Doesn't know shit about sports

>doesn't know shit about sports
>complains about white people constantly
>slap on the wrist for racism

why is she kept around after tanking several shows on ESPN?

Why don't Blumpf just sues her for damaging his image?

Alright, who is that bitch and why do I keep seeing threads about her?

jemele hill on ESPN

Sports reporter.

Typed something on Twitter, MAGA chuds got triggered, Sup Forums spammed ESPN email, ESPN criticized her, she apologized

Trump keeps bringing it up because he's asspained. /polsp/ can't let it go because they are autistic

>why did this woman call a guy who white nationalists support fervently a white nationalist? she should lose her job!!

The President suing a citizen would quite literally ruin any chance of getting anything done in the 8 yrs he'll be President

Someone sounds like a salty cuckbliberal

>Ameridramas

Is there any other country where most of their sports are taken up by political/racial drama?

She's one of those black people who always sides with black athletes over white athletes. She's on team "Black"..

It's embarrassing because she's a grown woman and a supposed professional.

>why do I keep seeing threads about her?
she triggered whities seeking safe spaces

linda cohn got suspended for asking why they have gotten so political (someone who's been there like 30 years) and this dumb nigger has no punishment for chimping out on twitter and calling out the president

AYO IF KAEPERSIT WAS WHITE HE'D HAVE 4 MVPS

You have to go back

South Africa, objectively

> and calling out the president
aww did his widdle feewings get hurted?

Reminder libtards would have crucified her if she was white and said anything slightly not leftard.

yeah see:

>white nationalist
He just hates Muslims because he is a Zionist-loving bastard. He even wants to build a wall like them.

>tried watching her and Smith on sports center
>realized that everything I hated about their old show was basically there
>haven't watched their time slot since

People who openly declare they're going to stop watching EPSN shows never do

Cucks

>defending ESPN

cucked faggot

This is not only about her. It's about the painful, slow deat of ESPN.

I'm not defending them you retard. Way too many people keep saying they're never going to watch ESPN again like this libshit is a new phenomenon

Just like gamers who swear they'll never buy another title from EA. Meaningless

All the asspain is from the fact that espn fucked over previous people for their opinions but when it comes to hating on trump they think she dindu nuffin. Double standard bullshit.

I don't really give a damn what she said about Trump, but it is a double standard that she gets no punishment while Linda Cohn gets suspended for stating facts. It really does stink of a political agenda, or ESPN just wants to avoid the backlash that would occur if they punished a black employee.

Literally cut cable because ESPN went to shit, stick it up your ass

> say they won't watch espn
> ESPN is bleeding subscribers cause no one thinks it's worth having in a cable package

black nationalists supported obama so i guess the nig was a black panther and part iof the nation of islam.

Not every trump supporter is a racist but every racist is a Trump supporter. I think that's a fair claim to make.

Honestly this.
I think that ESPN pushing politics is annoying (inb4 hurr Sup Forums, I literally voted Hillary but when I watch sports I want to watch sports, not politics and racebaiting), but the real reason it's dying is that nobody wants to pay for cable anymore and understandably so. If ESPN focused more on its online presence like every non-retarded company started doing years ago, it wouldn't be in trouble. But here we are.

>every racist is a trump supporter
so you think blacks that hate whites support Trump?

>but every racist is a Trump supporter
Every OPEN racist is a trump supporter. The right wing attracts open racists but Democrats are basically half minority half closeted racist (OMG a black person didn't commit a crime, good boy have a cookie!)

Well I meant more along the lines of packages you can choose if you want cable. I have tv but the most basic version of cable with no espn because it allows me to get better internet for cheaper. I never watch cable. There's no reason to have espn anymore. The takes are shit, the highlites are easily viewable via internet and I don't have to sit thru mountains of political bs either. Fuck espn but fuck as well (((tv)))

>only whites can be racist
Go fuck yourselves.

Don't be a dense retard you know i meant whites. Obviously you can make the same claim for demacrats and blacks.

She/HE is working from the INSIDE

Shim doing good work

T. Storm weenie.

Calm the fuck down faggot. I voted Trump but if you're going to pretend every white racist on this country didn't vote Trump you're lying to yourself. That doesn't mean every trump supporter is bad. That's the exact over reaction dems have that is causing this paranoia. Obviously all the racist blacks vote dem. Relax

Seems like a racist statement to withold "whites" and think everyone assumes "racists" means "racist whites". There are probably more racist blacks than are racist whites in America, let the world. I mean I ain't seeing blacks helping whites in black majority regions but I sure as hell see good ole whitey dropping down on all fours to let Jamal climb onto his back for the free ride.

I never implied that, dipshit.

Honestly I'm not even mad at blacks for being mad at white people. I blame jews for lying to them and giving them the false narrative we made them low iq mouth breathing monkeys who commit droves of crimes. Blacks were a respectable class before jews taught them in the late 60s to act like entitled niggers.

woah this is deep

Diversity hires can't be fired, because it's racist.

>Blacks were a respectable class

>doesn't know shit about sports
this is what gets me the most, the guests on gameday give better analyses than she does

Duhhh yeah lemme drop cable entirely because of one channel I can easily avoid

BASED BLACK MAN!

what channels you watch and i can point you to streams or channelpear.

You clearly know nothing about blacks of the mid to early 1900s. They had higher rates of marriage and staying together and had higher employment rates. They weren't always like the way they are now. They had a strong nuclear family. It's the demacrats and jews that fucked them up. I'm not even trying to be a poltard

Post several reason why!!

she's the Oprah of daytime /sportbabble/ nah!!!

>as did most EVERYBODY
most tin foil hat is roasting

>this user knows their history
Sowell, is that you?

Relative to everyone else you fucking retard. Im not a fan of blacks but you storm weenies are racist without reason. At least have a reason to dislike people other than muh non white

Ever thought most of us with some negative perceptions of blacks happen to interact with them daily?

I do everyday. I live in the south burbs of chicago. Trust me.....i get it. I still blame joos. But blacks need to get unwoke

Only ESPN show that's worthwhile is PTI and only if Mike and Tony are both on. (Frank Isola is alright once in a while)

But he's right though. (((They))) created the only thing (((they))) are capable of causing - trouble.
Blacks weren't 100% respectable, but they were kept in check and this forced them to not be typical nogs the way they are now. Blacks need different rules to keep them in check because, contrary to (((popular belief))), they aren't the same as whites. It's the same reason you wouldn't treat a Golden Retriever and a Pitbull the same way, they walk on four legs and have fur, both even bark, they aren't close to being the same breed though.

Highly questionable is okay too

Amazing how one BLACK WOMAN can trigger thousands of tiny dick alt-right racist drumpf supporters.

calling out your bosses vs. calling out a deeply unpopular president who is essentially the media's whipping boy

think about it

>Sup Forums has a stricter off topic policy than ESPN

That's the other thing. (((Science))) is forced to say we are exactly the same. Lions and tigers can fuck and impregnate each other but they're not the same species. Coyote, dogs, and wolves can all breed and reproduce. Sure they have the same chromosomes but they're not the same. But an aboriginal of Australia is supposed to be exactly the same as a blue eyed 6 ft tall finn.

>muh dik
Yaint even got that lmao, certainly not on me. Stay mad nigzeus
The best way to handle niggers is to treat them like 12 year olds until proven otherwise, because that's their average intellect. If you do this you will get along with them fine.

Incredibly correct

>government shouldn't interfere in private business!
>except when a negress from a failing sports station makes fun of muh Trump

I'm a certified klansman, we all voted Hillary. She's been our girl since the 80's

its 2017 user. If you're black and or a woman rules don't apply to you bc its racist/sexist to make any sort of valid or truthful criticism toward a woman or black person. Get with the program

brady being retarded as usual, who is calling for government to do anything, no one.

>be a successful (in terms of profession/money)
>instead of using your platform as a way to bridge gaps and or ease race tensions you decide to chimp out constantly and scream kill whitey while pushing your ghetto agenda

Charles Barkley said it best. Till black people quit playing the victim card and glorifying the hood and ghetto nature of black culture nothing will ever get solved.

Didn't Jemele Hill say that the NFL or NBA was slavery a few years ago? I'm trying to find the article but I think the Disney jews hid them. I recall her being fined and apologizing.

kek, Daniel Carver endorsed Hillary his whole life yet Trump is the KKK guy, the insanity of jewish media is astounding

this, people forget Clinton rolled with the Klux

Nigs have really been getting btfo lately

I'm half black and didnt vote because imo all politics is a joke and super shady. And on the other hand I have a half black friend who's the biggest pro trump supporter I've ever met in real life.

Imagine being a Pats fan and not being able to enjoy liberal salt from the election and Owl, you'd be broken as well

She also spent a good half hour on "ghettocenter debating whether Steph curry was hood enough to be popular. She's.a fucking idiot

I honestly dont care what she says on twitter. Getting upset over the tweet is dumb. I could see if she was ruining ESPN. but I dont care about that either. I literally tune in once a week to hear based Gruden, and based trico. There are so many sports podcasts on the internet I can just ignore the Colin Kaepernick network. If she says dumb shit on ESPN fire her. If not having political opinions on twitter is fine. People arguing she should be fired because they are mad other people got fired are retarded.

How is Trump a white supremacist? Is it because he condemned both sides of the protests and hasn't said that criminals could have been his son? The only people who have a legitimate reason for being mad at Trump are illegal immigrants. He hasn't said anything else about any other minority group. Meanwhile, Jemele Hill has called police "slave patrol," spat in the face of the LGBT community after the Orlando shooting with her support of the homophobia in Islam, said rooting for the Celtics was like saying Hitler was a victim, and encouraged Packers fans to throw batteries at Brett Favre.

How many more times does she need to make inappropriate before getting the "Curt Schilling" treatment?

>this is your sports host tonight, say something nice about her

why is being upset at double standards retarded exactly

I believe boobs and the first amendment

She's black and has a vagina, she's untouchable.

because you are being hypocritical. If you think people shouldnt be fired over politics, then you should be defending her and applauding ESPN here. While also defending Schilling and attacking ESPN there. If you think you should be fired for it. You should attack ESPN here and defend them firing Schilling. Anything else and you are admitting its okay when you do it or its your politics. an eye for an eye is retarded logic.
>THAT BLACK GUY GOT AWAY WITH MURDER SO NOW YOU HAVE TO LET OFF A WHITE GUY TO MAKE IT RIGHT!

What. I believe the company has a right to fire whoever they want. I just think it's fucked this bitch does the same thing others have and yet she sees no repercussion what so ever. That's the only thing that's retarded here, and the only reason why people are upset.

so if Kmele said "Hitler did nothing wrong MAGA!" and didnt get fired youd still be upset she wasnt fired? if you just think ESPN can and should fire whoever they please what did they do wrong?

Who cares, ESPIN has been shit for years now and she's only causing the ratings to plummet even more.

Yes, they have already fired/removed people for doing the same thing so she would in that instance also need to be punished. I really don't care what retarded mumbo jumbo comes out of her mouth, if the precedent has been set then follow suit, not go completely 180 and ignore it.

so they cant change policy? Hitler killed jews so now they have to keep doing it? cant just stop!
Look, you can be 1 of three camps. pro firing them. Against firing them. Or not caring. but this bending over backwards to defend hypocrisy is moronic.

Uh, I'm pro firing dude, clearly have been saying that the entire time leaf. The only people being hypocrites are the folks at ESPN.

>pro firing. Oh cool. Sup Forums must have gone apeshit when you cheered them firing Schilling.

Tirico has been at NBC for over a year

F.
truly the best team. Does that mean he will do the superbowl?

Who are you quoting? Either way company has the right, you can't trigger me leaf. Threads dead anyways, Janny killed it, move on man.

Al is getting old, I guess. I'd hate to see Tirico have to carry Coinsworth. I think last season when NBC got rights to TNF they were having Tirico and Collinsworth cover Thursday and left Al for SNF. I don't watch TNF because it's trash though so someone else can confirm.

Most of the good ESPN talent has been jumping ship, particularly men

As if they wouldn't be any less liberal online than broadcasted

>company has the right
no shit. they have the right to not fire kmell as well. and I was quoting you just forgot to hit enter after.
thats kinda sad. would be based if Gruden moved with him. Romo is promising though. Most commentators are shit.

>I'm half black
One drop rule, boi

>creating a corporate culture of fear and inability to stand up for what is actually good for business
>vs creating a business model that is intentionally divisive to approximately half the country
really makes you think

Literally go to Sup Forums and see all the people who are with Ann Coulter now and furious at Trump over DACA. Trump was always a means to end for racists, the idea that they are permanently inseparable is highly comical.

Many still like him but I assure you there are racists who don't like Trump.

Tirico doesn't even consider himself black but italian.