When you have a better conversation about film on tinder than you've had on Sup Forums in months

>When you have a better conversation about film on tinder than you've had on Sup Forums in months
Step it up you fucking plebs

Where's the "conversation"? I'm just seeing someone's autistic reply.

this woman is very good at pretending to enjoy film. Obvious catfish is obvious

She writes like a guy

Jodorowsky is a hack, I would drop her like a nigger drops parental responsibility.

I don't see how you could construe constructive film conversation as 'spergy'.
You're probably just used to people talking about film by yelling at each other and saying everything sucks

Lmao women like film too, dude, get over yourself

How does one write like a guy?

The holy mountain is in my top 3 films of all time, what's your top 3?

>DUDE JODOROWSKY IS PATRICIAN LMAO

you're the pleb OP you fucking retarded faggot

post her replies

You're the fucking loser that doesn't realize the screenshot is of her text, not mine.
Go out and get laid sometime, you might enjoy it

And where is her reply?

yeah but how is her meme game? Sup Forums's got her beat there
I'm just kidding, Sup Forums hasn't had a good meme in 3 years

>having to use tinder to meet women

What a fucking loser

La Notte
The Sacrifice
Zodiac

Jodorowsky is bait for people who think drugs are other than just chemical/biological reactions

women that like sci-fi are a massive red flag aka. bad hygiene. autistic. fat.

women should be feminine and care and talk about their hair, clothes and shit like that. not about dumb sci-fi flicks.
their opinions on the matter are also always very generic. they just cant into it, just make it look like they are into it, but cant delve into it.

>How does one write like a guy?
You usually start with
>Do you like sci-fi?
And then go on to ramble about sci-fi shit you like.

That's writing like a guy. Or an obese chick.

OP you shouldn't have posted that here. The speeds that lurk this board are going to nitpick the situation so hard bc they are jealous at the thought of it, and want you to feel like shit/sabotage the situation. I mean come on it's Sup Forums this board is shite

Nice generalizations you filthy pleb. THM is literally 2deep4u, and I don't like to say that very often

>Not using an app that lets you filter through all the scummy normies to find like minded individuals
Enjoy your self perpetuated handicap, im finding fuckbuddies with personality while you judge me for no reason, aint even mad

>*yawns loudly*

Cool story babe

shes literally a redditor.

Yea, you're absolutely right dude, just look at these posts:

>Women shouldn't have real interests or opinions!

>Only dudes like sci fi!

Pathetic

>using Tinder for stimulating conversation
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. F-, see me after class.

>he's using tinder to find friends

OP my man, we both know know you have yet to actually fuck a girl you've met on tinder

this is a guy or an ugly chick

>we both know know you have yet to actually fuck a girl you've met on tinder
Not OP. I know that too.

Yes, but you clearly think what she's saying is "patrician" going by your OP, you fucking retard. You are the one calling others pleb, when the pleb is you.

Her text goes into depth of the documentary and the waves that film felt throughout the years after they tried to make dune, that's a much better conversation than your average bullshit thread on/tv/

You mean her text goes into something that was discussed on Sup Forums endlessly when the movie came out almost 3 years ago?

Wow what a patrician!

And like in my op, nothing of substance has come up in months!

Nothing of substance comes out of your mouth anyway, what's a few more months?

shut up nigger

The thing is, people talking about movies that they would like to be made is always more interesting than anything we could ever get. Even that shitty documentary about Burtons Superman made it seem interesting.

Concepts are just that. Anyone can get interested in a concept. It's nothing, it's a thought, it's ether. You're allowed to fill in the blanks with your own desires. His dune would have been cut down by reality. Tired of idiots praising that indulgent documentary.

yms is here

>say that to my face fukr n see wot hapens buddy

>someone summarizing a documentary for you is a noteworthy moment

Where did it all go wrong?

>Lmao women like film too, dude, get over yourself
Prove she's not pretending

>talking to a 14 year old girl
>try to talk about cinema
>she only watches Marvel movies

Why are girls such fucking plebs?

Cunny is poppin' though

literally everything is just chemical reactions, even biological ones. of course, all chemical reactions are only physical reactions between forces, energy and subatomic particles.

In English please!

They all can't be 13-14 yr old emma watson

>My favourite music: chicks with guitars, all the current pop music and R&B.

Confirmed wants the BBC

>welsh

It checks out lads

>sunglasses
>spic name

That's a man, baby. He probably shitposts around here like all his beaner friends

>scifi
>good conversation

those are some p lame and surface level observations. like it's just her describing the movie.

THOS.

Not OP but I genuinely want to use tinder to find friends, do people do that?

>Jodorowsky is charismatics as fuck
She wants to get raped. But with love, with love.

>make up conversations to pretend that women aren't shallow dummies to trigger pol
That's pretty pathetic desu. If women weren't shallow dummies you wouldn't have to fake this conversation would you

fuck that was boring

>look guys, a cute girl is actually interested in talking to me!

We're all very impressed.

topkek

Using tinder while calling somebody a pleb is like a somalian kid calling somebody else a shitty third-world nigger.

>elvis pressley, eric clapton, chuck berry
Or just good music. I postes that for the films tho

>good music
>entry level plebrock

>tinder
>not grindr

faggot

you're talking to someone who just retells what YMS says, sorry

She sounds like a pleb

I'd pump and dump tbqh