HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Oscar's mean nothing
>but Razzies mean everything
Good one, fag

What, do you think it's going to win any Oscars?

Delusional.

Dawn of JUST

Ghostbusters deserved it more. BvS was nowhere near that level of trainwreck, regardless of what """critics""" say.

People put no stock in the Oscar's but when it comes to BvS winning Razzies, they put stock into that because it reaffirms their opinions

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Deadpool will win best picture
Marvel win again

>

I'm shocked. Suicide Squad is way worse in my opinion.

Razzies are run by trolls, they always pick the best, most popular movies to nominate, to fuck with people.

Nope, just people like you.

>Sup Forums butthurt levels rising to dangerous levels

>all this hate

wtf

The razzies narrative is more let's shit on big budget pretentious garbage. SS was bad but it didn't even try

yes like Catwoman with Halle Berry

Dawn of JUST-us

babymen are NOT welcome here

>Jeremy Irons nominated worst supporting actor.
>Affleck for worst actor.

The only 2 solid performances.
I didn't like BvS but for fuck's sake.

Jeremy Irons was embarrassingly cringeworthy to watch, but that was more due to miscasting maybe

Ghostbusters was awful but it's no suprise, people were hyped as fuck and hoping BvS would be good to the very end and it wasn't so its failure is far worse even though the quality isn't.

>Jeremy Irons nominated worst supporting actor
how did Cara Delavigne fare? she was clearly the worst actress of the year

Exactly.

I never got on the hype train so I'd like to think I judged both films impartially, and Ghostbusters was clearly worse in every conceivable level. At least BVS looked good.

>razzies

is this the early 2000's or something?

fucking disney bought the razzies

Warner Bros must be quaking in their high heels considering the BvS team is going to deliver them their Justice League movie, it's got to be red fucking alert there right now

>The Golden Raspberry Awards, often shortened to the Razzies or GRA, is an award ceremony in recognition of the worst in film.

Woosh

Yes it was. Ghostbusters was just sort of "eh". Chris Hemsworth made up for the unfunny women. It didn't have any jars of piss or Martha moments though.

Honestly don't get reddit's obsessions with awards shows and critics. Don't you get your fill just reading other anons opinions on Sup Forums?

that's how you know it's a fucking joke. They were both great

Op do you honestly think that you or some shity award is going to change our opinion of this movie? TyP didn't get any nominations and it's still the best show of last year. Awards mean shit these days. Just look at the nominations and you'll see.

Just because you're a normie and don't get this movie doesn't mean it's shit.

He was leagues ahead of that mumbling prattling retard Michael Caine. Old fuck's Alfred is as big as a meme as Bale in the TDK movies.

yeah Caine was bad too

Why does it get so much hate? I'm not a DC fan or even much of a comic book movie fan but it was easily better than Deadpool/Suicide Squad/Civil War/Apocalypse

>lists a bunch shitty movies

Lmao, it was also better than the room and fury road but its still shit

Hudson Hawk, The Thing(1982), The Shining, Scarface, and The Blair Witch project were all nominated for Razzies so who gives a fuck?

>I'm not a DC fan
>Why does it get so much hate
>it was easily better than Deadpool/Civil War/Apocalypse
Are you being sincere?

>The Thing(1982), The Shining,
>razzies
fucking criminal

This.

Because you're not the 'award' givers. They don't agree with you. Simple as that.

It was also a fucking mess. The main reason is it was called Batman v Superman, yet only 20 mins of the film was actually Batman fighting Superman. The rest of it was boring highschool tier theology at best, pointless action scenes and then WORDS WORDS WORDS. Nobody would have minded had it been a film that steadily grew in power in terms of fights. Instead the whole MARFA thing and the "Oh, lol, let's kill this monster, oh look, Wonder Woman, oh look, more sub characters".

Marvel took how many films, 5? 6? Before it did a 'combined' film. You got the actual understanding of the characters, what they could do, their motivations and everything. But BvS was rushed as fuck to set up 4 new films and 4 new characters.

>nominated

key word

Suicide Squad is far more enjoyable and watcheable than BvS

>The main reason is it was called Batman v Superman, yet only 20 mins of the film was actually Batman fighting Superman.
I don't usually use the word meme, but this is the biggest meme criticism of 2016. So much so that when I read this drivel I can't help but imagine you being a fucking kike in front of your keyboard not meaning what you're actually saying.

Shouldnt Gal Godat get nominated?

No offence but her accent is terrible

You do realise you can be nominated for bad parts of good films, right? When Best Actor wins an Oscar, it isn't given to his supporting cast. It's given to him. Those films aren't perfect.

Batman versus superman should have just been a fun movie. Instead of bullshit Jesus imagery, make it the tortoise and the hare. Batman spends like a half an hour just preparing for a cage match secretly organized by lex luthor for an evil charity or whatever, and it keeps cutting to superman watching TV or something.

>hey aren't you going to get ready for that fight Superman?
>why would I?

>Hey Clark, your fight with batman is in five minutes why aren't you dressed yet?
>Well, unless the fight is more than a light year away, I don't think I'm going to be late.

okay, but i can't think of anything in either The thing or The Shining worth being nominated as worst of the year.

>World War 2: The Story
>Is actually about the Napoleonic Wars where people talk about what future wars will be like and one happens to describe WW2 and for 20 mins we have WW2, but then it goes back to the Napoleonic Wars

'no'

If you dont think that the reason parents went with their kids to see BvS was for Batman fighting Superman.. you are an idiot.

No one wanted to watch a political movie and that is the reason it bombed.

WB panicked and completely fucked up Suicide Squad by making every scene no longer than 4 minutes though when actually fans did want to see the bits of Harley and Joker talking etc instead of the constant cut cut cut BUT no one wanted to watch a 3 hour political BvS movie.

it's just a bandwagon meme at this point.

there are a lot worse movies than BvS how about Now you see me 2? now that shit was bad.

>The main reason is it was called Batman v Superman, yet only 20 mins of the film was actually Batman fighting Superman.
It's called v. instead of vs. for a reason. How clueless are you?

Does Leto win one

Deep

>Batman v. Superman is false advertising

>Captain America: Civil War ISN'T false advertising

Independence Day Resurgence was far worse than Ghostbusters.

>If you dont think that the reason parents
What do parents have to do with anything? Am I a movie executive now?

What part of Civil War was falsely advertised?

The main problem with BvS is that it completely shits on people's expectations. The audiences paid for a capeshit movie with the regular capeshit shenanigans. What they got was a snorefest with pointless investigations, dumb plotting, edgy references, cringeworthy motivations, horrible execution and tacked on buildup for the DCEU.
The very idea of political drama in a universe where adults wear costumes to fight crime is ridiculous and simply cannot be implemented.

It got a razzie for the soundtrack iirc.

Nobody said it was false advertising, only that 20 min fight in a 3hr film isn't what people wanted. As for Civil War, what part of it wasn't civil war? They fought. There was a 'war'.

I'm glad this movie bothers people so much

That's right, Zack. It's not like you tried your best with it, it's just to troll people.

Suicide Squad is worse.

>must be doing something right to rack up so many worst of the year nominations

Yep. Snyder is officially a Kubrick successor. Hence, BvS is already received a cult status.

It was in Batman live adaptations since fucking 40's TV show.

Title. Game changer. Basically everything.

Who is this Cum Corsair?

WHALE

Nobody remembers that movie so giving it a razzie award wouldn't be as effective.

Felicity

rude

Every single person in this thread will see Justice League regardless :)

Not true, I didn't see BvS or Suicide Squad either. Green Lantern and Man of Steel and everything other than plane scene in DKR hurt me too bad.

Yes, but only ironically.

Not in kino, faggot.

Maybe a BDrip down the line so I can laugh at it.

Duh

Not in the cinema though.

BvS is the greatest capeshit since the silent era.

Now who's laughing? Thanks for the support. Stay don't forget to "not watch" Justice League 2

Piracy is support now?

Argh, matey! Zack will send you a letter demanding you pay $4000 or he'll sue you for damages to cover that couple hundred million he needed to break a billion.

Still watching. Still taking about it.
Thanks for watching superhero movies user.

Yeah. I'm going to download a bad camrip form Indonesia since watching it this way is the most suitable for a movie like this.
I just hope I hear some yelling and see a couple of people walking in front of the screen too.

What's funnier is nobody would bother pirating something like Dr Strange.
Really gets the neurons flaring.

The producers don't care if the flick doesn't make money, user.

BvS Dawn of Justice was a 3-hour rivalry between titular characters, an idealogical confrontation that led into simple yet complicated fist fight. Idea of stopping crime itself without picking on individual that made it (Superman) vs performing personal vengeance to each individual commencing it (Batman). God versus Man. Day vs Night. Christian tradition of moral (forgiving your enemies) vs Ancient-Greek tradition of moral (punish your enemies).
That's why it's 'v' instead of 'vs.' and Dawn of Justice in the end as a merging between those very extreme ideas.

Or Suicide Squad or most capes released in the same year.

>DUDE IM STILL GONNA WATCH THIS MOVIE I ALREADY HATE IN ITS ENTIRETY I JUST WONT PAY FOR IT!
You pay for the internet you use.
And you're using it to download a Zack Snyder movie.

My parents pay the internet you fucking moron.

>Panel composed of only the finest Reddit royalty and leftist cuckolds

If anything, it simply proves how much more valuable that film is. Thanks Reddit!

there are not enough pretzels in the world for all the salt ITT

It was baby's first Christian symbolism the sequel.

Oh it shows

Genuinely love this fucking meme.

Batman v. Superman is such a retarded title even Deborah Snyder, Zack's wife, one of the producers, is now ashamed of using it. She kept correcting the bloggers calling the movie that during a set visit (bribe).