Daily reminder who Sup Forums's real enemy is

Daily reminder who Sup Forums's real enemy is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok
youtu.be/n8NrF-4c5k0
youtu.be/vdYYgx8xD30
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the eternal spaniard

From what I've seen, Sup Forums seems to hate Turks the most

Sup Forums is not actually nazi,that is just for humor value.Truth is most genuinely love sucking kike dick.

> Daily reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok

Never forget the five dancing Israelis on 9-11.

We are our worst enemy.

if you kill yourself, you win

Wew, this one is new

It's totally not the Chinese, guys, they definitely arent making the West their bitch. Dont worry, the Jews are still running the world and have everything under control.

Daily reminder that no western country is free of the Jewry.

I look Jewish, but I'm not. So, ugly. How would you guys go about removing Jews if they aren't religious? Measure their nose and its curvature?

And who the fuck do you think that crashed the west?

i'm at least 30% sephardi

Race is not the problem m8, the problem is the 1%

Oh hello there

Also

Gonna post all I have on the jews

I don't I care If I lost my job anymore

>one post by this id

Oyyy Veeyyyyyyy

REDPILLING TIME

t. moor

I forgot that americucks are pro-Israel now

BEST GOYIM EVER

Nice try Ahmed.

youtu.be/n8NrF-4c5k0

youtu.be/vdYYgx8xD30

youtu.be/vdYYgx8xD30

JEWS IN THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT

01/ Alfredo Achar Tussie/Marcos Achar Levy
31/Daniel Becker Feldman
34/ Sabina Berman
55/ Isaac Chertorivski Shkoorman
56/ Salomón Chertorivski Woldenberg
148/ David Kersenovich
149/Enrique Krauze Kleinbort
240/ Luis Rubio Friedberg
243/ Manuel Saba Ades
292/ Rafael Zaga Kalach
300/Leo Zuckerman Behar

>Summarize it in a few words

>See pic

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

Mr Burns

meme this against the holohoax now

dubs means that kek wants this memed to death to the normies

Wonder who that might be...

Jews are fine. I don't get the big deal as to why they are hated on pol. Are people just butt hurt that they are relatively prosperous?

We just literally threw a bunch of sourced information at you, with real factual data.

Seriously man, you guys are either blind or JIDF

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The Jews are our biggest enemy. Every single one. Its not just the Zionist Jews who are our enemies. Every single Jew alive is our enemy. Every single Jew, let it be a new born, a senile old person, a woman or a man, they all are the spawns of Satan and need to be killed.

Thank you for sharing.

Bump

POO

Jews control the Media
They controls the hearts and minds of the Normies

It's too late
They have alrdy won