How you rank them In terms of being the funniest?

How you rank them In terms of being the funniest?

pollack > Aidsmoby > beardfat > fats > manletjay

Mike > Jay >> Rich >>> everybody else, I mostly like when Mike gets drunk and starts acting obnoxious

mike > rich > jay > everyone else
tastes jay > beardfaggot > rich > moby >>>>>>>> powergap >>>>>>>>>>>>> mike

Mike and Rich together are gold. Jay is the voice of reason. AIDSmoby has his moments but is mostly irritating. Beardfat is a normie asshat. Canada bros are bros.

Mike>Jay>whatsherface who totally didn't leave because she and mike broke up >any guest star> aidsmoby> rich> beardfat

>Mike > rich > Jack >Jay

Beardfaggot not funny ever.

I'd have to say Drunk Jack is the best. He saved the Halloween BotW.

I notice that drunk Jack tells very dark jokes, and by dark I mean rape jokes, and other comical dark subjects.

In terms of being funny:
Mike>>>Rich>>>>>>Jay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AIDS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AIDSmoby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of the tragedies and diseases in existence combined>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beardfat

Tastes:
Jay=Beardfat>>>Mike>>>>>>AIDSmoby=Rich

Mike > Jay > Rich > Skinny Canadian > Jack > Jessi > Fat Canadian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh

Jim doesn't deserve to be that low. Sure he can be kind of a buzzkill, but that's because he's such a dry person. If you compare the two Canadians:
Jim=Serious, but will throw in a few funnier deadpan jokes that kill but less frequently.
Colin=Jokes more often, but each individual joke is less funny.

Penis size:

Mike > Jim > AIDS > Jay > Colin > Beardfat > Rich > Jessi

Rich(similar to a 2L coke bottle in both length and girth)>AIDS(9 inches, but has a weird curvature due to Peyronie's, also had too much skin removed during circumcision) >Mike(a strong 7 inch)>Jim(six inches)>Colin(same, but thin as a spaghetti)>Jay(5 inches and under average girth, which is why he prefers to be a bottom)>Jessie(slightly bigger than average clit, but nothing abnormal)>Beardfat(micropenis buried in a mound of fat and pubic hair)

Is Jim uncut?

His IMDB bio says he was born in Scotland.

This desu honest Jim is superior to Colin.

might have removed it later when him and his friends were comparing

mike the goat. everyone else is trash

Mike+Rich best combo

honestly if he has a better partner in previously recorded that show is going to be 100x more popular.

beardfaggot brings fucking nothing to the table. at least AIDSmoby tries telling jokes.

Mike is clearly the funniest

>aidsmoby
lmfao

Also Jack is a faggot, kys

>tfw feel bad seeing AIDSmoby waiting for an opening to quip in while everyone was talking and ends up interjecting once every 5 minutes
>tfw this was me in uni to masters

this is the correct answer

has the same movie tastes as Jay but he's a raving faggot so they keep him off camera most of the time

I like contrarianism from Mike in ReViews more than him even if he can offer some fair discussion points for eraser head and true stories

Both Jim and Colin are probably uncut. Circumcision is not that common of a thing in Canada.

Agreed.
Beardfaggot has always been, and will always be pure cancer.

Mike needs to get his shit together.

Jack is a great guy. Very talented.