ITT: Artists you will feel legitimately sad about when they die

ITT: Artists you will feel legitimately sad about when they die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know he's a sellout and kind of an asshole, but I'm still going to be sad the day that Mr Rotten dies

why sellout?

I'm more impressed he's still alive

I realize he's not actually that old but he went through all the many lifetimes a person could have (at least musically) many decades ago, I'm just glad he's having an enjoyable retirement

Well it was Mark E Smith,

now I dunno, maybe David TIbet, it'll be weird though because I imagine he'll be somewhat ecstatic about dying

Are there any artists that you will feel illegitimately sad about when they die?

Paul McCartney

Ringo 'shooting' Starr

Post his dick pics.

Also, there is a hilarious six degrees of separation between Chegwin and Charles Manson

This motherfucker. Also Ozzy but to a much lesser extent.

Brian wilson

John Shuttleworth. Oof!

Came to post this. He's in his 50's and it still feels like he has so much potential.

ser bob

i feel you man

partly because I love The Stooges, but he also just seems like a really nice guy

these

he's gonna croak next year

>Morrissey dies of cancer
>Robert is stricken with grief at the missed chance at a beautiful friendship
>Decides to end it all like Chris and Chester
>Takes almost five hundred pounds out of his bank account
>Orders fifty pizzas to himself
>Dies eating

>this place still run by Jews and queers?
based

youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

I’m not ready for Neil Young to go.

This is just too much. Gonna play Thru the Wire while crying.

I know people say this was a sellout, but it's not like he's acting any different to how he always does, it's a product he actually liked and he used the money to fund getting PiL back together. Plus, it annoyed a lot of people that he did it, which is what John's always done.

Agree completely. Plus he has to pay the bills

won't be able to handle this

this and everyone else in pic related (RIP lou)

These will destroy me.

>that dandruff
anther reason I can relate to his pain
NIN's getting too real

I'll miss this autistic fuck so much

my god
I MISS THE OLD KANYE

I had to read that twice

GOAT

These too

this guy is either incredibly lucky that he's not self-aware or has the confidence of a saint.
I mean imagine if you were Kanye with everyone telling you all of your fuck ups and you sat there and took it, Kanye is a living example of how being completely oblivious to your own failures makes you into a legend.
Hell, deep down I think we all want the same as Kanye, to be able to be ourselves in public and not let anything get to you.
Blog over.

I still don't think I've recovered from Lou Reed dying.
I suppose Mick Fleetwood and Mike Watt are going to hurt really bad.

this moody cunt.

he's more than just a musician to me. When I was down and depressed, his music motivated me. I felt weird in my heart and stomach, before that I barely cared about music, but after I heard his discography I started producing. That helped me get through my depression, and now I'm a somewhat known producer in my town.
When he dies, it will feel like a friend dying. I haven't cried in about 6-7 years, not even when both my great grandmas and dog died, but the Death of Pablo might just brake me.

Kanye did once say that someone who doesn't like Kanye doesn't like himself. And I bet everybody that hates him envies Kanye passion mixed with naivety.

>yfw Kanye has read Jung
>yfw Kanye more likely hadn't read Jung but understands the shadow self innately.

if Nick dies I can't handle it....

these

Fuck. This very much.
Also this.