Thoughts on Shin Godzilla?

Thoughts on Shin Godzilla?

best movie of 2016

breddy gud.
The last shot freaked me out.

This

Is it on DVD yet? Been in love with Godzilla and Kaiju since I was a kid, I want to wait till I can score a good copy.

I enjoyed it

RIP acting PM's noodles.

whats it mean?

nope. no date announced yet either.

What is dvd?

LOL

I really appreciated the fact that there was no really evil party in a movie so much incentrate on conflict.
Even the Morrisons had saving graces.
Good job ANNO.

>Thoughts on something that hasn't been properly released?

Any good pirates? I've been patient but I rewatched the 1954 Japanese Gojira movie last week, and I fucking LOVED it.

It's where most of your pirate rips come from.

It has been properly released.
Shame you live in the wrong country though dickhead.

saw it cinemas twice cunt, yeah what now faggot, not so tough now dickhead

this is why i hate staying up so late all the fucking bruces come out of the woodwork

It's cosmic horror. You're not supposed to know what it means.

That's not a very nice thing to say

GOBBLE GOBBLE

This. That user was rude

"HIROMI OGASHIRA": BEST CHARACTER AFTER "GOJIRA" ITSELF.

"HIROMI OGASHIRA" = "REI"/"RITSUKO".

"KAYOKO ANN PATTERSON" = "ASUKA"/"MISATO".

Man is the real monster.

Actually godzilla was the scientist who commited suicide at thr start. That's why godzilla appeared where and when he suicided and why godzilla goes after the Japanese.

He was budding.

I like this design. It looks the way a creature adapted to the deep sea actually would. Godzilla's typical design never sat quite right with my biology autism.

Godzilla is not Maki Goro. Goro just led Godzilla to the bay

Too few godzilla scenes. You people were crying over 2014 version, but somehow don't mention it here. Hypocrite faggots.

The scenes he is in are the best though, except for the ending scenes with the stupid crane plan.

CGI was kinda good for such a movie

Acting wasn't that bad, and i really liked the scientists sitting in a room trying to come up with some kind of plan. But just way too many characters dumped into one movie. Names are just lost.

Ending shot was great.

It's not getting a release in my country.

Now I know how those people felt when they didn't get to see The Neon Demon in theaters...

the crane plan was really stupid. What if godzilla close his mouth?

he looks this way to represent his innocence
before being attacked for doing nothing wrong except existing

is it? going to have to check it out, everything after EoE was mostly garbage for Anno

better than every rebuild put together

>Too few godzilla scenes. You people were crying over 2014 version, but somehow don't mention it here. Hypocrite faggots.

No, the issue with 2014 was the amount of blue balls for Godzilla. Shin Godzilla didn't try to blue ball the audience and had interesting humans as opposed to the generic soldier in the 2014 version.

Even Cranston said the movie should have featured his character since his character had the most established backstory and would have likely been more engaging for audiences.

When this scene came on in the theatre, some people cried out, some people giggled. I genuinely think it's that kind of creepy you see looking at a smiling doll - though I can see why people thought it looked cute.

Fpbp

9/10

didnt get to stomp around tokyo long enough before getting frozen

Wait til you see the BTS

You have some pretty low standards then. The Jap "acting" was boring, unemotional, and the pacing was all over the place. I will give them credit though for the monster design being both original and an homage to the original Godzilla films, this is where they shined. Not a bad film, but certainly not a serious contender for movie of 2016.

he gay

What ps2 game is this??

Explains why everyone in the movie were so autistic

The version on ptp is missing 20 mins apparently.
Is it anything good? Should I watch it anyway?

Overrated weeb movie, but it isn't bad barely better than capeshit.

i know what you mean man, this time from around 2 hours ago to 3 hours ahead is australian time
and you can see it by just looking at the catalog

Above average movie 6/10, but you should watch more movies m8

If people forced you, a famous painter to paint the same painting over and over they'd fixate on the imperfections over the improvements

It fetishizes Godzilla and destruction more than any other Godzilla movie, but that's okay since that's what fans want from a monster movie. The story is weak but it had interesting themes that are relevant to today's Japan. Solid 7.5/10.

The 2014 Godzilla movie didn't work on any level and I have no idea how can anyone find it entertaining.

Creepy as all Hell.

more like SHIT Godzilla

>DUDE GOVERNMENT SUCKS LMAO
>CHING CHONG PING LONG ME SPEAKY ENGRISH ME AMERICAN NATIVE NOW
i rate it 6. had some cool godzilla moments but anti-bureaucracy was over used we get it; 2011 tsunami; government useless.
acting was garbage and the plot was flat.

80% boring 20% freaking awesome

>CHING CHONG PING LONG ME SPEAKY ENGRISH ME AMERICAN NATIVE NOW
that was intentional retard

sure it was and im sure most people who watched it got the joke
>much satire

Are there any other good Godzilla films apart from the original?

>GMK
>Godzilla vs. Destoroyah
>Godzilla vs. Biollante

Those 3 are the only ones I could derive some enjoyment from. I like Toku but Zilla movies are boring as shit.

The Gamera trilogy is worth watching too. I liked it better than most Godzilla movies.

You didn't like his live action stuff?

Nah, it's pretty essential story stuff. Only plebs will tell you to watch that version because there's no 'muh action' missing

Uh ... was it?

first 10-15 minutes looked like a couple webms, but then starts "persicution" and kino began/
8/10

Godzilla continually evolves into the ultimate killing machine according to nature. He was wrecking humans right up to the end, where humans managed to get the upper hand. As he 'died' he began to evolve into the one thing that managed to overpower him.

this was my impression as well.

it would be interesting to watch a godzilla movie where godzilla is actually smaller humanoids, maybe even sleeper agents.