Not only the UK should have a say in this

The brexit is a choice that not only will affect the great britain but everyone in the whole European Union. It's undemocratic to not have the whole EU have a vote in this.

Its like if Florida had a vote to leave the American Union. Florida would need the support of every other state to leave, not only itself.

The EU shouldn't recognize this unlegitime voting and the UK should remain in the EU regardless of the poll result.

>str pure

Wow, what a pleb

>those stats
>this topic

>From Norway

Well by your own logic you don't get a fucking say in it cunt

If we won, and were stopped from leaving, that would make us prisoners.

And prisoners act out.

No summoning?

you're stats a shit
you're union a shir

>It's very undemocratic to not let other countries vote on your independence

Sounds facist

gr8 b8 cod gobbler

>not leveling farming while you str train

Exp wasting senpai

>muh exp waste
You're the faggots that ruined the game

No one calls it the American union. Shut the fuck up.

I have a say in it, just not a vote in it retard.

redpill me on the worst skill to get a 99 in

Is it fishing? Fletching? Or maybe cooking.

WHAT ARE THOSE????

99 fletching is a useless piece of shit. Much like an art degree.

it's the oldschool version

firemaking

>you can literally set things on fire with your mind
>useless

Cool, so every country that has ever seceded is illegal as well right? And Israel shouldn't exist because nobody asked the surrounding countries?
You can't just change the rules now that they work against you. 0/10 shill thread, didn't make me think

Should we make Britain do our bidding? Let them go if they want to go. I know I would if I could...

And the president of the United States makes foreign policy decisions that affect the entire world. Therefore the entire world should get to vote for the US president.

what a fucking plebian

What the fuck is the EU going to do? Attack the UK militarily if they leave?

>they can only leave with others permission
You mean like a slave?

fuck you m8 florida can stand on it's own

flexit

>Saying a referendum is illegitimate
This is how democracy dies, folks

Kek could you imagine if Florida was its own country?

Non stop memes and happenings

>strength pure
faggot

It this a bait post? The EU is not comparable to the US federal body and we can leave any time we want. We shouldn't, because it's basically shooting ourselves in the foot, but we can leave.

god you are the worst cancer

>It's undemocratic to not have the whole EU have a vote in this.

But the possibility is in the Treaties... How can it be undemocratic if we, the European Peoples, all chose for the Lisbon Treaty to be implemented?

>Article 50

>1. Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.

>2. A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.

>3. The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.

>4. For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.

>A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

>5. If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.

Nothing prevents any Member State from leaving, apart from their own constitutional traditions. Other MSs only have imput on conditions, not leaving itself.

>Implying it's a good game

Firemaking... still hate myself for getting it to 99 for the sake of a skillcape

Runecrafting

That's irrelevant because we do not know if the majority of the eu citizens want the UK to leave. And that is what matters in a democracy.

but its objectively the coolest looking skillcape

>tfw want to play osrs to relive childhood and just have fun
>it's full of a bunch of Reddit nerds who only care about muh ehp and xp waste
>other part of the game just jerks themselves over ice Poseidon and boaty

Wouldn't even think of playing now.