DAAAAWWW I'M SO RICH AND LONELY IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!

>DAAAAWWW I'M SO RICH AND LONELY IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!

Why does anyone like this garbage piece of Hollywood nepotism anyway?

I know this is bait but I actually don't see the appeal of it either can someone please explain.

Yes. You have no taste.

aesthetics

Its a strong character driven movie

Also dat prime Scar Jo

Also, directed by a woman

Lonely autistic beta chinks love this trash for some retarded reason.

>wah I'm a miserable cunt, everyone should be as poor and miserable as me woe is me!

Site is 18+ newfig.

Suntory time.

like Jim carrey said... being rich and famous isnt all the answers to a happy life

Kino lmaoooo

It's a movie about every time you went on a family holiday and fell in love with some cute girl you knew you'd probably never see again

Imagine being thrown into Japan with only a part time translator and one other English speaker person to talk to, you're stuck there for days and the guys you work for don't understand you and you don't understand them. That's kind of the whole joke.

Chris Rock compares it to being a wealthy black person in America with a language barrier, which is also kind of fitting.

It was alright

I bet he lives a happier life than me

Resentment is unattractive, user.

Why don't you find joy and romance in your own life, and take some joy in seeing it for others too?

probably not

watch his comedians in cars getting coffee episode

he became the sad clown after his girlfriend killed herself

Because it's good? Don't worry, your masculinity is still safe.

>no qt girlfriend to grieve over when she suicides

he just has everything

I honestly doesn't know. To me this movie stinks to dog shit.

At least he had one fuck you Jim Carrey you faggot, if being rich is so shit why not give it away?

I find that exceedingly hard to believe tbcfwy.

I'll have you know mean girls is one of my top kino.

I have a weeb friend that likes that crap. Maybe it's a weeb shit.

I dont the bling ring though actually was kino for the few and not the masses. Over half of critics liked it but vapid audiences didn't

This movie is comfy as fuck. Hard to call it kino tho because I put this on whenever any whore comes over and it usually seals the dealio

Kevin Shields