Palestinians at their best

ibtimes.co.uk/gaza-hitler-2-clothing-store-displays-knife-wielding-palestinian-mannequins-1527422

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
youtube.com/watch?v=jCJyO8qrdn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ab1LCtyWr-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does this trigger you OP?

fucking based lmao

This is complete bullshit! Why can't they open a Hitler store closer to home?

No...
The opposite.. I wish they would act more like this. It reveals their intelligence level to all the blue pilled euro cucks.

>there will never be a HITLER2 shop in your neighbourhood

Why don't you expel the Palestinians already? The world is already mad at Israel but they're not going to do shit. Might as well just end the problem once and for all

Yet the left loves these guys. Swedens Foreign Minister has said she has no problem with Fatah. Hama's and Hezbollah. These very same organisation that publicly execute gays, 'conspirators', people who oppose them.

Egypt wanted nothing to do with the Gazan, Jordan wanted nothing to do with those on the West Bank. Both countries refused to help them. And today palestinians are kept down by their own authority and other Muslim governments, who refuse to help but love showing how 'badly they're treated'.

Irony is cities like Brussels, Paris, Stockholm, Malmo are on the fast track to resembling Gaza. With the same violence to boot. Slowly Europe wakes up to the reality of life for Israeli citizens.

>the name of the shop is 'Hitler'
>the name is actually 'Hitler2'

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Expel them where? To Europe? Fuck you you faggots should take them.

There are also a shit ton of hitler themed bars and restaurants in asia. Indians even have ice cream called hitler. Those in your pic are palestinians what do you expect?

daily reminder that Sup Forums hates jews. liking jews is the most blue pilled thing you could possibly do. it doesn't matter if you try and say there's a difference between american jews and israel. there isn't. israel has people loyal to israel in our government and israel has even attacked us before. fuck israel, you people have no claim to country

Does it matter? Just make them leave at gunpoint. As long as theyre not in the U.S. or Europe I don't give a shit

Not even Arab nations want the niggers of the middle east, sadly.

>Might as well just end the problem once and for all
10th of June, 1967 should've been the last living day for all sand scum in newly-expanded Israel.

Based Palestine

get out of the middle east kike!

would have sounded trendy if it was squared

arabs are not good at graphic design so maybe that was what meant

why are you kikes so obsessed with hitler?

Truth, one is a insular diaspora that has wandered the western world and the other is an insular diaspora that recieved a piece of the middle east due to muh holocaust and the most insidious diaspora kikes like the Rothschilds.

is any race hated more than the Palestinians?

the only pure, unadulterated hatred I have seen that comes close is the hate asian races have for each other

I can give you six million reasons.

>recieved a piece of the middle east due to muh holocaust
I'll take the "Balfour declaration" for 500, Alex.

lmao
that's pretty funny

>muh six million hurr durr
just gass yourself you filthy kike

>six million reasons
great joke shlomo

Why so butthurt bro, did a Jew get ahead of you in life?

REMEMBER THE 6 GORRILLION

Reminder Hitler said he had a deep respect for muslims and he wished Germany was an Islamic country so they'd be as dedicated to their people as possible.

LOL ,man that is where I stopped taking politics seriously.
All the Arabs pity rapefugees, but yet no one wants to help them, same goes for the Palestinians.
Arabs redpilled on themselves, they know exactly who refuges really are and what an oxygen waste palestinians are. Those people... no matter where you put them.. they will shit all over everything and then find some one to blame on.
Europe is acting cuck because the new generation grew up in peace and quite. They have no idea that some where far away from Swedish borders there are subhumans who still rape, kill and torture children for fun.
Europe is being redbilled on arabs very this moment but it is too late.

you are all a bunch of liers with your pathetic 6 million victim complex
stupid yid faggot

Can Arabs like please stop appropriating our culture?

>ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

BTW, aren't palestinians like number one in danish crime stats?

>it is too late.
They ethnically cleansed before and they'll do it again. lol "late", Europe ruled the world and it's descendants rule it now, they are not going anywhere.

Gypsies.

I think so. But they appearantly have some good business ideas.

>Hitler was Germanic
He was Indo European Aryan , so all the Asians can have claim.

we hate muslims and jews equally but you should not be in their lands, just as muslims should not be in white european lands. eastern europe/russia is your real home.

>is any race hated more than the Palestinians?
Jews up until 70 years ago.

>their
Lel.

Your tears are delicious, cuck.

Jews, why don't you just move back to Europe? What do you want in that desert anyway? Yes, you turned it into a flourishing first world country. But why start from zero when you can have fertile land and prospering economies in the first place? Let the ultra-orthodox have it!

Would be a lot more peaceful for everyone involved.

This. So this.

The original inhabitants, who were Jews fought off the Greeks, the Romans, the Persians and each other way before the muslim faith was even thought of.

Yet that simple fact doesn't fit the narrative the worlds sjw's have so they do their best to ignore the fact muslims are in fact the newcomers to middle east.

He illegally annexed that joke, Joao.

I wish Israel would just gas them all. No more Muslims, please.

your origins can be traced to eastern europe. the torah is not evidence of your claim to PALESTINE

>Jews, why don't you just move back to Europe? What do you want in that desert anyway? Yes, you turned it into a flourishing first world country. But why start from zero when you can have fertile land and prospering economies in the first place? Let the ultra-orthodox have it!

And here we have the base intentions of all Pali-loving-cucks

>I want liberal Jew parasites back in Europe to ruin it more

We should dump every Jew in Israel

>the torah is not evidence of your claim to PALESTINE
Balfur declaration is :^)

Kill yourself Achmed. Jews aren't white. They belong where they can kill Muslims.

When is your country going to nuke the entire middle east?

>arabs are not good at graphic design
arabs arent good at anything

user, have you ever tried Hitler Icecream?

Soon™. Just get that nigger away from the white house and tell Bibi to stop being such a western-pandering cuck.

Helllllllll no

Prior to that, it was all Phoenicians, who stole their culture/religion from the Akkadians, that were given civilization by the lower Mesopotamian Sumerians, that originated in Bahrain before the glaciers flooded their cities.

I say, the whole world belongs to Bahrai. Hookers and blackjack for everyone!

Good, I don't want those nuclear triggers you borrowed from us to go to waste.

Hitler even has a fedora on that ice cream wagon...

pls nuke iran

they must stay in their natural habitat otherwise it's unnatural and only leads to problems.

meme magic ist real mein gott!

Speaking of which, lend us that B-52 that's stationed here for a few hours.

The Gaza Bay needs to happen.

yes they are you asshat. you fell for the "jewish race" meme LMAO. they are nothing but a relgious cult

I love how fucked up other countries are. I think it was in Thailand or maybe the Philippines but one time in that part of the world I was walking around and found a place called something like "The Shire" or "Hobbiton" and all of the staff were midgets dressed like hobbits

Hell yeah my nigga blanda up goy!

Nazi Jews?

They learned from the best.

That door would never work. Its clearly not made of pine, and it doesn't even have a large glass window to keep in all the gassy goodness.

Nazi Jews are best judes

LooooooL

nice false flag, we taught them well

I'm really torn on this whole Israel/Palestine thing. On the one hand, I hate the influence of Israel in Western politics. On the other hand, I want (nearly) every Muslim annihilated from this planet. So I'd be OK with Israel if they just fuck off.

no it's not a fedora. it's this strange american hat which i forgot how to call.

So are you giving us a part of Europe or what?
Or just create a state for us and we'll join you in America

Amazing. The world is truly wonderful sometimes.

Hitler was standing his ground, the Jews were plotting against him

Can't you all just go to another planet, or something? Abraham totally would have brought you to a moon of Saturn, if he could have.

>strange american hat
You mean a Top Hat? I'm sure that those weren't just American, even though his is obviously based on Uncle Sam's top hat.

i'm just saying wouldn't you rather be where you really descend from? your real homeland

>Uncle Sam's top hat
that's what i meant

Palestine is a nation, not a race. Niggers are the most hated race. they ruin so much.

>Hitler 2

lel

Fuck off cunt.

I don't want more fucking Lebs floating over here crying refugee.

I generally would, yes, the climate here is not for me and I prefer whites. How would I do it? I don't have a state that'll accept me for being white.
But can you understand that there's a whole bunch of generations that were born here? It's their homeland, and it's not like it's a half assed makeshift 3rd world shithole too, this country is really quite good.
I don't care about the bible or anything that happened 3000 years ago, I care about what Israel is now like so many of my countrymen.

Jews belong in fucking Israel.

This is what we and they wanted all along. Let them stay in fucking Israel.

Fucks sake, do you remember what your granddad did when he finally got sick of some Jew undercutting him?

Palestine and the A-rabs that inhabit it are just nomadic gypo squatters who got given a chunk of rock by the British because the A-rabs irritated the Turks.

That's like Mormons, mate. Space Jesus ain't in it with da Joos. youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

Indeed, you have a good knowledge of history of the peoples that have lived in that part of the world. Of all of them, its the Jews who have lasted.

Makes me sad to think of all the Christians who have been slaughtered by muslims over the centuries. I'm not sure of the exact figures, however I believe the Christian population of the MidEast in 1850 accounted for 20% of entire population. Now its less than 7%.

Well I am pro Palestine now, fuck off kikes.

Don't worry, we have a plan:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

"Among eastern religions, Hitler described religious leaders such as "Confucius, Buddha, and Mohammed" as providers of "spiritual sustenance".[227] In this context, Hitler's connection to Mohammad Amin al-Husseini, who served the Mufti of Jerusalem until 1937 — which included asylum in 1941, the honorary rank of an SS Major-General, and a "respected racial genealogy" — has been interpreted by some as more of a sign of respect than political expedience.[228] Starting in 1933, al-Husseini, who had launched a campaign to free various parts of the Arab region from British control and expel Jews from both Egypt and Palestine, became impressed by the Jewish boycott policies which the Nazis were enforcing in Germany, and hoped that he could use the anti-semitic views which many in the Arab region shared with Hitler's regime in order to forge a strategic military alliance that would help him eliminate the Jews from Palestine.[229] Despite al-Husseini's attempts to reach out to the Third Reich, Hitler refused to form such an alliance with al-Husseini, fearing that it would weaken relations with Britain,[230] and early relations between the two would be solely based on anti-Semitic ideology"
islam is our greatest ally

HA ME TOO

>Slowly Europe wakes up to the reality of life for Israeli citizens
really makes you think doesnt it ? :^>

>Europe is being redbilled on arabs very this moment but it is too late.

All those who voted Leave today would say otherwise.

whats with poos and hitler?
youtube.com/watch?v=jCJyO8qrdn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ab1LCtyWr-A

>I don't have a state that'll accept me for being white.

Did you ever wonder who could have contributed to that...?

Yes, leftists. Yes, liberal Europe. And...

Chief Sosa baby!!!

..Diaspora Jews who use their ancestry for privilege points, political influence and shekels while still not coming here because they're scared of Palis?
Yeah, fuck em

>True Aryans!
>Swastika is East Asian!
>Aryan Superpower by 2020!

Aye...

If you think they are "my people" you haven't been reading - it's about Israel nationally not muh judaism. As I said I am mostly white but am still connected to my homeland. They have no relation to me as far as I'm concerned, and globalists are our enemies as well.

KILL THE KIKES!! RACE WAR NOW!!!
> KILL THE KIKES!! RACE WAR NOW!!!