Insult metal

>Insult metal
>admit you like top 40 music
>mention AC or NMH
Was there really a time where doing these would get easy (You)'s?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/friendo trippies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now all you need to do is use a tripcode and have adult opinions that conflict with the overtly childish nature of Sup Forums.

the Sup Forums one is like pretty eh, I guess if you say that stoner/sludge is bad you'll get (you)'s for sure
>ask what sauce to put on steak
now listen here you little shit

yikes

Wipe Kanye’s cum off your lips before talking.

Comparing hip hop with audio recordings of people being murdered and following it with an insult isn't very adult

Dude where the fuck have you been

Not that you’re missed, or anything

>when you make an absurd example to point out how flawed the principles underlying the opposition are and they default to defending the absurd position in order to avoid addressing aforesaid principle
That was a fun thread.

I still post every now and then. Unless you mean sharethreads. I haven't been posting in them much anymore. My collection's gotten big enough, I don't normally download anything from there anymore, nor do I get the opportunity to upload stuff to MEGA. I've mostly been phoneposting, I'm always working on music if I'm ever at my computer, so I can't exactly upload stuff if I'm on my phone

I may or may not wanna keep some of the more obscure stuff I find a secret too, purely for sampling mystery

It's still music. If you don't like the genre, you can always filter out key words. It's not too difficult.

You may even be surprised. There may be an album out there with sounds dark enough to feel like murder audio, if you genuinely want to hear that. You don't need to act rude towards an entire community to convey a point though. Just walk away

The argument was never whether or not something was music, you moron. The central premise was that falling under the scope of the board does not mean that something *should* be discussed, on account of the impact said discussion has on the quality of the board as a whole.
>You don't need to act rude towards an entire community to convey a point though.
Apathy and cowardice are equally useful in stimulating discussion.

What kind of music would you like to see discussed here then

Any music which does not demonstrably make good discussion impossible seems a good candidate.

Discussing production and sampling can be plenty of fun. Hip hop popularized the culture, and it's quite fun to make music using the tactics. There's plenty of stuff to talk about

>mention AC
what's wrong with Anal Cunt?

Based trips

>can be
Also known as:
>coulda
>shoulda
>woulda
The key word is "demonstrably," as in "good hip hop discussion is demonstrably impossible on Sup Forums while still being possible in theory."

Christgau/Scaruffi spam also works.

SCUM GANG

they suck

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

You're gay

tripcodes are r*de tho

just be a tripfren without one liek me :-3

people trolled mu so much that top 40 music, hip hop and hate for alternative music became a new norm.

It is literally application of a subsequent Descartes rule:

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Friendo you are such a faggot

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/friendo trippies/
You are like little babies.

(You)

"nonnies" would work better than just user

>at what age did you grow out of metal
still gets 40+ replies everytime