ERSTER FC KÖLN
DU BIST MEIN VEREIN ICH LIEBE DIIIICH
SCHALALALA

>arsenal

Is that blood pudding?

>he supports Arsenal
Lol what's it like being a NIGGER?

ask your dad, LeDarius

What an absolutely terrible start to the thread. Fix up lads.

Big news at midnight lads

not our fault the OP started it with Wilshere

Some news lads, couple days old though:

>Arsenal have updated their Europa League squad, with Julio Pleguezuelo amongst the players now eligible to play for the club in the competition.

>Jordi Osei-Tutu, Gedion Zelalem, Vlad Dragomir, Yassin Fortune, Emile Smith Rowe and Nathan Tormey have also been added.

>Pleguezuelo trained with the first-team today at London Colney and will hope to be involved in tomorrow night’s opening group stage fixture at home to Cologne.

And last weekend's loan report:

>Kelechi Nwakali made an instant impact on his debut for VVV-Venlo as he scored a stoppage time equaliser to secure a 1-1 draw away to Groningen. The midfielder had entered the fray in the 75th minute.

>Lucas Perez made his first appearance of his third spell for Deportivo La Coruna, coming on as a 49th minute substitute in the 4-2 loss to Real Sociedad.

>Stephy Mavididi started and played 78 minutes as Preston North End drew 1-1 with Barnsley.

Takuma Asano came on in the 72nd minute as Stuttgart lost 3-1 to Schalke.

>Emiliano Martinez was an unused substitute as Getafe beat Leganes 2-1.

>Marc Bola was an unused substitute as Bristol Rovers beat Walsall 2-1.

>Cohen Bramall didn’t make the matchday squad as Birmingham City lost 1-0 to Norwich City. Carl Jenkinson missed out through injury.

>Joel Campbell wasn’t involved as Real Betis lost 3-1 to Villarreal.

Based Kelechi the Nigerian Nightmare going to win >us the league (in 2022)

Would like to see Zelalem make an appearance or two this season.

>Gideon Zelalem
Fuck me silly i forgot all about him

reminder that Wilshere is a balding, injury-prone manlet that couldn't cut it at "Bourne Mouth FC"

Why? He's shit now. Just another name to add to list of promising youth players who weren't handled well and never lived up to their potential.

>Grow up idolising the old guard at Arsenal
>Seaman, Adams, Keown, Dixon, Bould, Winterburn and the Romford Pele
>Wenger comes in, brings in his French connection players and based Bergkamp
I want to go back.

don't. he's shit. wont make it at arsenal

t. seen him a few games at Rangers

praying wenger leaves before he comes back

he's never leaving and he's never going to die. he is immortal fueled by our tears and broken dreams

Who will end up fucking off first..

Walnut or Wonga?

Walnut.
Hopefully Liverpoo decide they want to waste some more money.

walcott testimonial soon la

>walshit will have been at Arsenal for 35 years this season

made it for /eternal arsenal/

another one is it good friends ?

Fix the sleeves Mehmut

Make it more impactful.

Anyone else who somehow enjoys Arsenal more with the Europa League and without the need to get results that comes with the CL? Like I've fully accepted this is banter in all ways possible. It's more fun now, we see youngsters play, we get shenanigans due to facing other has-been clubs who have insane fans and you never know what you're going to get.

dunno desu. i just want to see wilshere play.

I got super comfy for the Köln match. I hope it goes this way to the final, at least it's something different

Imagine being an Arsenal fan. You're black or Indian dark skinned. You stink, You poo in ther loo. Most likely criminal, std-infected, living as a parasite off the English people.
Waking up late, being a drug-addict plus an alcoholic. Rooting for Wenger,
Watching ArseFanTV while your mom is vomiting on

No way we're reaching the final.

>racist posts being deleted
shows you how many shitskins post here

Garbage club the koln support showed you what real fans are

Impossible to say until the groups are over; not like >we are going to run into TSU on the way

Either AC Milan or one of the CL dropouts will win it. Not us lad.

>Kolo Toure rejoins Celtic as a technical assistant

WENGER OUT

Would love Toure back, what a likeable guy.

>1-0 to Arsenal U23. Own goal after Osei-Tutu's cross is deflected in. Great work from Nketiah and Willock in build up.

>playing divinity original sin 2

see you in a couple weeks la

Great professional too.

Video games are for children lad

The absolute STATE of ty

twitter.com/MaxPriceCFC/status/908747240881221633

twitter.com/MaxPriceCFC/status/908723526097604614

AKB genocide when?

kek, poor guy, he looks autistic and chill as fuck. Fucking women.

I really like Ty, he doesn't deserve this kind of abuse. It's still funny though.

>Milan

lol we're going to fuck them so hard lmao

As long as Sevilla doesn't get to utilize their superpowers by finishing 3rd in their CL-group, we're good.

Unless someone like Shakhtar or RB Leipzig drops down.

>he actually goes full kit wanker x 10 outside of games.

>lol we're going to fuck them so hard lmao
No idea why you'd be so confident about that.

Because Lazio fucked them 4-1 and most of their buys are FIFA-prospects at best and former FIFA-prospects at worst. Except for Kessie and Conti. And Conti tore his ligaments, so he's fucked.

Plus, in football, it's close to impossible to be as shit as they were, buy an entire new starting XI and immediately win something major in season one.

And I don't take anyone in the Europa League seriously. Including ourselves.

We'll fuck Milan unless they get fucked before that by Vitesse or a team like Vitoria Guimarares or some shit.

Yeah they're not sick, but you're completely overlooking how shit we are. I'm not confident going into any matches.

At least my grandmother wasn't raped by the Red Army, you fucking Nazi prick.

Milan fell off worse than >us; not worried.

>t. sister raped by pakis

Why are people so confident?

Our team is fucking shit. We are at average Europa league level at best. We aren't an elite side or even close.

Because we have a few good players and turbomad Alexis scoring for fun to raise his value

>one goal
>scoring for fun

Just getting started to have fun innit

nah he'll perform just as shit in the next few matches but without scoring. no denying it was an amazing goal, but he was so fucking bad in the last match.

i know you're right user im just trying to find some optimism in the side

I remember when he got some playtime in the COC
looked alright

optimism OUT

>Because we have a few good players

Barring Alexis, name ONE PL/CL proven good player we have.

look at the OP mate. never doubt him.

Erzil, Jack

Ozil.

You guys bum Alexis too much.

Ozil wouldn't get into any top side. Deluded. He's average and even Eriksen has surpassed him. Anyone would trade Ozil for Alli or even Fabregas.

Without Arsenal Ozil would be playing in a shit German or Turkish team right now.

>Ozil
No.

>Jack

Literally going to Moyes United

Doubt it. If he did it would be on a free anyway since nobody is willing to pay for him, and even then he would be a bench warmer for Micky.

I've reported you to the local imam for Islamophobia

Meh they got even so you can't really give him shit for being commie raped. It's like making fun of you for getting the shit bombed out of you. You got even later so it's not good bantz.

Fucking nigger

Vote for WENGER OUT

But your little sister is Abdul's fucktoy

Mustafi OUT
Jamaal Lascelles IN

powerful stuff

yes, basically cause tue. and wed. are crowded with other good matches I am interested in, while thursday was usually just meh to me. Now I look forward to thurs. with a nice build up of big name stuff before it. Also looking forward to seeing more young talent actually play in important games.

Also this:
>Ex-Arsenal striker Lukas Podolski says Cologne fans improved the atmosphere

Was anyone here actually there? Was Cologne's behaviour really all that bad or is it just emirates being so sanitised and sterile now, that normal fan behaviour standds out as unacceptable?

-Literally going rice harvesting now but will check in again later-

Reminder Walcott has more appearances under Wenger than any other player

Reminder Ramsey has more appearances than Fabregas

>Robbie shamelessly exploits depressed Claude and autistic Ty for views and give them no money while he makes mad AFTV money
Robbie is the true villian

activated me hard there la. Robbie OUT

man said 'i am the captain of this ship'

Done m8.

Nah, I'm fully aware. Extreme confidence over clear favourites is my way to cope. And I hate Milan, so if I can talk shit, I will.

I think, I obviously wasn't there, but I think people are more on about the Köln-fans trying to charge the stadium before the game. Inside the stadium, nothing bad apparently happened, except for the extra numbers they brought in because they bought home tickets from Arsenal-fans.

Which is more treated as a disgrace on our part.

Bergkamp was there before Wenger, m8.

I was there, and it wasn't as bad as people are making it out to be they let off a few flares ect, a few of them got attacked in the home end after they first scored though, that was about it. With the game being delayed and it being Europa on a thursday night, not a lot of people went to the game.

I thought there was a fight inside the stadium. Dunno what the backstory was.
youtube.com/watch?v=RHrUESiJBl0
Around 6.45 mins.

Friendly reminder that jack wilshere is 25 years old and theo walcott is unironically 28.

>tfw I thought Walcott was only being ironic about his age

AKB

>He's disabled
Checks out.

>Lemina
get the book out wonga

>u18s bottling a 3-0 lead
Ready for the 1st team

>tfw we signed Xhaka for double the price

Seems like he won't be playing.

ffs wenger

He'd get outran and outmuscled in the midfield anyway. What use would he be.

>He'd get outran and outmuscled in the midfield anyway. What use would he be.
tbf you can say that about literally any of our midfielders