What are your thoughts on Varg Vikernes?

What are your thoughts on Varg Vikernes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQc7wH8AOjg
youtube.com/watch?v=aPCi1Q9XzJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=gaO71J3pj8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good lad.

does this pasty looking asshole think he looks threatening lmao

a good influence on the children

He made good music, kinda overrated but still pretty good.
I feel he's pretentious and he really doesn't even know what he's doing with his actual life.

from reading about him he seems like one of those reject metalheads in middle school who never grew up and never realized that being edgy is retarded

LOVE that Games Workshop bag in the background, kek

say that to his face bozo

Undeniable genius when it comes to music. These days I think he may be a little bit unhinged. I hope his kids and his wife are safe and treated well when the cameras for his channel aren't rolling.

i think he's a wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=bQc7wH8AOjg

Is this Ariel Pink song about Varg? It sounds like his accent

I like his music and don't really have any interest in him beyond that. Although his random youtube videos can be entertaining

initially I thought this, but then I remembered he has killed someone

overrated looney

The most dangerous ones are the people you least expect. He also went to prison for murder/"self defense"

I fancy Burzum's music.
But the dude himself got some issues at home *points at head*

The ratio of good to shit Burzum albums is 50:50 at best.
However when he gets it right, he gets it really right.

I have all his albums, watch him on Youtube, and even bought MYFAROG.

I don't know why, as I'm lefty as fuck, gay, and hate that he homeschools his kids (as I was also homeschooled by a right-wing survivalist). We couldn't be more in disagreement on everything, but I love Varg regardless.

He's weird, just as a person.

He was locked up in prison for murdering someone and holds various prejudiced viewpoints. Now juxtapose that with him making videos from his cell using papyrus font and using a table to amplify his guitar, while awkwardly singing the bass part. Or the fact that he made a lame tabletop RPG game based on his prejudices. Or that he randomly left a cheeky comment on a Boney M. music video.

There was also one time he replied to me on one of his videos and we had a bit of back-and-forth mocking flat-earthers. That was kind of surreal.

Post proofs.
You talked to the Varg dude?

Belus was far better than this shit.

Hvis is for hipsters, Filosofem is for casuals, Belus is for true black metal fans.

Not that user but Varg's pretty active on Youtube and replies to comments regularly.

Pic or link to the Boney M comment?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates Belus tbqh. Morgenrode is one of his best tracks and the only weak link on that album is Sverddans.
Hvis, Filosofem and Belus are his best metal releases imo and all follow a similar musical structure. The only dungeon synth release I cared for is Hlidskjalf.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPCi1Q9XzJ4

He may have taken the comment down, but he links to the video the comment WAS on in this video's description. Also he's singing pop at the beginning of the video, so.

It's somewhere in the comment section to one of his videos. Can't remember which one. As has been said, he's pretty active on that site and replies to a lot of stuff.

>hurr the armor isn't even realistic!
youtube.com/watch?v=gaO71J3pj8Y

actual edgy manchild.
>hurr i identify as a pagan

The first Burzum album was really good, not sure why he appeals to so many numales that don't even like the genre. Maybe its the racist shit?

he stabbed a dude 50 times for "self defense"
but considering the person he killed I would believe him.

he posted something like lets hope the venom fans wont find us here

I think he figured it out, has a wife and seven children and his own plot of land.

>not sure why he appeals to so many numales
Because he basically invented atmoshit.

It's basically metal in general.
If you like being screamed at like that, especially how intense his vocals are, that is quite masochistic.

Why are Black Metal musician's such degenerates?

Not even in a Sup Forums sense of the word, but as in 'morally deficient'. Is it like that Nietzsche quote where if you stare into the abyss too long, it also stares into you?

They were just LARPers. It was for the music.
Black started out with Mercyful Fate, all about demons and possession

Literally Varg grew up in a rich liberal family and just wanted to be as edgy as possible. He got really into nazi weaponry and lord of the rings.

He is the original edgelord. I personally believe that he is a high functioning sociopath who genuinely believes his own crazy bullshit. I think he has empathy and a sense of humor and shame, but has no problem lying to himself and other people and has a grandiose self image that he protects above everyone else. Basically he is an extremely nerdy edgelord clinical narcissist.

wow cool armchair psychology bro what university did you study at?

A musical genius of his time, but I don't like him personally.

Was going to post a similar response.
Got any info that backs that post up user?

He killed a guy, by stabbing him 50 times. he openly brags about it on the internet in front of his children and shuts himself off from all society.

You do not need a doctor to diagnose what is completely obvious.

I think The Fallen was the best thing he ever wrote and appreciate him from a weird cultural standpoint. I kinda dont think he's a true sociopath but definitely has never been capable of admitting fault over anything. He is a textbook narcissist.

>stabbing someone 50 times = clinical diagnosis
Ah I see

Cause he pretty you homo

>Hvis is for hipsters
>Includes Tomhet

Sup Forums is a shit board.

>burn down churches
>live a life dedicated to "european "heritage""
>except the massively christian parts, none of that shit actually happened lol

based varg

I really enjoyed all his post-prison material, especially Umskiptar. But Belus and Fallen were great as well.

I got into an argument with an anti-Christian pagan on one of his videos and he eventually chimed in after I destroyed said person in debate and told me I should be shipped "back to Israel" in a coffin. He also said something about spitting on the graves of Christians.

good lad defending europe

What about det som engang var

not longer a musician more like a hacktivist.

Burns churches. Good guy.

Great album. I love everything he's put out, I was just saying that his newer material is really good and not just his "classic" stuff that everyone goes on about.

And he finished him off with stab to the head

>I don't know why, as I'm lefty as fuck, gay, and hate that he homeschools his kids (as I was also homeschooled by a right-wing survivalist)
oh dear

can't wait for his children to start to rebel

For some reason I can't picture him as anything as a loving father and husband, if anything he might be pretty stern.
But hey he killed a dude, prison must've sucked.

Why did you post a picture of Asmongold?

he would kick my ass

damn..

kek

He has actually killed a person.

>never grew up
He has a farm, a wife and seven children. What have you done with your life soyboy.

>but I love Varg
Because you unironically have parent issues.You shun your parents teaching but listen and devote yourself to varg who holds the same ideals. Pretty pathetic desu, worshiping a man while not even taking in anything he says. Imagine meeting Varg in real life and telling him your gay L M F A O

Pics? Not putting it past him, I just wanna see.

Varg's views are 100% right, he btfo communists, anarchists, fascists, natsocs, Tribalism is the only way.

also his black metal albums are shit, his synth albums are god tier. Hliðskjálf is his best