Woah, REALLY makes you think, huh?

Woah, REALLY makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-bin-laden-bodyguard-transferred-gitmo-montenegro-n597486
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with the anti-German posting lately?

>DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR
kek

Daily reminder.

It has mostly to do with the Brexit. Everybody here wants Britain to escape Germany's continent-wide scam.

is this the WE WUZ HUSARIANS N SHIET thread of today? count me in!

And daily reminder Poland is 99.9% white.
Past is past. Your future looks bleak though.

Poland steals bikes, cars, stuff from your house.
Why not an entire part of a country?

That's pretty impressive.

hitler was an egomaniac and a piece of shit

AXIS WAS A MISTAKE

t. Italian

Look at this Montenegro telling us about who is white and who is not.

stfu your third world country even has "NEGRO" in it.

Denial is first stage.

>Germany controlls EU

When will this meme end?

Enjoy the GITMO prisoners you nigger.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-bin-laden-bodyguard-transferred-gitmo-montenegro-n597486

Name one position where Germany isn't 100% towing the EU party line.

Second pic looks fine to me, in fact the Krauts should give back parts of Denmark.

You know how germany is like it's flag?

We'll get it back eventually, and then you'll cry to the allies again.

lmao your population is 40% shitskins. At least Poland is still Polish

>tfw when you're not a Kraut anymore.

Never heard of that but not surprising, the "government" of this "country" is literally choking on US dick.

Daily reminder.
and that's 2010's data, Germoney is probably 15% or higher now

Even if Italy had no foreigners, your's would still be 100%, friend.

This map is not about territory, it depicts German population across central Europe

Yes German nu-males will do real damage.
Bro you'd literally be occupied in a week. You're weak effeminate sissies, who were emasculated in 1945.
You're powerless. It's like your Führer (the fag who shot himself while Slavs passed around your women) said. Weak ones die off, strong thrive.

Is this supposed to trigger me, lad?
I stopped caring a long time ago. At least we're taking all of europe down with us this time.

>NIGGER
>MOUNTAIN

we had time to build, maintain and kill our own empire while you guys were still worshiping trees and living in mudholes

from that point, you basically just managed to periodically fuck shit up with europe

aryans are such übermenschen, aye Fritz?

the future belongs to the slavs once western europe and america fall to the sea of diversity and become brazil 2.0.

I'm debating applying for polish citizenship through jus sanguinis, since my family came over here during the interwar period. Dual citizenship may prove handy once the happening happens.

Our population may have grown lethagric due to wealth, but we are most definitely not nu-males, friend.

nah I wish but the way things look I'm worried that poland is on its way to become a second greece. maybe if russia keeps those ukrainan migrants flowing into our country we will sustain until a better gov pops out but I'm sceptic.

>monetary policies

Well that does it. Now I'm #FertileForMerkel

>egomaniac
>piece of shit
>AXIS WAS A MISTAKE
>t. Italian

having your countrymen as allies was the biggest mistake.

Fucking waved their cocks at every other Mediterranean country, got BTFO by the Greeks, had to be rescued by the Germans, fucked up all their Campaigns in Africa, surrendered at every possibility.

I don't know why people associate french with cowardice, when Italians couldn't fight for shit in the last 200 years

ex militärgrenze comrade reporting in

I just looked up some of the cities

Lauenburg

the great cleanse

the economy has its ups and downs. Economies can be fixed. But when you flood your country with hordes of immigrants and completely wipe out the native ethnicity/culture, there's no going back from that.

I'd much rather my society be poorer and ethnically homogeneous than richer and more diverse. Because diversity will lead to destruction whereas, homogeneity will lead to success in the future.

Kolberg

lmaooo at least our women don't willingly get pumped and dumped by niggers like yours do

Ooh, ooh - I got this.

Is it because black is on top?

Fraustadt

Belgium and Luxembourg are the architects of the scam known as the EU

Eternal Benelux strikes once again

this one is by far the best (at least from pics)

Liegnitz

>guys we're not ready to get into war
>if you really want to drag us into this shit at least wait until 1942
>hitler doesn't give a shit and fucks shit up in 1939
>cuckssolini jumps the bandwagon while all other fascists tell him to just let germany rot in its own shit

good thing we hanged that traitor.

he disappointed everyone by getting closer with the shitheads of europe instead of letting italy go its own way.

Breslau

But a homogenous country is also a dangerous country, at least in the eyes of the mainstream leftist.

>couldn't fight for shit
100% because of their automotive skills

Glatz

>3mln jews
>1mln germans
>2mln belarussians
>over 4 mln ukrainians

this really makes you think

>Economies can be fixed.

I wouldn't be so sure. Our current gov voted just a overly expensive gib me das (and seems to be already planing the next one!) that will ensure them voters till it all collapses. I might be wrong but I don't see poland being some sort of last white nation, the people here are just too economically retarded to make it comfy enough (and no sane party in sight to give me at least some hope).

please add a trigger warning before using germanic names of cities.

I did the ancestry thing and it says my family came from Asberg, Preußen. Is that modern day Hamburg Germany now?

Based brother montenegro. Tell these idiots how white we are.

>Klodzko

ruined

lol

fuck off, Pavel.

Shill thread divide and conquer tactics wont work here.

sage in all fields.

>Poland leveled and utterly destroyed by the eternal kraut and eternal Russian during the Second World War
>subjected to commie rule while germsncucks get free monies from America to rebuild
>Poland survives and rebuilds
>Germancucks, her allies, and germanboos have the audacity to call polish cities and territories by g*rman names and claim it to be g*fman clay and post pretty pictures saying 100% g*rman efficiency engineering etc

God I hate the kraut so fucking much

>Stable population growth under the Second Polish Republic and commies
>Instant drop and stagnation as soon as Poland gets sucked into the "western" sphere of influence
Oy vey, kurwa, what a pure (((coincidence))). Better start importing those Ahmeds to counter the population loss!

>Lmao we're poor but lets keep shitting babies like theres no tomorrow

t.Africa

nothing good from a country that has a large population

look russia

REALLY makes you think

The Germans are a shit tier race, only good for wanton violence and acting out on their various inferiority complexes

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY