Even though none of their songs have nothing to do with the LGBT community whatsoever...

Even though none of their songs have nothing to do with the LGBT community whatsoever, what is the most pro-LGBT song by Death Grips?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesource.com/2012/03/16/deathgripsaspiretobethebeatlesofrap/
spin.com/2012/11/death-grips-artist-year-2012-no-love-deep-web/4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhh

Fuck Me Out, maybe?

I FUCK THE MUSIC

haven't heard that one, but the title doesnt sound like it will be very pro-lgbt

lole

kek

suck a dick

Lost Boys

Do you think they all got to fuck Björk?

Deep Web.

>I'M THE COAT HANGER IN YOUR MANS VAGINA
metaphor for gay sex

fuck whos watching and beware
i don't know if this threads supposed to be ironic but those songs helped me accept myself

Pss Pss
>If I was her and she was him, we would go and fuck ourselves again and again

my new dining room manager looks like a gay mac demarco

Pretty sure that's a metaphor for a tranny getting an abortion.

stop searching for music that only serves to comfort your insecurity with being gay.

Like nobody gives a fuck dude.

have you considered that this is, in itself, an incredibly insecure way to react to someone expressing an interest in queer themes in music?

Dude, you actively seek out queer themes for validation, a form of entry to enjoy music. Instead of just enjoying music for the sake of it.

You're insecure as fuck and you can't admit it.

We all enjoy music for different reasons boi. Maybe if you accepted that, we wouldn't view people like you as insecure. Instead you anonymously pester for what seems like no other reason than to tell yourself you're better than them.

Get a life, cuck.

Hacker definitely.

>be the freak you wanna see
>just don't follow me

s/h/xe used the c word!

Pss Pss probably
>if i was her and she was him we would go and fuck ourselves again and again

Music is not pro-anything
faggot

K.

opening lyric to Come up and Get me is literally "my stone wall"

also this

Death Grips aren't pro anything

All They songs cuz they all gay as fuck

Wrong.
thesource.com/2012/03/16/deathgripsaspiretobethebeatlesofrap/

>I think the biggest misconception is in the sense of the music. Where our heads are at is much different than most Hip-Hop and rap artist heads are at. For example we are pro-homosexual, pro-feminist and progressive. We’re anti-closed mind, anti-conservative and anti-homophobe. We make aggressive-macho sounding music but we’re definitely progressive.

>Another misconception is Stefan being a “crack head,” he actually went to Hampton University in Hampton. Virginia. He’s hyper-educated as we all are.

What a bunch of faggots

Deaf Gribs confirmed for music for "overeducated" sjw libtards, numales and bleeding hearts

If you don't death grips, you're a fucking joke and cant call yourself a man. Cut off your balls already and go suck dick on craigslist you pussies. Soy fucking chodes trendhopping urban faggot skinny jean wearing motherfuckers. That's you if this is your taste. Fucking waste.

A little bonus
spin.com/2012/11/death-grips-artist-year-2012-no-love-deep-web/4/
>And, yes, Hill used an iPhone to shoot the most iconic album cover of 2012 from their bathroom in the Chateau Marmont. So, back to the original question: Whose penis is that on your album cover?

>“Yeah, that’s mine,” Hill finally admits. “It was difficult to do, honestly, in general, it was very difficult. It’s difficult even telling people that’s the source of it; it feels sacrificial in a sense. That idea existed long before, by the way. This is going to sound funny to other people, but we saw it as tribal, as spiritual, as primal. Also, it comes from a place of being a band that is perceived as…such an aggressive, male-based, by some, misogynistic-seeming band. If you can get past this and still enjoy the music…. It’s a display of embracing homosexuality, not that either of us are homosexual. Am I making sense? People are still going to think that it’s macho, but that’s not the source of where it comes from.”

>Burnett interrupts, and quietly, asks, “I mean, do we seem like macho people?”