I bullied "andy sixx" in middle school

I bullied "andy sixx" in middle school

kys bully

he deserved it

What did you do to him? I was a bully too, but it was mostly the pakis and kids that wore Turbans in the aftermath of 9/11. Even the teachers approved.

what fuck

he was younger than me, he was a skater kid and a fucking dork. both of us always sat near the back of the bus and he would always say stupid things trying to be funny (it never was) and i always give him shit for it. one day i remember yanking him down to the ground in the middle of the aisle by his bookbag. the bus driver didnt say shit and my friends laughed at him

You people are retarded cavemen.

probably lives a better life than you how does that feel

i'm not resentful of it, if that's what you mean

he pursued a modeling career and is one of the most cringe frontmen ever in music. i would rather be unknown than be known as a giant faggot

You, sir, are incompetent bully and you're responsible for existence of BVB.

>you're responsible for existence of BVB
i have considered this especially when the band was new and they made that video of him getting bullied in the hallway in a school that looks very similar to the school we went to. for that i apologize

i never actually bullied him IN SCHOOL though, it was only ever on the bus

Be glad you didnt bully 6ix9ine youd be blackbagged and thrown off a bridge lil bwoi

obviously not hard enough

>hey guys, it's me, retarded forced meme

now he is a popular musician who probably bangs teenage groupies every day and you shitpost on a Chinese cartoon imageboard
are you bitter?

Barb vs barb dueling?

ever heard bout google my dude?

>forced
He literally released a tape today, he's hot property right now even if he sucks

no, see why do i care if he fucks preteens (his only fans)

every one of my friends that also went to school with have always had a negative opinion of him. it doesn't stem from bitterness, it stems from actually knowing him in real life

>he was a skater boy OP said see you later boy

he went from being this fat nerdy skater kid to anorexic looking emo faggot in like a year, he is the fakest fuck i've ever seen

Youre lack of basic human decency is gross

how badly did you bully him? ya know he probably still thinks about you from time to time lmao

it was mostly namecalling and psychological shit, i rarely ever got physical with him because the school was pretty strict on violence, but yeah, it was mostly an every day sort of thing. he was a regular punching bag

daddy wouldn't let me have a spider and i cried in bed for weeks

fuck off muhammad we don’t want you here either