Well, not watching any of her movies ever again. Who's the next best thing to fill the gap?

Well, not watching any of her movies ever again. Who's the next best thing to fill the gap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/20/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wrong-say-he-moc/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. Entirely this. Get your fill of the TRULY greatest actress, ever.

>Meryl Streep
>Tim Heidecker
>Patton Oswalt

who else is on the shit list?

Conan
David Cross
Bob Odenkirk

she's rarely made any movies that land on teevee's radar anyway
the only movies of hers i've even seen were the deer hunter, death becomes her and, adaptation

i don't think i've seen any of her flicks that have released in the last 10 years

Kate who?

Can we stop pretending her movies are good ?

nevermind i saw fantastic mr fox haha

Don't you have an intelligence briefing you have to attend Mr. President?

He already knows that stuff anyway.

Are you really doing this man? Are you going to boycott all the people who cheered for her too, just gonna watch Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn movies for the rest of your life? Gonna boycott all the performers who wouldn't go to the inauguration too? You're just gonna end up sitting around watching paint dry at this rate.

Hepburn

>Mel Gibson
He isn't pro-trump. Might as well put him on the list as well.

There's a big difference between applauding and making a misinformed and badly timed diatribe. It's totally fine to hate Trump, but to make a show of being a huge faggot about it, nope, not getting my money or respect. Fuck em.

Have you seen what shes put out this decade so far?

Watch Glenn Close movies to rebel

>you can hate trump, just do it quietly
>i hate streep now, i'll post about it on Sup Forums, the extent of my sphere of influence

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Has there ever been an awards show without a few misinformed and badly timed diatribes in them?

I don't know.
She was pretty good as Thatcher.

No one said do it quietly you faggot, but if they make the choice to make a big show of it I can make the choice to not support their career. Learn to read.

I like when Marlon Brando sent some dumb indian bitch to refuse his Oscar for him. Such a huge fuck you to the industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU

>not separating the artists from their work
Protip: You'd have to drop most of Hollywood with that mentality.

>the president made fun of a retard by flapping his arms in the air, this isn't acceptable
>misinformed and badly timed
get the fuck out of here you flaming faggot

I wish Hiddleston had sent a gaggle of Sudan kids to accept his award for him instead of that dumb speech.

>the president made fun of a retard by flapping his arms in the air, this isn't acceptable
Except he didn't....Anyway...
Even if he did, this is bad why? It isn't even edgy to find this funny, it's just fucking funny. Go the fuck back to Re-ddit if making fun of someone hurts your feelings.

I'm Mexican and I saw Florence Foster Jenkins yesterday and I'm gonna watch it again to support her :)

Learn to type. If she had said it on twitter, there'd be threads about that. In some interview, threads about that just like with Arnie. Don't pretend the GG's had a fucking thing to do with it.

You're just an angry little pissbaby.

>Learn to type
Funny you say that because I don't even know what point you're trying to make anymore

> I'm Mexican

My condolences

Meryl Streep was NEVER good to being with

click. click. click.

>Someone demonstrated that I'm a fucking idiot so I'll pretend they don't speak English

You posted your whine about hating something is fine, but you shouldn't put on a show. Then you go on to say you're boycotting her, thus putting on a show of your dislike.

Plainly, you showed yourself as a hypocrite. Now you're doing silly mental gymnastics.

I was going to say she was great in Mommy Dearest but that was Faye Dunaway.
Streep was pretty good in Deer Hunter though.

try some classic mankino

>I can only watch movies created entirerly by people who agree with my politics.
Are republicans worse than Muslims?

>Sup Forums in 2014
>why are SJW's constantly trying to get their politics in media? If you don't like a show don't watch it, but boycotting it or calling for it to be cancelled because of the political opinions of the actors is retarded

>Sup Forums in 2017
>wait this movie has a nigger and this actress said mean things about Trump? Better fire up twitter and call for some boycotts!

holy fuck this, I never thought I'd long for the days of Abatap and nonstop cunny/waifu threads but this place is just /poltv/

she was just Fredo's gf. bitch rode into Hollywood on a man's coattails anyway.

>>Sup Forums in 2014
>>why are SJW's constantly trying to get their politics in media? If you don't like a show don't watch it, but boycotting it or calling for it to be cancelled because of the political opinions of the actors is retarded
Not even close
It was almost always
>TOM HARDY RAID XDDD BANE BANE BANE BANE BANE

>to fill the gap
More like gap to fill, amirite

>>the president made fun of a retard by flapping his arms in the air
>Haha, you go JLaw, chastising that foreign reporter for using his phone to translate his questions, ONE OF US

fear kek

There's quite a lot of people who deserve a spot, actually. Some are worse than others, but they're nearly all guilty of the same thing.

>implying anyone has to consciously boycott Meryl Streep movies

I guess if you REALLY love shitty romcoms and obscure oscar bait but 99% of the world's population go through the year without ever even noticing one of her movies are out, let alone wanting to watch them.

>actress makes a speech about trump
>WOW WHAT A BITCH GUISE LETS STOP WATCHING HER MOVIES BTW NOBODY HERE *ACTUALLY* THINKS HER MOVIES ARE GOOD RIGHT I MEAN SHE IS OVERRATED AS FUCK! BTW FUCK THIS BITCH!

You people are easily triggered

My biggest problem with Streep's speech was slagging off MMA. Where did that come from?

>implying most martial artists in the world are American
>implying martial arts isn't arts

That seemed kinda random.

I support Trump, but yes, even I'm getting tired of seeing that 'BOYCOTT X PERSON'S MOVIES' thing. Just ignore the fuckers and move on.

nah bitch, you're wrong

I'm a giant fan and even I don't think MMA is an art. Even Joe "The Bro" Rogan wasn't willing to confidently say he thought it was an art, he kept saying "maybe to some people"

>WHY ARE YOU MAD THIS ACTRESS MAKES USE OF HER FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND CRITICIZES THE PRESIDENT? NO ONE SHOULD BE ABOVE CRITICISM!
>Wow, are you seriously criticizing and making fun of MERYL STREEP? She is a HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY! How dare you make use of your freedom of speech and voice your disapproval!

You people are very hypocritical

>she insulted my meme president ;-;

Giving a shit about this is pathetic, senpai.

>>Wow, are you seriously criticizing and making fun of MERYL STREEP? She is a HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY! How dare you make use of your freedom of speech and voice your disapproval!

Name 3 blog posts, 5 twitters and 8 movies where people said this.

The only people calling for boycotts are liberals false-flagging to make the right look petty. You can't boycott a Meryl Streep movie, no one is watching them by default.

>stop having opinions different than mine!
you sound pretty infantile

That never happened though. If you must make up strawman arguments to counter getting called out on a malaysian carpet weaving board then you're a fucking loser and will never understand higher thought.

ironic considering you're probably still in high school

If you intentionally misinterpret someones argument and proceed to reply with an ad hominem you're not being clever. You're just showcasing your lack of critical thought and self-awareness.

nice baseless assumption, now you look like a jackass as well

The irony in your post is so thick it makes me cringe.

Are you retarded? His opinion is that a celebrity's political opinion shouldn't affect your opinion of them, and I disagree with that. Learn to read.

>le cringe
wow, got me bro

>baseless

Not really. If you behave like a zebra, argue like a zebra and self-delude like a zebra then you're a fucking zebra.

>getting triggered like the little safe-space seeking faggot that you are

lol, doesn't like Meryl streep for being an outspoken liberal female but likes kate hepburn, a notorious outspoken lefty.

Plebs these days, I swear...

mulgrew

What do you mean it never happens? This is literally what you are doing ITT. You are defending Meryl's right to talk shit about the president and you are belitteling people as "triggered" when they do the same to Meryl.

The saddest thing about this is that the President Elect of the mother fuckign USA was so ass blasted about an actress' speech that he had to triple tweet about it.

Streep is based, you may not be down with her choice of films, but if she played Batman, she would fucking kill that shit, and you would love it. You would deny it, but her skill at what she does is indisputable. And President Elect Cheeto opening his tweets with "most overrated actress in Hollywood" was so pathetic I almost feel sorry for him.

>His opinion is that a celebrity's political opinion shouldn't affect your opinion of them

No, that's not his opinion at all.

In fact two posts ago you projected a different opinion onto this post and now you changed it when you got called out. You clearly claimed that he wanted to silence you for being of different opinion.

Maybe you should practice what you preach and learn to read yourself, you wannabe.

Well, it must be infuriating when people consistently lie about you and the brainwashed half of the country always eat it up.

>In fact two posts ago you projected a different opinion onto this post and now you changed it when you got called out.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk?

It's called being a politician.

Waste of dubs. I bet you're a teen kek. And while I'm at it, can't wait til you cucks rage at your hero overflowing the swamp instead of draining it. Really, if you hate lobbyists, why would you back a capitalist corporate asshole with a history of fucking over the little guy? You don't put a rapists in charge of a rape support group, seems to me you let your hate of SJWs cloud your judgement. That or you're memeing foreigners and/or kids who didn't vote.

I've hated this old Jewish cunt since the moment she stole the Oscar from my sweet Roonz. To add to her collection of Oscars and other rewards she got in exchange for an underwhelming and overrated career...

>dubs
>kek
>cuck
all in the first ten words. I appreciate you broadcasting that you're a reddit tourist so I don't have to read the rest of your post. Honestly, thanks.

Check Trumps Politifact score. More than 50% of the things he says are objectively false. Including:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/20/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-hillary-clinton-wrong-say-he-moc/

>OMG SHE VOICED AN OPINION I DO NOT SHARE!!!!1

How about grow a pair and get over it?

Politifacts is literally a democrat owned website whose owner contributed to the Hillary campaign. That article you posted just proves how biased this is as it not once mentions Trump doing this exact same mocking hand gesture when talking about Ted Cruz and a bunch of other, perfectly able bodied people at his rallies. Typical liberal eating up fake news while feeling smug about how much more informed they think they are compared to conservatives.

>What do you mean it never happens? This is literally what you are doing ITT.
No, it certainly isn't. You either need to learn how to read or get your head out of your ass. Or preferably both.

>You are defending Meryl's right to talk shit about the president and you are belitteling people as "triggered" when they do the same to Meryl.
Are you for real? Meryl uses her right to free speech to constructively critisise a politican which as a voter and citizen is not only her right, but something very useful to do. There is _nothing_ wrong with this practice and every politican does this including Trump.

What the trump supporters are doing is childishly getting offended by her opinion and starts calling her names and trying to start a boycott of all her movies. Simply because they didn't agree with what she said. This is dumb, cringeworthy and juvenile so we're just making fun of you for not seeing that.

These two scenarios are _not_ the same.

Not a single post from a trump supporter has been silenced in this thread. In fact not a single political thing has been said so nothing could be silenced in the first place. We're simply making fun of your childish and non-political ways you handle a person with a different agenda than yours.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
Politifact is full of shit

It actually DOES mention that, but it doesn't change what he did, that you can physically see in the video.

Trump is constantly showing people exactly who he is, and then backtracking, it's pretty astounding.

Regardless of whether he mocks everyone he disagrees with in the same manner, I don't see why on earth we would want a president who habitually acts in a way that we would not allow elementary school kids get away with.

>fill the gap
>implying she leaves a gap

The only time you see a Streep film is by accident.

Why are you even on this site if you're getting offended about a man mocking another man? Seriously, get over yourself.

Well, and we are simply making fun of your inability to get over the election results and the fact that you still eat up proven lies without a hint of critical thought as long as the MSM or a celebrity says it.

> it doesn't change what he did, that you can physically see in the video.

How does him using the exact same hand gesture to make fun of non-disabled people not change what he did? It literally changes all about it, proving it's not a gesture he does to mock the disabled, but simply a gesture he does to mock his detractors as flustered and unstable.

Oh, I don't get offended. Getting offended is for losers. It's just in poor taste. Entertainers can mock people, it's their job to make people laugh. The president is supposed to set an example, and bring people together, present a decent image to the world.
I just think of al the Kids who say they want to be president when they grow up, and then I think of what a disputable person he presents himself to be, and I find it very troubling that generations of kids will grow up thinking this is an acceptable human being.

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered so they cry about people episode
Oh boy I wonder who they'll cry about next
You guys do know that hollywood is mostly liberal right? Like you might as well stop watching movies altogether.

Kek has spoken. Sup Forums must stop watching movies

I think he just liked the laugh he got from it the first time and stuck it in his routine.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, faggot.

The president shouldn't be making jokes! He should only say what his team of writers allow him to say!

>Oh, I don't get offended. Getting offended is for losers.

Well, you ARE the losers of this election. So yes, you are the ones constantly getting offended over nothing. Meryl Streep's speech was literally "I am offended, here's why"

Unlike letfies, most people on the right are smart enough to differentiate the artist from the art. Also, the Hollywood folks are actually indirectly helping them. I mean, Trump probably got millions of votes thanks to those hilariously condescending "save the day" videos.

Who the fuck even watches The Golden Globes?

>Well, and we are simply making fun of your inability to get over the election results and the fact that you still eat up proven lies without a hint of critical thought as long as the MSM or a celebrity says it.

Gotta have the last word in order to fall asleep tonight, amirite? Guess what. I'm not even american and the results of what you guys call an election doesn't mean anything to me. But keep telling yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better.

>the fact that you still eat up proven lies without a hint of critical though
This is rich coming from a fucking TRUMP SUPPORTER. Did it ever occur to you that the country you live in is all lies and that both sides are wrong? Probably not because otherwise you wouldn't be taking their stance.

Its not presidential behavior you neck beard.