The album to save Sup Forums?

The album to save Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-877638979
youtube.com/watch?v=pOHQdIDds6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Honestly wouldn't be upset if this became Sup Forumscore, it's a pretty fun album and better than mosy shitty soundcloud rap

This

this honestly

NIGGAS IFFY UGH

The album that saved music

Is the album any good? I wanna listen to new music and saw it but didn’t listen.

This but unironically

If you like 6ix9ines sound even a little you'll love this album every track feels like something different and it's great

Genuinely this

This.

Listening to it now.

I hate 69, but holy shit this album isn't too bad.

Billy gets me fired up

miss me with that gay shit

Stop this obvious shilling.

This album gets old really quick, and has tons of filler / clonetracks

>COOOOOOO
>CAAAAAAIN
fuck off

t. iffy

>The album to save Sup Forums?
The one which deletes this sad excuse for a board.

Is that an adventure time background?

Why?

69s checked

>69
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

It is representative of a psychotic gang member.
Very delusional and hedonistic.

S

C

U

M

G

A

N

G

why the fuck would anyone spend money on shills for a website that has dedicated music sharing threads and doesn't constitute eeven 1% of the views on his videos
stop being delusional

sounds exactly like something a shill would say

Because places like Sup Forums are indie tastemakers and by shilling him on the board and getting people here to listen to him and like him it has bigger ripples in the indie community and gains him new fans

Samefagging industry shills fuck off of this goddamn board

i still don't get why people would assume any label would shill music here, they'd only be getting like 10,000 listens max from this board

Unironically this

THISs

To appeal to 13 year old girls of course

better than actual Sup Forumscore
a lot of new wave rappers like that aesthetic, like uzi

fuck OFF shills

Because adventure time is fucking awesome dirty infidel

chocolate is a masterpiece

I understand why smaller artists would shill here to get indie cred but 69 is normie territory already.
gummo has as many views as migos music vids
anyone who's gonna like 69 has heard it already especially on this board. still nobody here is actually gonna spend money on a digital mixtape. hes already big enough to get reviews from p4k and memetano and a general opinion on 6ix9ine has already been established. i highly highly doubt that some posts saying it should be mucore here would influence a popular music review website.

>t. Neck beard conspiracy theorist
Honestly do you think 6ix9ine or anyone connected to him gives a shit about this board

>places like Sup Forums are indie tastemakers

wew brodie

Billy was suprisingly good

This but ironically

I GOT ERECTILE DISFUNCTION UHH

This, but ironically

I was a little apprehensive at first when I listened to him, but honestly this is such a fun mix tape, so I’d at least give it one listen

It's unexpectedly good for some reason

Excellent taste

Yeah, I was really surprised that I enjoyed it as much as I did

link ?

soundcloud.com/user-877638979

Who knows whether it was industry shills or regular shitposting that brought this guy to fame, but word of mouth across the internet is definitely how he got popular.

Ok, now I see the appeal of mumble rap.

This shit is basically like shoegaze isn't it, where the vocals become just another instrument in a wall of noise?

This

>mumble rap
This isn't that.

lmao no one cares about the indie community it's irrelevant af. 6ix9ine is a streaming rapper who isnt popular on plebbit or p4k or any pearlclutcher indie stronghold and we want it to stay that way. as it happens GUMMO was the most widely played song in the northeastern US for months
if he's popular on Sup Forums it's because /fa/ turned him into a meme and tried to spam him to mock him and that bit them in their ass

This isn’t mumble rape
But the idea of the voice being used as an instrument does apply to the GOAT Young Thug

I...I can’t stop listening

>powerviolence saving Sup Forums
in bizarro world. only hyped up rap can "save" Sup Forums. Odd Future, Death Grips, Kanye, Kendrick, 6ix9ine and so on.

this.
Chocolate is the best song released in rap this entire decade

No
Look at the number of unique ips in every thread for this shit, it's obviously a group of idiots/trolls shilling this crap

this is to 2018 what brokencyde was to the late 2000s

iffycide bruh

>Best
Chocolate
>Runner up
Kooda
>Worst
none
>Overrated
Gummo
>Underrated

>6ix9ine is a streaming rapper who isnt popular on plebbit or p4k or any pearlclutcher indie stronghold

Oh you sweet summer child

You know so little

Fuck off, you were probably not even born then.

and people disliked yellowposting...

6ix9ine is quite a bit more embarrassing than brokencyde was, which says a lot. i wonder how you'll feel about it in 10 years time

>6ix9ine is quite a bit more embarrassing than brokencyde was

proof youre a liar

This but post-ironically

you're too much a product of your time to see it clearly now, but give it 10 years and you'll be all caught up

Watch out everyone a true intellectual is here.

THEY DONT WANT NO SMOKE

BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH

all these iffy niggas baka

it’s trash, everyone here is 15 though so can’t really blame you faggots for your shit taste.

It gets repetitive after like 2 tracks

THIS NIGGA THE BIGGEST RIGHT NOW!!! AND AINT NOBODY GONNA TELL ME OTHERWISE.... SCUMMMMMM GANGGGGGG

OwO how big?

yeah

multiple songs on billboard and hottest album out RIGHT NOW! everybody was shitting on him and he need no features

wtf

youre probably 15

Big isn’t

I LOSE MY SHIT WHEN I LET THAT.45 GO.
I'LL BLOW THAT BITCH KNOCK THE BEEF OUT YOUR TACO.
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS WHEN WE PULL UP THAT TAHOE.
UNLOAD THAT DIRTY CLIP AND IM BUSTIN OUT HOLLOWS THATS HOW IT GO.
>tfw

>Rapes a kid
>Uses imagery from a kids show as album art
Really makes me think...

being a salty vergin

Legend

>pedophile
>makes colorful eye catching cartoon album art referencing a show that 13 year olds grew up with
Really makes one think

kek

>"huh, maybe I should give rap a chance, it can't be that bad if it's so big and I see this album shilled everywhere on Sup Forums"
>literally says nigger 1000 times and boasts about money, guns and bitches.
How can you people actually listen to this, it's trash, it's just boasting non stop and saying how you're the best. It's fucking shit.

You act like an intellectual, but if you don't understand the deeper meaning behind 6ix9ine you obviously still have a long way to go.

The beats on this are actually decent, by the fucking dire standards this scene set for itself production-wise anyway

>>literally says nigger 1000 times and boasts about money, guns and bitches.

seems like you were born in the wrong generation

>im14andthisisdeep

yeah someone saying they're sad 1000 times is much more intellectually stimulating.
fuck off your iq is average. there is next to no "deep" music. music is for catharsis, written word is for communication of ideas.

>caring about lyrics at all
t. pseud

it's bad.

listen to gucci mane's el gato: the human glacier instead

>gucci mane
youtube.com/watch?v=pOHQdIDds6s

What?

thies

aoty

COCK STIFFY UH