people they couldn't give a rats ass if the uneducated vote or not. Shame politics has become big now

>Racist
>Hitler
>Putin
>Trump
>Nazi
>Racist
>Islamophobe
>Right Winger
>Racist

All these slurs get used every fucking debate Leave has with Remain, meanwhile literally no arguments are used.

>"I have a university degree in X, so I'm smarter than any other pleb."

When will they learn this is not how it works?

Uh that's ableist!

It largely is.

IQ and college attended/major are highly correlated.

The reason Remain uses arguments like this is because all you clowns voting leave are incapable of basic logic and are only capable of voting off feelings

>muh sovereignty
>muh immigrants taking muh jobs

Expat in the canary islands here. The expat commuity is split between retired brits voting leave and young/middle aged hipster freaks voting remain because " we're immagrants too "

as if we're on the same level as third world shitters or something. Fucking disgusting.

That shaming people because they're dumb and uneducated ,prone to make bad decisions is okay if they're white

Oh fuck off faggot. You liberals only like to talk about IQ when it's convenient for you. If we were talking about why niggers have low IQs you would probably be whining that it's not an accurate measurement of intelligence. Then in the next sentence you'd climb back on your high horse and say something retarded like "racism correlates with having a low IQ".

You speak of logic while pushing a logical fallacy. You can't take part in a debate about whether to remain or leave so instead you call your opposition stupid.

Going to school for an arts degree doesn't make you an eco-political genius.

#rekt

Based Leaf, telling it like it is.

Cucks absolutely BTFO by leafman.

kill yourself to be honest family
Working people have every right to worry about strain on public services and depressed wages brought about by a flood of illiterate mudskins

this thread again?
>really makes you think, huh...
saged

>Muh sovereignty
Just cus you put "muh" in front of it doesn't invalidate the point. As if wanting control over your nations laws to stay within your nation is silly.

How many of the people who fought and died for the sovereignty of the UK had a respectable career and did well in their education?