The irony is that DC fans warned us about RLM and their shenanigans when they shat all over Man of Steel but we chose...

The irony is that DC fans warned us about RLM and their shenanigans when they shat all over Man of Steel but we chose not to listen.

Now Rogue One is on the receiving end of Mike and Jay's relentless witch hunt.

Why didn't we listen?

No one cares about your comic books. Its getting old. It was a nice fad though

Becuz they're right

Rogue One and Man of Steel were both good, well constructed movies. TFA deserves the most criticism of the 3 because it's an unoriginal copy of Star Wars 77 with a much worse, Mary Sue protagonist. Yet RLM chooses to bash Rogue One for relying too much on nostalgia, when all the elements present make sense for the time period (I will admit they went too far with some of the cameos, like cantina guys, R2 and C3PO, and perhaps even Tarkin, but they're a small part of the movie and not really egregious to me.)

TFA takes place 30 fucking years later and it's still X-Wings vs Tie Fighters, Stormtroopers, desert planet, alien cantina, Death Star, sickly grey antagonist that first appears on a hologram, mentor figure gets killed by antagonist from their past, which protagonist sees from afar.

Everything they criticize Rogue One for can be applied to TFA, except it's worse to me because TFA is supposed to be a sequel, and absolutely no progression has happened. I usually dig their criticism, and I would be fine if they disagreed with me that Rogue One is good, but their weird need to defend TFA turns me off, especially since they trashed Rogue One

Nope. Not falling for your bait.

>worshipping and following worthless e-celebs for their senseless opinions

why are americans so brainless

I enjoy things that I remember

why are my fellow eurococks so obsessed with americans on a board without flags

really noodles your noggin

Man Rogue One really is the hill you guys are choosing to die on huh?

Reality isn't bait, CNN.

>R2 and C3PO
they're the only characters who always need to show up... duh

kek

I just don't get why they liked TFA and not Rogue One.

>noodles your noggin
made me kek

RLM was right about Man of Steel and they're right about Rogue One. Man of Steel was a trainwreck and Rogue One, while having it's merits, just isn't all that good.

They gave TFA an overly positive review because af the end of the day they're fanboys so now they're giving Rogue One an exceedingly bad review because they can't backtrack their position since Plinkett is the self proclaimed Star Wars Film Reviewerâ„¢ and wouldn't ever get it wronG.

i too am still buttblasted over a capeshit review from 4 years ago

>hello mr brown skin, why dont you and 500 of your fellows come move in my neighborhood
>whats that? oh no, its fine if the theft, vandalism and assaults skyrocket
>come again? oh, my wife and daughters? yes im going to work, they will be alone all day.
yeah, mericans sure are dumb, wish i was european like you

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you need an adult?

Not just americans dumbass. The entire planet is like that.

>Sup Forumsooney word salad

fuck off and take your pills lmao

>Hated Rogue One
Eh, okay, I thought it was pretty okay but it definitely wasn't great.
>Actually liked Episode IV pt 2, Electric Boogaloo
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

who honestly unironically watches and actually likes those retards?

Thank you for articulating what I've been thinking

I think there are genuine problems with Man of Steel that could be addressed in a review but I thought it was really strange that their main complaint seemed to be that the film had a dark tone. Like it's inherently wrong for a comic book film to take itself seriously.

I don't even think it did have a dark tone. It was going for realism, not darkness.

>Validate my opinion REEEEEEEEEEE