Why don't the shit soccer teams just build a human wall in front of their goal? They can block every shot...

Why don't the shit soccer teams just build a human wall in front of their goal? They can block every shot. Surely a few bruises is better than going home with a 0-5 scorecard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QqejDHF-LNs
youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY
youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ZVWiZUMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just surround the player with the ball and walk towards the goal.

unsportsmanlike conduct

THİS
H
İ
S

you could easily force the ball to go in

Professional goals are much too large for a bunch of skinny soccer players to cover. I guess if you had some massive fat people cover the goal it would work

this or balance the ball on your head like a seal

>T E A C U P
>E
>A

>C
>U
>P

LOCKDOWN DEFENSE

what if you put 10 really fat people in the goal and 1 skinny guy that snuck around the whole team when they were destracted and they kick it to him and he scores

There was a goalkeeper over here some years ago that was so fat that he legit blocked a large part of the frame. Played till he was like 40, too. Legend

Boogie 2988 could have been a goat handball/futsal goalie

This

youtu.be/QqejDHF-LNs

What is offsides?

There's a team that does this, they're called Atletico Madrid.

kek

USA 2018 world cup winners confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=LYlqql38XkY

imagine this but as a lanklet, literally solves and wins the sport

Greed. Even shitters want to win.

But it would be a good tactic for furrypuck. Just place the fattest murican you can find as the goalie and voilá.

Even a brainless enforcer could score on that easily.

SCIENTIFIC PROOF that this doesn't work

youtube.com/watch?v=sP8ZVWiZUMA

lol

For starters, they'd have no fans if they played like that and would not be able to maintain a professional football club. Secondly, even if this tactic succeeded everytime, they would go nowhere and would remain around the bottom of the league. A draw is only 1 point. Thirdly, it wouldn't work because the goal is pretty big. Also if this tactic was abused it would soon be banned. If I were a player on the opposite team, I would give them more than a few bruises. A player in the premier league for example would probably have no problem leaving the entire team crippled if it means winning the title.