Solid 8/10 for me

Solid 80/100

9/10
Damn good so far

I'm hooked desu.

is this more BBC or FX?

oona is cute

When is the next episode?
9/10 for me. That Hardy screen presence tho.

Fucking amazing

Episode 1 was good. Could easily become shit. Hardy carries it. Will have to see how it develops, but I am already more interested in it than WW.

>That Hardy screen presence tho

So what's gonna happen next? Tom Hardy is gonna fuck the whole East India Comany's shit up or what

I like her face, it's so feminine.

No, he's gonna fuck his sister.

I think it has good atmosphere. I did find it bit comical how shocked everyone was at him, it felt like a YA book that talks about that teen bad boy who was out of school for few years and there are roomers that he was in jail and shit.

It troubles me that his half sister's husband is a bigger guy than him.

Sh-shut up, it's just 2kino4u

>roomers

This
East India is immortal. This is set in the age were some companies used to start wars and could magic you away. Hardy will kick the ass of some assassins and may destroy those 5 guys we see in the room but the company will go on. it mostly seems like he wants to take out his ex commander

Anybody got any kino screencaps?

It's not kino, not in that style.

K I N O

O N I K

>Deelaney is like a nigger now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Piss, shit, fuck, fucking

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Misogyny

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

HOW CAN THE BBC GET AWAY WITH THIS?

When big guy had that hallucination of the drowning slave, why did it show him pounding a hammer on the hatch?
I couldnt see it very well, was there a lock he was trying to break open or was he hammering it shut to crash the ship with no survivors?

That's a big U.

No survivors

4 guy

Has nothing to offer besides Tom Hardy and the visuals, and even Hardy could be given more to do. It doesn't feel like a show that has only 8 episodes and every episode, every scene, every moment counts to the people making it.

It feels like the makers know something we don't - that the show is planned to go on for 5 seasons or so and these 8 episodes are just testing the waters.

How long can you look at it?

somebody should photoshop a 4 (for) on the left

I was going to say "it would be better to shop out out the candle stick since they are 4 on the table and ones on the side are ruining it" Then I realized that since they are on the sides you don't need photo shop you can just crop them out. I will get on that

>that scene where he shits on the dead nigger slave by saying he has no right to be angry at him because every person on the planet is owned by somebody else and every person owns somebody else

Surprised Sup Forums isn't jumping on this 'redpill'.

4 U
U 4

Sup Forums is busy heiling Obergruppenführer John Smith

Candlesticks are flaring my autism up. Crouded shot, god dammit.

Crowed*

And the whole point is to show they're ostentatious busy businessmen.

Also this show is cleverly designed for America by having the protag end up giving the land to the Americans so they 'win' because of that.

Crowded*
Autistic rage is not helping my spelling any.

I wanted to see if you were truly autistic by fixing my mistake. Good to see you are.

uneventful and poorly paced which is why so many redditors are on its nutsack acting like its the next mad men.

ill wait until the whole season airs to watch it. let the plebs squabble week to week.

>Has nothing to offer besides Tom Hardy and the visuals

this

at the moment it is overrated

but theres absolutely nothing on tv these days so thats no surprise.

This is just the first episode, we'll have better kino screens once we're few episodes in.

>5 seasons of Tom hardy Kino
This... i welcome.

imagine all the kinos

It was a perfectly fine introduction episode. It introduced neat concepts, it gave you background on the characters and it set up for an interesting episode. It was also the complete opposite of 'SJW' as Sup Forums likes to call it. Women are abused, swearing in nearly every scene and people calling black people niggers and how stupid they are and how the slave trade is nothing to be ashamed about. Surprised there hasn't been complaints from Bongistan.

>Surprised there hasn't been complaints from Bongistan.
Please, we're over here basking in the nostalgia and wishing the South had won the war after all. At least then we'd have our slaves to fuck and abuse while our corporate overlords rape us in our mouths and strip us of our rights.

sh'es a kike isn't she

Is she a youtuber.

Was Charlie Chaplin? She's his granddaughter.

The U also represents a magnet, drawing the Big Guy closer and closer to it throughout the episode.

Pottery.

> Best guess for this image: head

threemilk T

Kikedom is matriarchal.

But... This is the Revolutionary War, not the American Civil War. I was talking about complaints that they allowed the word 'nigger' on TV and calling black people dumb and going "stop being mad about the slave trade lol".

And by 'over here basking' you mean in UK or USA? Because UK wanted the South to win as they didn't want cotton prices to go up (despite slave trade being abandoned because it's actually economically less viable).

I was hoping it'd be great because it is very well shot, however, like almost all British TV shows, it suffers from poor, clunky and unnatural melodrama dialogue.
Everything gets spelled out and there is little subtlety.
Less is more.

>tfw Hardy didn't push in a Aidan Gillen cameo for his banesquad

How do you interpret that scene with the dead slave rising up?Was that in his head?It was certainly shot that way.

Hallucinations of people he has killed/let die that he is haunted by.
Obviously it was in his head.

Terrible execution

yeah its good but its not gripping

its something ill revisit in a few months when the whole story is there.

True, good point. That is really hard to pull off in tv though. I'm pretty happy with what we got.

I haven't watched it yet but isn't the show about a merchant that builds up his shipping empire?

This is misscast

Eva Green would fit much better

I wonder if they'll ever go into what happened in Africa or if it will always be a mystery

Honestly this may be the best show eitherBig Black Cock and Fucking Xenomorphs have had in a long time. FX and BBC should be happy that Hardy chose them to grace us with his kino.

My Favorite scene so far is when the farmer asked him if he wanted to see the boy and Delaney/Hardy made a funny face and said he shouldn't be around children.

I liked it

It's pretty obvious what he did user. He did some slaving, some killing, some whoring then got captured and his ass tortured, should've died countless times but he's undead on borrowed time and he learned African black magic and is thus a devil. And since he used to fuck his half sister he's come home to resume that taboo.

why?

kino

you're just saying that because her tits would be out in that scene

what is this? illuminati? satan? jew?

Eva couldn't act for her life.Taboo isn't pleb-tier

I hope it keeps it up for 7 more episodes, but I feel like when they do a flashback episode it will be shit

Eva has a more dominating personality, she couldn't be the weak wife.

she was great in dredful penny stop lying

Chaplin is better at mouth breathing, she has open mouth 90% of her screen time