This any good?

This any good?
Looking for recent shows to watch.

DUDE

POINTLESS FUCKING

LMAO

wow that photoshop on McNulty is awful. and what do you call that hairstyle?

is that mcnulty and effy stonem?

Anyone intelligent on this website for me to talk to?

no

Sup Forums was a mistake

No. Terrible people having sex: the show

Cheating is bad. People who do it should be castrated. Or at least the no fault states should change it to fault. They literally award cheaters.

I'm not muslim

>Cheating is bad. People who do it should be castrated.

Yes let's condone degeneracy. You probably want to be cucked right. No better feeling like being cucked. Yupi de doo. Ya fucken degenerate

It's entertaining enough, guy is an asshole, she's depressed and they fuck a lot.

Marriage is a contract. Breaking a contract should have serious repercussions.

I only cuck women.

>thinking they dont do the same to you
TOP KEK

What they don't know won't hurt them. The same rules apply. It's only fair.

I only watched the first two episodes, and it was pretty good.

Seems like it would go to shit once the stakes get raised though. Like too much drama and crazy circumstances.

it takes too fucking long to develop. like they think you give a fuck about every conversation they had.

Hooked by episode 2.

it goes off the rails and starts developing the family story line for her husband and gets boring.

typical show where the writers only had ideas for one or two seasons

sounds like everything ever put out by SHOWTIME
>Homeland
>Dexter
etc.

It has based Brendan in the latest season, can't hate them for that.

This. But for instance in France even if a woman cucks you and has a baby that's not yours you still have to pay for it even though you didn't sign anything at birth. Even if you divorce her you still have to pay for that bastard child. In USA there are no fault states, which means that even though one spouse cheats on the other, everything is split 50/50 sometimes even if the women cheats and the couple has a kid togerther the judge will award the wormen for cheating. He/she will give her the kid and you will have to pay for the house she and the kid will live in, child support, spousal support. Even if she cheated she still wins. I dunno about the rest of the world but in the first world the law has no patriarchy. The law is made for women.

>McNulty and the chick from Luther

I agree. Those who commit infidelity should be shot

BWC wins again