Hates rap because it's made by blacks

>hates rap because it's made by blacks
>listens to music
LMAO

uhhhhh eminem is actually the best rapper you racist smdh

If you're saying that rap isn't music then I 100% agree.

>smdh
Shaking My Dick Homie?

hancock, coltrane, sanders, davis, ayler they are all black, and yet they make good music. downvoted please delete ur post

I don't hate blacks,I hate niggers. It's the same way I don't hate white people but I hate rednecks

best post

It's easy to hate on the lower uneducated classes despite them not being at fault for being born in such a shitty place.

>shakes my dumb head

It's not a tiger's fault for wanting to maul you, it's their instinct. Same with "lower uneducated classes" wanting to fuck the middle and upper class (or the land owning working class for that matter) so it is ok to hate them.

This.

Also this.

music wasn't made by blacks. that is a common misconception.

grug made music in 1910

>go to college
>study well
>get a job
>skin is still black
WTF I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO #CRUSHNIGGERISM WHY AM I STILL BLACK SMDH!?!?!?

>but I hate rednecks
Redneck really meant a hard working farmer, cuz he would stay for a long time in the sun so he would be getting a red neck.

This, I feel exactly the same way. I don't even see color.

migrate to europe :^)

I'm blaming them being in that position in the first place. If everybody was born in a decent house then nature like that would be reduced to nothing. It's okay to hate them but it's also paramount to understand them and make the world a better place to be born into for future generations.

not blaming* damn it

Truthfully I just hate trap and emo rap

There are plenty of great rap albums, but they aren't discussed regularly because they came out 25 years ago

How can you explain rich college shits who still chimp out?

>Hates rap because it's shit