Got keys

>got keys
>got my wallet
>got my lightsabre

Feel like I am forgetting something though....

What about the disrupted communications? It can mean only one thing...

>you will never be at a board room meeting at an important job and suddenly ask your boss "But what about the droid attack on the wookies?"

Its the fucking droid attack on the god damn wookies!

>Qui-Gon discovering the ability to turn into a Force Ghost was a huge discovery according to Yoda
>there was a fucking Force Ghost in the Jedi Council
Bravo Lucas

You think that was funny? News tip faglord: it wasn't.

why isn't his chair a hologram?

I thought it was funny.

Your post... heh... not so much

Wow, how rude.

You two are lucky I don't know you in person you would instantly regret crossing me.

The chair is the projector.

>Hmm... shut the fuck up, you must. Helping niggers, we won't.

What did Lucas mean by this?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

so that when his lazy ass actually makes it to the hourly meetings, he has somewhere to sit

Cause after hes done tending to the droid attack on the wookies he'll return.

it makes no sense. He'd have to have an exact copy of the chair from where he's broadcasting.

He has an IKEA flat pack version that he takes on missions with him.

>implying all the Council members don't have slave Jedi to carry their replica chairs everywhere they go and maybe do some buttstuff with
It's why the Sith hate the Jedi so much, there's only one chair carrier at a time

>2 there must be, a sitter and a porter
I always wondered why they changed that line to be about the Sith

Because he lugs around an exact copy of his jedi council chair so he doesn't look like a retard when he skypes into the 10am meetings

They have the tech to record, stream and project live holograms from another star system; I'm sure they also have the software to manipulate the subject's pose to match the chair he's projected on.

>Let Anakin sit in on the meeting but they never gave him a portachair
No wonder he was pissed off

wrong quote

Autism

>not recognizing stale pasta

you have to go back

Say what you want about the quality of the prequels. But we are getting spciy memes out of them my dudes many years after they have come and gone.