Is this an accurate flowchart of the Josh Homme Expanded Universe?

Is this an accurate flowchart of the Josh Homme Expanded Universe?

Kyuss is the only relevant project he has ever laid his hands on

relevant is the wrong use here, you mean the only thing you like.

That's not bad at all. I think the biggest flaw is that you have to go thru Mondo Generator to get to Kyuss or s/t.

Kyuss and s/t are essential- both as amazing music and the heavy involvement and direction of Homme.

Mondo, on the other hand, is pretty rough and I think Homme's involvement was minimal.

So I personally would have Mondo out on the fringe.

It also doesn't make sense that you can't get to Lullabies w/o liking Mark Lanegan. You also can't get to Kyuss w/o liking Nick O.

I once tried to do a chart like this and never could get it right - so I know its a tough one to figure out.

Upon reflection, you know which album I would start with for the Josh H. universe? Them Crooked Vultures. If you like the darker more psychedelic songs (Daffodils for example), go to Lullabies (making the way toward Kyuss) more straight hard rockers (Mind Eraser), go to Songs for Deaf (making way toward Post-Pop Depression). If you love both, Rated R and s/t. The Nick O an Mark L. spinoffs could start after you've heard Songs and Rated R but still need more of those guys.

Final thought - don't start with Kyuss, but all roads should eventually make their way there.

Josh Homme is a terrible musician and everything he does is shite.

>I liked Nick Oliveri's songs more

Said no one ever

But you still listen to everything he does. Fanboy.

Bumo

starting with anything but kyuss is wrong

/thread

i reversed it - started with TCV, then to QOTSA, finished with Kyuss. It worked very well for me - I fucking love it all now.

Yeah, I should have done that. I started with EODM, then QOTSA, then Kyuss and then TCV

I still don't get the appeal of Kyuss, but love the first two (it took me months to get QOTSA) and like TCV

WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS IN KYUSS
WHAT THE FUCK I HATE KYUSS NOW?????

He wrote all of Kyuss songs

Get rekt, soyboy

what i love about Sup Forums is how despite me making a thread about soyboys earlier i'm still not exempt from being labeled as such by others
godspeed you fucking faggots

also, only way to get to ...Like Clockwork is through Era Vulgaris

yeah I'd say so.

>80547▶
> (OP)
Thanks

Fun fact: Kyuss in reverse is Ssuyk.