The entire country of Canada gets 5x fewer tourists every year than Disney World

>the entire country of Canada gets 5x fewer tourists every year than Disney World
>canada gets 16 million tourists a year, the state of florida alone gets 115 million

is Canada a flyover country?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinet.ita.doc.gov/view/m-2016-I-001/index.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339230/Pilot-27-missing-plane-crash-believed-dead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why hasn't the United States absorbed Canada as its own to further divide it into smaller states?

Why would anyone invade Canada? There are a few towns along the US border and the rest of this huge country is literally empty forests.

well let's clear up things

of the 115million tourists, 98million of them are from your own country. so that leaves 14.8million.

using the same criteria Canada had 27.5million visitors in the year. higher, but that's only vs one state. but we don't have many nice beaches in Canada and Florida is nice. so if Canada is a 'flyover' by that definition, i'm okay with that. have a good day.

>Why would anyone invade Canada?
For fun, it's not like the Canucks would offer resistance.

But your whole country has 75,620,836 international arrivals, in 2016 according to tinet.ita.doc.gov/view/m-2016-I-001/index.asp
Are you counting for Florida both the domestic tourism?
Seems a bit unfair or you are claiming Florida has 1.52 times the international tourism of the entire USA

Because the last time they tried to do that it ended in their white house being burned down.
The only wars Americans are capable of winning are proxy wars fought by arming corporations to mow down unarmed workers.

I like how you tried to defend this shit hole and gave up

what can you even see if you do visit canada?

nothing to defend, just clearing up some misinformation.

The only wars Australians are capable of winning are

geese, mooses, canadians, trees

The US has attempted to invade Canada multiple times.

Nice deflection mate. What's next, are you going to threaten me with nuclear fire?

>Canada gets 5x fewer tourists
they are full. have you been to the niagara falls lately? 90% asians, mostly indians and chinese. probably "locals" from toronto area.
canada is an asian country now.

Ok count canadas domestic tourism, Toronto gets 13 million

The city of Tampa gets 33 million

I'm HOWLING

All of Canada isn't Nunavut. We have grass and trees here as well.
>current weather where I live

Also the tenth largest economy in the world and tons of resources.

>tfw you realize that the US counts domestic tourists in it's figure.

>tfw you realize that the disney princesses are counted as tourists in their own kingdoms.

I too shiggy and diggy.

>canada is an asian country now
15.3% of the Canadian population is Asian.
5.6% of the US population is Asian.

They tried 2.5 times, it went poorly

Do you actually believe this or is it just memery?

Same things that are available anywhere

No I don't feel right making fun of a country like yours tbqh

The opposite is true. We win wars that are fought conventionally but it's the proxies wars outsourced to intelligence agencies and NGOs that we loose misrebably.

I'm just joking around, chillax.

What would average Canuck do if USA invaded?

>3x
it feels that way.
also they are not equally distributed either. most of them are in toronto (indians) or vancouver (chinks).

don't you mean tampa/hillsborough county? i can't find the your source of the city of Tampa getting 33million visitors. 23% were overnight trips the rest were day trips. 48% were for visiting friends and family.

12.2million international visitors visited Toronto, average stay was 4.5 days.

seriously stop joking, it is a serious board.

Don't forget that Canada is 80.9% non-Hispanic white and America is struggling for what? 50%-60%?
Also that America's non-whites are spread throughout the country and every major city, ours are found almost entirely within 2 cities. Ours are also rich Asians, not criminals

>Same things that are available anywhere
Except for warmth, sand beaches, majestic monuments, these sorts of things :^)
Wouldn't mind eating poutine in Québec some time though, osti de crisse.

protest loudly. i wouldn't expect too much violence.

We actually have a response to your Red Plan in which we take the unexpected offensive, in reality though you would instantly lose your largest trade partner and energy supplier, your military would be bogged down in a very large and inhospitable environment, and basically the entire world would turn against you.
Of course America's military is vastly superior to Canada's, but that's not enough to make an attempted occupation successful.

We'd lose our what? Nigga we'd just take control of it all

*makes a deal with the US to exchange free Québec in exchange for military and most importantly political support for the take-over*

It gets as hot as 40° in my area. My province relies largely on tourism and our beaches are the most popular destination followed by historic monuments. People enjoy seeing examples of colonial lifestyle and architecture from 1500-1900 or things like forts built in wars with the yanks.
I don't like my historic sights less because the arc de triumph is a thing any more than you like yours less because the pyramids are a thing.

>any more than you like yours less because the pyramids are a thing.
We have historical sites older than the oldest pyramid.

Ah yes, just like Vietnam or Iraq, except this time with a huge, wealthy, highly industrialised, nation that you depend on for almost a third of your oil and is among the most well liked country on earth.

By that logic so do we

How intact are they is the question

> among the most well liked country on eart

somebody likes canada?

Pristine. Except for the Lascaux grotto, took a beating since tens of thousands visited it.

>wow i cant wait to go spend my week off in canada
said no one ever lol

You know what I mean. The age of an historic sight doesn't always correlate to how interesting it is.

It does. The oldest the betterest.

Canada is not even in the same league as Russia when it comes to global reputation

I am a hunting and fishing guide, thousands of people come every autumn, dpring, and summer just to my little area from all over the world

sounds desperate

Canada is the highest ranking country on reptrak over time. Often first, never below 2nd or 3rd. They poll 30,000+ people in all OECD nations. Not just some people like it, it's consistently the most well liked country on earth according to at least one large metric, I think the best overall country metric has us ranked 2nd behind Switzerland right now.

Did you think Sup Forums was reality?

>Canada finally gets a tourist
>he jumps out of the plane and kill himself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339230/Pilot-27-missing-plane-crash-believed-dead.html

the US is the only country in the world who gives a shit about Canada

Huge and empty. Iraq has the same population roughly as Canada in much smaller area, and Vietnam has more than double your population. The vast majority of Canada could be taken with no resistance.

yeah if by reputation you include bad and good, then yes, Russia probably ranks pretty high up there. if you only include good, then Canada is top tier, more so then you UK bro.

>is Canada a flyover country?
I hope so. Stay the fuck out of my country non-Canadian subhumans.

call russia to help, we can share the spoils!

also would be cool to watch on liveleak how toronto is firebombed with b-54 and canadian resistence (i bet they will be called terrorists) is hunted down with drones and apaches

To a Euro Canada has no history, to someone from western Canada or America, we have tons of interesting history. Lots of people like to come and see early colonial settlements or museums.

I was referring to "good reputation" you thin-skinned spacker.

Unless you're Chinese, then you're welcome to take every spot in Canadian universities.

Probably for the 3rd largest oil reserves on the world

Oh neat

Always wanted to see France desu, especially nimes

Given the price of oil today it nearly costs more to take it out of the ground than it's actually worth.

>less tourists
This is a good thing fatso I'm fine with this

>Russia is desperate for American attention
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait for actual reality when we both tag team your ass and take the arctic.

>tfw not in the top 35
You can imagine how boring my life is

You don't need to live in one of Thai cities, just within a couple hours so you can drive to a bigger city for some excitement every now and then.

How the fuck does Oakville continue to call itself a town? It's been the size of a city for 30 fucking years and it's still officially the town of oakville.

I hate driving

Found the woman. Tits of GTFO.

Do you want your White House burnt down again?

Honestly I'd like to live in Vancouver though

A place doesn't have to be a good tourist spot to be a nice place to live. In fact it's the opposite a lot of the time, I'm from Florida and love the reasons tourists visit but hate them for visiting. Have to put up with it though because it's a huge part of our economy

I'd rather live in Mississauga than Vancouver

>largest energy supplier
Nah, we'd just rev up shale exploration even more while we wait to take control of Alberta, which wouldn't be hard since Alberta is basically American anyway.

The US is basically energy independent at this point. It's Canucks who want to keep us addicted to their shitty tar sands oil.

Hey asshole, that's the people's republic of Mississauga

Why would you want to live west of Québec?

Northern Ontario is comfy faggot

found the cousin fucker

t. George Washington, 1775
t. James Madison, 1812
t. Thomas Sweeny, 1868

>he hasn't fucked at least one cousin

Are you British? No? Then you didn't defeat us.

Listen here motherfucker

To be fair the land they were in was called Canada at the time so in a way it can be accurately said that Canadians did it

>thousands of people come every autumn
theres 7.5 billion people on earth

I don't believe Canada has nukes. But if America really wanted to they could have a radiated backyard.

the USA should take over Canada and settle its Asian communities there

Canada had nukes, Bomarcs, we got rid of them in the 70s.

Screen capping this

Wow forests it's a good thing no other country has those. I will tell you that before 9/11 when you didn't need a passport we would drive to Canada to buy beer because you only had to be 18. So that's a good thing.

>theres 7.5 billion people on earth
And yet the highest concentration of autists can be found in finland

ummm

>Invade America
>Burn down their capital
>Being the good guys we are we only burn down public buildings
>All private property is left alone

Even when pillaging Canadians are superior to all others.

A*erican tourists made spear hunting bears in alberta illegal by recording it stop coming here then

It's not illegal if you don't get caught.

Canada is 70% white now
In 30 years we will be whiter than you

Stop reading greenpeace fake news. We're making a good chunk of money on current prices, especially when you factor in Can:US exchange rates

>Suncor — one of three major oilsands producers that reported earnings in the past 24 hours — said that its operating costs decreased to $22.15 a barrel, an 18 per cent reduction over last year. In 2013, those operating costs were $37 a barrel.

>At Syncrude, in which Suncor has a majority stake, operating costs per barrel dropped to $27.65 a barrel.

>Cenovus said that its operating costs have dropped by 30 per cent since 2014 (excluding the price they pay for natural gas, which is set by the market).

>For MEG Energy, operating costs at its Christina Lake project dropped by 14 per cent, year over year, to $7.76 per barrel of oil.

>In 30 years we will be whiter than you
How so?

>Canada 2100
>Hapas and Indian-filippinos living in a beautiful, high-tech paradise

>USA 2100
>fallout landscapes, wars between the three main factions vying for control: los chicanos, the Cripbloods, and the Dixie Revival

Your white birth rates are very low, and you are getting less white at a faster rate

Found the albertan