Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGg9-5_0On4
youtube.com/watch?v=pwu7m6ndKS0
imdb.com/name/nm0725042/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you were born in 1999.

what?!? iron man AND batman in a kino?!

I rly hate this place desu

Because you're a pleb. Now go watch The Nice guys.

the dialogue is a bit too cheeky at times but fuck me if this isn't one of the comfiest movies ever

a real time capsule too

I was born in 1980 son. What's the excuse now?

W-why?

The Nice Guys my arse. Fuck The Nice Guys. Nobody ever talked about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in this fucking board faggot.

It's a little quippy and it seems to want to be congratulated for it's wittyness.

It's also another movie where Robert Downey Jr. just plays a version of himself when he was on drugs- the manic, yelling, cokehead who quips too fast my dude

When you stop spouting meme talk, I'll take your opinion seriously..not likely tho.

Movie is comfy as fuck

It deserves to be congratulated, its funny as fuck and has peak Michelle Monaghan

>peak Michelle Monaghan

>he hasn't seen her run on Celebrity name game where she looks like a crazy alcoholic old aunt

It's all personal preference but hey to each his own pal.

Also one more vote for this movie was 3/5. Nothing special.

I remember renting this movie when it came out and watching it every day of the week I had it. Don't think I've ever done that with a movie

Okay chhum

the plot/mystery sort of plays second fiddle to the overall antics. there's great rewatch value there, maybe not of the everyday kind though

oh, I'd like to eat her beef, if you know what I mean

she's wearing falsies in this shot. there is a scene where she takes her top off and she is a very small B that makes you hangry for ribs

Yeah, I don't know why I watched it every day. It was probably cause I was home on school break, and it was either rewatching that, or having to watch soaps. But it introduced me to Shane Black movies. God knows I had never attributed Lethal Weapon to him at the time.

They looked pretty real here youtu.be/uGg9-5_0On4

It's really great.

The gag reel is also one of the only ones to be amusing, to me anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=pwu7m6ndKS0

hhnnnnngg

How did you make a thread about Kiss Kiss Bang Bang if you've never heard of it?

about the only time KKBB gets mentioned around here is when somebody's looking for good dark comedies

and rightly so

you're a fucking moron

I found it looking up this actor from Fright Night Part 2:

imdb.com/name/nm0725042/

You must be the smart one, right? Fuck off retard.

>It's a little quippy
you need to fucking kys

Is this some whodunit shit?

preferred Last Boy Scout t b h

>kino
Stop using this word, you sound like an underage retard

Love this movie This and lethal weapon are shane black's best